Bagel Manlet suddenly has tons of women hitting on him

>And Morgan says the rant seen 'round the world has suddenly changed his luck with the ladies. "I got girls hitting on me I don't even know," he said.

Attached: E15B504F-D097-400C-B84D-06B1BA2E4AFE.jpg (2000x1333, 327K)

Yep. Just as I predicted.
What women find romantic can be weird.

bitches love fame, he can throw some good verbal abuse too

He gained clout in a way and so women are going to briefly try to leech off it. It'll fade.

no, it's easy and predictable. they love things they can brag about to other females. this depends on the woman but most women like to brag about banging rich dudes, famous dudes, talented dudes, etc

Hm I guess that's pretty easy then.
Beats those pickup artist faggots who basically go full psycho just so they can fake being famous and cool.

BUT AT WHAT COST?!

at what cost friendo

They're making fun of him.

Like poking the midget bear in the circus cage with a stick. Only this one is can walk free, buy a weapon, etc.

He got done dirty. All praise to the God of Israel that rights wrongs.

>7 replies before this comment
I lost the last bit of faith in his board that I didn't even knew I still had.

women only like assholes

*7th reply
orginaallllll

Being an alpha bully will get you laid. More news at 11.

i hope this blows up and he swims in pussy. MANLETS RISE UP

If he gets any pussy out of this and those women aren't just fucking around with him, it will be out of pity and sorrow.

So yes he won, but he also lost. His dirty move will not pay off well in the long term.

Attached: 1557977471852.png (450x300, 56K)

I really don't believe attention has serious negative consequences anymore.

It was pretty cool how he stood up to the guy, that means alot more to women than him getting sucker punched

Good luck man, utilize this

>His dirty move will not pay off well in the long term.

why not?

What if this guy is actually a 200 IQ genius who got sick of being rejected and pulled this stunt to become a chick magnet.

>I got girls hitting on me I don't even know
I'm so sure Chris.

Probably the only lie this pot-belly dwarf can cling to otherwise he's neck himself.

They want to tame his misogyny out of him, women are awesome