Did the stoic user make it?

Did the stoic user make it?

Attached: part1.jpg (622x6024, 1.13M)

So where's part 2?

I have the whole thing saved. I just want to know if she took his virginity or not.

Attached: part2.jpg (598x7359, 1.43M)

I don't understand. She offered him many initiatives to meet in person.

Yes, they even worked out a specific day I believe, but stoic user had some family bullshit and couldn't make another thread to update us, and we were left in the dark.

Attached: part3.jpg (554x7374, 1.32M)

Well, if they didn't get together then it's his loss. I'd be all over someone trying to get attention from me since that would be the first time it's ever happened.

Be careful with stoic game because you will attract bpd women

But this is the stoic user we're talking about. Someone who gave up hope and mastered the art of not caring. Basically he was a socially retarded 20 something virgin, like most people here.

Attached: part4.jpg (554x7708, 1.68M)

Are you going to post the rest? I've been away for a couple years and this interests me

Was hoping for an update, but sure.

Attached: part5.jpg (650x5197, 1003K)

p6

Attached: part6.jpg (650x7706, 1.46M)

p7

Attached: part7.jpg (760x5036, 982K)

If you keep bumping, stoic user might see it. Plus, I'll be appreciative

p8 (orig)

Attached: part8.jpg (760x6132, 1.35M)

Doubtful, but that's what i'm hoping for.
also p9

Attached: part9.jpg (650x5640, 1002K)

p10

Attached: part 10.jpg (623x7510, 1.48M)

p11

Attached: part11.jpg (1080x4802, 1.02M)

WHERE ARE YOU STOIC user WE LOVE YOU COME ON COME ON COME

p13

Attached: part13.jpg (1080x3260, 403K)

opps forgot 12

Attached: part12.jpg (1080x4058, 480K)

p14

Attached: part14.jpg (938x8745, 1012K)

>I'm fairly indifferent
That's based. I would have given a fake nice guy answer.
And it's hilarious how the girl keeps worrying about his feelings when he just doesn't care about shit.

p15 (orig)

Attached: part15.jpg (1425x2253, 521K)

That's what made it so interesting, he must have had chad looks.
also p16

Attached: part16.jpg (1080x6160, 794K)

p17

Attached: part17.jpg (1080x4597, 1.02M)

p18 end

Attached: part18.jpg (1440x2166, 589K)

>I've never had a guy look at me like I'm nothing before

This is fascinating. I hope stoic user made it.

Awww. She doesnt like him. She likes the chase of him not caring about her. As soon as he starts showing signs of falling for her, she'll drop him.

This reminds me of a girl at uni that liked talking with me on the few classes we had together. I was autistic so no idea if they were signals for anything.

She did invite me to hang out once, but she cancelled the plans after, of course I didn't press for it either, then we stopped having classes together and that's it. Had a nice chat with her later, when we were about to finish uni (and she had a bf), she didn't liked the career and forced herself through it lol.

Many said this in the old threads too, but at the very least if he felt like it, he could have lost his virginity.

i hope all goes well with stoic user.
probably won't since he's an autistic retard and a weeb.

how do I become a stoic? I always thought about it but I don't know where to begin

where is this fucking rat i have been waiting so long WTF HAPPENED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHHHDXFGHXFH RTBHVR%#

This nigga is a fucking npc

I like to believe he ended up with a qt3.14 gf who was genuinely interested in him and now he has no reason to come to this board any longer.

That's the kind of girl a beta would orbit and a chad would just bang and leave. She's not intetested in him, she's just intrigued by the fact that he, unlike all other guys, doesn't chase her. She can't allow such a thing to happen, so she wants to prove to herself that he too will orbit her given enough time. She'd drop him at the first sign of interest he showed.

this was a very funny read.
they said it best though, she'll drop him if he falls for her, I really don't know if these screenshots are cringe worthy or a immature adult keeping the adolescent brain but it's pretty cool to look at

These texts must be compiled into a single volume and archived in the Library of Congress

did Stoic user say why he started posting these screenshots in the first place?

This girl is hunting so hard for this guy's approval I almost feel bad for her

Yes he fuck the girl

right? the way he just completely ignores her makes me unironically cringe, like, she gives him so many opportunities to "make a move" and he simply doesn't give a shit lmao

Actually that is what exactly happened
He fucked her, he showireal interest in her and before he can even notice she was flirting with another guy

I think the original post was something along the lines of
>Did I BTFO this roastie or wut
But after some time and encouragement he actually wanted to try and start something with her.

it's like we're those toy story green alien guys in the machine waiting to be picked by the claw and when one of us is chosen we all feel happy for him

Attached: toystory5.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

The favourite parts are when she tries to tell him about her day or something that happened to her and he either completely ignores it or just says 'ok' or something

Seems like the thread died while I was reading but it seemed like the conversations were all shallow and that, as is the whole premise of stoic user, they didn't engage him. They just seemed like pointless small talk. Hopefully the IRL stuff we're not seeing here was different but I doubt it. He seems like an interesting guy that can be really thoughtful if the other party asks the right questions. I hope one day he's able to eventually find someone who understands him and can actually successfully and meaningfully engage with him.

He said he didn't wanted to, is not that he is that autistic, he geniuly doesn't give a fuck about no bitch.

Would kill for a girl like her in my life again, she can brighten anyone's day. I had the pleasure to have one of those as my boss for a year or so, absolute bliss. Still can't get over the damn place because of her, after she quit I barely lasted another month.

I've never read the Greek stoics, but I really like the novel "A man in Full" by Tom Wolfe. It deals with stoicism. He's my favorite writer. I am Charlotte is good too.

This shit makes me simultaneously feel envy and sadness over the guy, affection and anger toward the girl, all underneath a layer of numbness.

Thanks for making this thread. I completely missed the original. Reminds me a bit of myself and my gf. I would always give one word answers and she would still try to start convo.

He would be all over her if she was Asian.

>I like birdwatching

That rascal

I have his first and last post. He did lose his viriginity.

Attached: 1549948432785.jpg (1440x2560, 230K)

His last post. There is a chatlog attached.

Attached: lastpost.jpg (1542x313, 84K)

Can't trust em

Attached: lastchat.jpg (985x8330, 915K)

Holy shit. Thank you. Anytime I visited this board the stoic would cross my mind. Now I finally have closure, and goddamn is it disappointing. Everyone was right all along. Such a shame.

Oh no, i feel bad for user, but he overplayed the not beeing interested, also the meetup went very bad i think.
Does anyone have a pic of the girl ? She sounds like a chubby girl that overplays her role in other peoples lives lol

No pic. But there is a description of what she wore.

Attached: waywt.jpg (1851x748, 203K)

Keep making threads. Maybe stoicbro will show up again. His last thread was made in response to someone making a thread asking where stoicbro has been.

Most anons want love like they imagined it as a child, respectful loyal, and not only sexually driven, all that cringey shit.
Most people moved on from that, i don't know why.
Only some still just want that, mostly guys and their search for love is most likely not gonna be succesful. Seeing girls dress up slutty takes your mementum out, i bet stoic anons meetup with her would have gone much better if she just dressed moderate...

Attached: 1556925230631.jpg (600x901, 80K)

What would be the point? I now know the conclusion, what more is there?

More details in how he managed to break from his autism and get laid. He said he will post more in the summer.

Attached: details.jpg (1212x147, 17K)

I bet she did the first move, I'm a bit less autistic but that is the only way i'd know it's ok to start touching.

I mean, I'm not interested enough to make threads for the details and whatnot, but if he decides on his own time to make a thread this summer I'll definitely follow along.

this nigga really said dwindle without knowing what it means huh?

was this the finale? bleak but realistic
8.5/10

tfwnostoicbf/gf

This was a very interesting story. Reaffirms some redpills for me. Stoicanon seems based, though his autism gets annoying at times. Even so, I hope he can find what he's looking for someday.

I hope I can too.

Holy fuck, fuck that stoic volcel shitter

For all of you wondering what happened to me, yes as previously mentioned, by the user above, I did end up getting with her for about a month. She was being a slut and trying to get with other guys so I dumped her. She quit work so thankfully I don't have to put up a friendly facade anymore. We haven't talked since she quit a couple weeks ago.

It's a shame that we were right all along. She just wanted to have sex with me and keep me around until she could find a better guy. Looking back at it, for the month we were together, we were not really that compatible. The only reason I stayed with her for that long even was because she liked me. I liked her because she liked me. When it comes to personality, holy hell, she was incredibly vapid, materialistic and overly concerned about appearances. As for her side of it, while we ere together, she told me on many occasions that I had the biggest dick she had ever been with and it was the best sex she had ever had. She also told me that no guy had been so good to her before (buying her little gifts and such). There is no winning for people like us in this arena.

I regret losing my virginity to some degree. Some see virginity as a burden, but I did not. I do not like the promiscuous nature of the people my age for various reasons.

I have much moved on though. I am still on r9k pretty much everyday. I had been waiting to get into Bandori to jumpstart 3DPD mode again and it has worked as I had hoped. Everything is back to how it was before. I am going to work soon though so I may not be able to respond to much more for now.

Attached: soitgoesagain.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

user, how do I stop caring? You're hella based

Just realize that some things are out of your control. I think the source of a lot of our sadness as robots come from our desires and our failure to achieve our goals. If I can't beat the game, then I will change the rules for winning. If you can change what it is that you want into something that you can achieve, you will be much more content with your life. It's what I do anyways.

I should also mention that I find parts of normalshit culture absolutely repulsive. As evidenced by the bagel manlet recently, they see low value males as not deserving of respect. It's easy for me to decide that normals are not worth interacting with when so many of disgust me by their behavior. Take a stroll through college girls twitter accounts and you will realize it too.

Similar experience to you. (Hot girl, dressed slutty, said the same things your femoid said) but after the ghosting of the femoid she kept blowing me up. I told her I wasn't interested in women who use social media and speak to other men. After me saying things like this and her not understanding and more ghosting by me she eventually caved and is pretty redpiiled now. She doesn't speak to anyone without my permission at this point, 6 years now. All hope isn't lost because even normalfags are capable of learning. Whether you want to waste years training someone or not is on you and I'm not even sure if it was worth it. But if you don't want to be alone your whole life, learning to train them is always an option.

Sounds to me like you did that just before the rise of social justice really took off; I think now it would be hard to find a girl who would submit to "training". At the first sniff of something that takes away their perceived liberties as women, they'd leave a dude nowadays.

This is a nice greypill thread. Stoicism seems like a based way of thinking. I will make further exploration into this philosophy.

The hentai hair thing is pretty based desu

Is it really that hard? My girlfriend used to call herself a feminist, support abortion, even back when trump was running she was still bluepilled enough to be upset for my support for him in 2015 early on. She didn't really come around until the year after. I can't imagine it's much different now. But you may be right. Can you give me examples of scenarios of how they act? I'm curious and I don't have a social life. The extent of my social life is my gf, my friend, and myself playing wow in the garage on Saturday nights.

>3:34 PM
>7:33 PM: hiii

What a chad. It's not what he's typing; it's what he's not typing.

women really are the worst. like, seriously; how can you be this fucking retarded and callous?

I'm absolutely fucking disgusted. I actually had an experience a lot like this except I worked at McDonald's and dumped the girl when I realized that she was an absolute normie and I was really fucking bored in our conversations. If I had actually developed any feelings I feel like it would have ended the exact same way. God

I have been very stoic to women who are used to getting a lot of attention before (not on purpose) and it fucks with them. The only reason they want you is because you don't want them. They basically want validation. The moment you fold and give them what they want (validation) they will leave you. It's a rigged game. Basically...

>she chases you for validation
>to get any benefit from her (emotional connection, sex) you have to validate her
>she instantly leaves you

it's a rigged game.

Attached: 1512043432169.jpg (420x490, 83K)

Do normies actually put up with shit like this and think it's cool? Like if it was anyone other than some random user from this board would they actually be fine with this sort of thing? I feel like fucking anybody would be pissed about this shit, but I see girls pull it all the time and I've personally experienced it

Attached: 1562887019805.jpg (999x999, 111K)

>Most anons want love like they imagined it as a child, respectful loyal, and not only sexually driven, all that cringey shit.
Most people moved on from that, i don't know why.
You put it exactly how it is. My guess to why people "moved on from that" is normies, while they start off like that too, eventually just slowly give up on such ideals overtime as they realize other normies have done so also. Sort of like peer pressure but I'm not sure if that's the right way to describe it. All us anons are just way too stubborn and autistic to stop I guess. I'd honestly rather die than get married and have kids with somebody that doesn't fill my "childish fantasies"