The normies call him a mad man because they dont know the pain of being a below 6', 0/10 incel...

The normies call him a mad man because they dont know the pain of being a below 6', 0/10 incel.... The revolution is upon us my brothers... based bagel bro Chad Morgan shall lead us to victory and salvation in the face of hedonistic brutes and roastie stacies...

Attached: comp-1562864982.png (644x362, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=znt6luDV2Y0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he, dare I say, the bagel boss??

He is the Jesus Christ of inceldom... He will suffer so we can live

Normies want short people dead including short people themselves but as soon as someone introduces a eugenics program they suddenly get outraged. It might as well count as a disability or deformity it's just undue suffering .

>but as soon as someone introduces a eugenics program they suddenly get outraged.

holy shit so much fucking this

Attached: 1468533881784.gif (396x216, 1.04M)

He's a slave of his height, deserves to have everyone mocking him

you deserve to blow a robot

nigga called himself the Martin Luther King of short people, so incels are not his priority

So is this the start of the beta uprising?

Asking for friend

He told those bagel cunts to shut the fuck up, good man

These white crackers go over here mocking some guy who had a breakdown (which by the way, most likely was started by an asshole) while at the same time they lick ice cream and put it back on the store shelves.

The guy just wanted someone to love, hes an old man as well. Too bad females are either lesbians or they're gold diggers.

they want the same thing for under 7/10 males. it's not just short people. they want us thrown out like garbage.

The normie fucks are animals lads

Attached: 1562282637534.jpg (399x322, 25K)

>but as soon as someone introduces a eugenics program they suddenly get outraged.
Highs only exists without lows.
There are only winners if there are losers.

Race war, beta uprising... It's becoming true.

>Morgan claims that his newfound viral fame has changed his luck with the ladies. "My phone is blowing up like the president," Morgan told The New York Post. "I haven't even got to my friends. I got girls hitting on me I don't even know."

short people have girlfriends retards. being insane is not a good way to get a grilfriend. but apparently with enough fame even that doesn't matter. that, or hes lying out his ass.

Some women might enjoy having a lil beta provider than can't even beat them up

>mfw the extinction of manlets is upon us
glorious

>"YOU WANNA STEP OUTSIDE? YOU WANNA STEP OUTSIDE?"
>guy takes him up on it, immediately brings him to the ground
>"women only love bullies, I was being bullied"
Yeah he sounds like an incel alright.

Attached: 91vb5v3ktpz21.png (635x599, 817K)

he literally did nothing wrong tho

youtube.com/watch?v=17diuBSKmGw

he is certifiably insane
incels, get your shit together or this is you

I'll take things that aren't real for 500.

you are entirely useless to a woman if you aren't above a 7/10

I'm a 6/10 at best and my gf is a 8.5/10.

you're either lying about how attractive you are, or you're betabux. ez pz

I'M LOOKING FOR POOSY
LOOK AT ME
I'VE GOT A RED NOSE

So, personality doesn't factor in at all, you are either hot or she's using you for money? I'm a 6/10 at best, but I'm not short though

your personality=looks

How? Personality can make you more attractive to someone, but not physically. Mentally and emotionally it can.

so you think your personality is extremely attractive lol?

technically the offer was to go outside and fight honorably. The blue guy did more of surprise attack rather than a proper duel.

>The revolution is upon us
> Manlet bagel man gets clobbered 0.2 femtoseconds after he talks shit
Some revolution you have there

post link to video please

he is 100% lying

t. also a manlet that had a spergout that went somewhat viral, no girl ever messaged me lmao

He still wasn't being bullied in any sense of the word. He was the one getting in everyone's face and threatening to fight them. That he interpreted that situation as being helplessly bullied and all the pretty girls laughing at him like high school all over again only cements what a chode he is. He will not learn from this.

is this you user?
youtube.com/watch?v=znt6luDV2Y0

"Attack me!"
Attacks.
>surprise attack.