What is the cleanest, best pleasure?

What is the cleanest, best pleasure?

Attached: 1535294607074.jpg (932x649, 32K)

The rewarding feeling you get after helping a conservation project at a park or camp ground.

taking your dog to the park

2 words: roleplaying chatroom, dude

when he takes an enema first

The GET that's about to happen.

looking at the moon or the ocean

hot bath on a cool evening after working out

swimming (in clean water)

You wake up at 6 AM and head to your favorite fishing hole. You're not tired because you went to sleep early. You are outside with the cool morning air. You hear the birds chirping, the water, splashes in the water from fish jumping. You cast your lure a few times and then you feel that slight tug. You yank the rod and reel like hell and pull out a 3 lb bass. Not huge but a satisfying fight nonetheless. You let the fish go, and then do it again.

Attached: sundaymorninbass.jpg (503x670, 32K)

>stabbing fish in the mouth for no reason
yikes psycho

lol this, fishing for sport is pathetic.
they're just trying to get a meal

That's almost as good as going out on the ocean in the morning and jigging for cod. If you bring out a small stove, and have a filliting knife with you, then when you clean the fish and fry it up, it is the taste of nature. I live for that

That sounds great. I wish I lived closer to the ocean so I could experience this type of thing more.

You know you could just make some oatmeal for breakfast?

sex with a 13 year old girl according to him

Take some lsd and weed while playing videogames while listening to some philosophy lectures

3am water, a good sleep after and a long piss in the morning

Eating just enough mushrooms to not trip but have the full effect.
Nothing on earth is comparable

>What is the cleanest, best pleasure?
death process

The release of pressure not matter what it is. Pissing, shitting, and nutting. Drugs as well by tricking your brain.

Thanks for making me laugh ol my friend

the feeling after getting an idea for a song, writing, producing and recording it yourself then receiving praise once you have a completed product

these are all quite high tier

Waking up before your alarm clock because you've been conditioned into waking up before 5:30 to shut it off. Then standing up and imagining that there's a girl still there.

testorig
hsgbaishwbwy