Whats the best way to cut yourself or hurt yourself in general?

Whats the best way to cut yourself or hurt yourself in general?

Lately been wanting to buy a knife to slit my neck, thoughts?

Attached: maya.jpg (920x868, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Feather-Double-Edge-Blades-Count/dp/B00AGG3MNU?psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00AGG3MNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

see a therapist

asldfjlaskdjf

OP, my discord is Quality Crimson#5228
if you need someone to talk to

Not useful, bluepilled.

Attached: maya cute.jpg (437x600, 88K)

Don't do it user, I used to cut myself with a kitchen knife, it's not worth it. Luckily I never went deep so in the end my scars are very faint if visible at all, but still, it's not a healthy coping mechanism, you don't want to end up with scars of shame stuck on your body.

For some reason I thought this was genderbent Shinji at first

do you cut yourself? cutting your self is not a good way to die i guarantee you that

Exercise to lift your feels away. If you can't go the gym use bodyweight exercises

I workout everyday and am depressed as hell. (not op).
I would like to die, but do something useful.

Attached: IMG_5586.jpg (575x1000, 78K)

So kitchen knives do the job? Can probably order one from amazon for cheap and sharpen it. Arigatou!
Of course I know its not a good way to die.
Yeah, not very good advice.

Attached: maya typing.gif (500x341, 1.95M)

you just gonna cut yourself for attention then?

tranny tier attention seeking thread

Not here to talk about myself, just want a discussion on what to use for cutting and self harm. Contribute or gtfo lole!

Attached: reading maya.png (600x450, 580K)

I used a folding pocket knife.
Get a good quality one that comes very sharp out of the bod. I suggest Spyderco.
I always wiped it off with alcohol before and after the deed.

Attached: 16508213_1629765547331235_3938252903348867593_n.jpg (670x800, 92K)

if you wanted to self harm you would have already done it
>what to use for cutting and self harm
use a small sharp object like a pencil sharpener you troglodyte cretin. a knife isn't nearly as sharp compared to other things, you have little control over the blade, and its difficult to carry around.
>I always wiped it off with alcohol before and after the deed.
why

>why
Infection prevention.
Bacteria lives on your skin and will infect the incision. I cleaned it afterwards so the blood would not dry and dull the cutting edge.

>Infection prevention.
cringe

I heard drinking alcohol makes it difficult to stop the bleeding.

Attached: mayahappy.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Ok.
Drink lots of water to thin your blood.

alcohol is technically a blood thinner but you'd die of alcohol poisoning long before it became thin enough to prevent clotting

what's the best place to cut and hide the scars? i don't want anyone to see my scars

Sounds good, bleeding and pissed drunk(dead)

Attached: mayaonfloor.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Cut in a straight line from the base of your hand to where your elbow bends

If you wanted to prevent infection from skin bacteria you should also wash the area with alcohol or something similar

Suggest knives! Looking at Spyderco, looks nice .. Need more options though!

Attached: mayaschizoid.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

If you want to die you need to prevent your blood from clotting. I always bled more if I kept the incision wet.
But if you want to die cutting is a very poor method. Do what is done during the embalming process. Procure a large needle with an attached tube and stick it in your carotid artery.
That's literally what I said in my earlier post...

You said you wiped the knife, you never said anything about the skin :/

What is your price range?
I know Spyderco is kinda steep, but I could find you a better priced model. Does it need to be a folding knife?

Anything below 30 dollars is fine, it also doesnt have to be a folding knife.

Attached: mayagun.jpg (768x1024, 85K)

Try the Spyderco Byrd knives. Same brand at a budget price. There is also the Morakniv Companion. Great price and very sharp out of the box in my experience. It is a little big though.
Also look at Kershaw and SOG. Their prices vary.

How do you robots feel about burning skin?

Attached: image0 (1).gif (443x399, 855K)

Scars look cool. Burn marks make you look like a druggie.

Thank you very much, gonna buy maybe two of these on separate months.

Attached: mayapillow.jpg (1080x1305, 315K)

why would he need someone to talk to?

Ignore the discord niggers, wannabe therapists.

I live with my parents so hiding scars would basically be impossible so I don't cut, but when I want to feel that particular sort of pain I dig my nails into my skin and grind as hard as I can. This still leaves scars but they're not noticable (I'm sure a doctor would notice though), and it can hurt as much as a knife.

Cut where its not noticeable then? Like how a tranny or girl would I guess, on their inner thigh.

Attached: mayapool.png (626x648, 616K)

What do you recommend when I wanna cut but I'm so squeamish around blades and knives. I've tried many times but it caused such massive anxiety and wasn't able to cut deep enough to get any satisfying result. My old go-to was burning but I was made to throw away my old burning tools

Put yourself in the mood, listen to sad music, look at sad picture, think about whats depressing, and mix some anger into it.

Attached: mayachibi.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Drug abuse a good way to self harm? Been thinking about buying, just dont know what.

Attached: regret.jpg (515x400, 24K)

how do you cut with a kitchen knife? ive tried regular kitchen knives and couldnt get it to slice the skin. i used a serrated edge knife instead but it never cut very deep

Perhaps not sharp enough? Or is it that you are the problem? Pussying out on the deep cuts.

The best thing you can get is a razor blade for shaving with an old-fashioned safety razor. These can be ordered online or bought at some drugstores, although they're becoming less common. Using these you can get nice deep cuts without much pain. Unless of course you just want pain, in which case I would recommend using a grapefruit spoon.

Attached: aP7UZZK.jpg (2409x2268, 671K)

i sometimes am afraid of the pain but when i being cutting i dont stop and try to push harder and harder as i go but at some point it just feels like pain and doesnt go any further down

amazon.com/Feather-Double-Edge-Blades-Count/dp/B00AGG3MNU?psc=1&SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-d-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00AGG3MNU

Here's a link to what I'm talking about. Bleeding yourself is a relatively peaceful way to go, but don't do it in your house. It leaves a horrible mess, and your family has, in all likelihood, already dealt with enough of your shit. Go in the woods and die like animals are supposed to.

Attached: OiDte6nrJMySIQbAR5sJdGS63xJMZ9ehzbdV_GUueDc.jpg (480x608, 89K)

Your other option is to stop hurting yourself, and focus on your rage instead of your grief. People with fucked up lives usually only have despair and rage as an option, and rage is FAR more likely to help you change your circumstances. Might not be the most positive message but it helped me

the amount of people who constantly scream at others to go to a therapist is the primary reason why I stopped going to therapy

There are better ways than just cutting yourself. You can try to pull out hairs for example, which has the exact same effect.

Now if you pull out hairs on your head or near your eyes, you are gonna look like a freak and you're 10x better of cutting. But if you pull out hairs on lets say your inner thigh, thats barely visable.

You can also eat really spicy food, which sounds like a joke but unironically works since you are hurting your tongue/mouth

Another thing is hot was.

Just keep in mind that there are about a 1000 ways to hurt yourself, alot of them dont leave very visible and obvious marks like cutting your arm.

Then you're a contrarian tool and you need to stop letting other peoples' opinions influence you so much

Hot wax*******

I need to beat myself but I live with my mom and it's so loud.
Wire hangers are quiet but it's just not good enough.

Get razor blades and wash them with alcohol and then water. Shallow slices on the outside of your thighs. It's a lot easier to dress and take care of. Speaking from experience.

Don't actually do it though. Seriously just get help.

imagine being so bad at handling reality that you have to hurt yourself.
who let the children in again.
pathetic

i do it for sexual enjoyment breh

I had no idea that was maya until I read the filename. I thought it was Shinji crossdressing.

Just use the 10 cent razor blades you can get at literally any hardware store.

Quickly, like jumping in a chilly pool, you don't have to overcome your inhibition for the whole time, just the fracture of a second.

Attached: 224714614fe4f56554aa99363ce979aa.png (883x820, 713K)