What age group is the majority of r9k these days?

What age group is the majority of r9k these days?

Attached: 1553390662626.jpg (1303x1309, 933K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/x9kxgw4f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Echo boomers

Late zoomer no doubt

>tfw core millennial
>tfw 26 and still act like I'm a teenager
god my life is sad but I would saw core zoomer mostly

Late zoomer for sure most people are 18-early 20s

Surge is fucking gross.

Any 30+ oldfags still around? Suicide probably claimed a few of us by now.

i feel like late zoomer is like age 15 most

29 if it counts

early zoomer reporting in

>Late zoomer for sure most people are 18-early 20s
I was born in 99 and I turn 20 this year. If I'm late zoomer, what the fuck is early zoomer?

core zoomer even though my friends were older and introduced me to 90s culture

I'm late millennial/early zoomer. I'm 22. I'd say most people here are early zoomers. Late zoomers are still underage b&'s

Made a poll

strawpoll.com/x9kxgw4f

Why does Gen X have actual toys

Early zoomer because my country's pop culture is 3-4 years late when compared to the US

32 here user. Every day seems to get worse and worse. Its like that bit from Office Space about how each day is the worst day of his life.

core zoomer
falling asleep with more than 12 of those fucking bracelets was a lesson learned

Late zoomer.

Attached: 1560215683401.jpg (540x720, 121K)

Late mellenial?
School I remember had pokemon cards all over the place. Then a few years later Yugioh cards.

im 29yo, core millennial

whats between late millenial and early zoomer?

Late millenial. Yugioh cards, pokemon 3rd generation, tamagotchi, 9/11. That was my childhood.

That explains the state of this website

Just turned 28.

I'll still m-make it, right, g-guys?

Attached: 635916970850635301873389412_tumblr_static_nervous_laughter.gif (500x224, 167K)

I am a core millennial apparently. Fuggg. I wanna rewind back to HS.

36. It's alright. Kinda getting worried about how fast days go past though.

Attached: 1560034590363.jpg (724x540, 29K)

>no dr pepper
pathetic

30 here. Not the happiest camper

34 here. I see people saying they are going to suicide on the weekend or whatever every once in a while. I always wonder what happened.

D-definitely

Core zoomer, but also experienced (and loved) bakugan

Core millenial. Damn.

>Bakugan and Mtn Dew
I wasn't that much of a stereotype, was I?

29, core millennial

own a house, stable job, getting married in 2 months

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-27 DoGD4biUYAA1Dyf png orig (PNG Image, 500 × 1300 pixels).png (369x523, 366K)

40+ kissless handholdess virgin reporting in.

You made it user, now leave us robots alone

I'm an early millennial, born in 88.

Attached: ecbb293a5b06bdf8faf6a9a0defb0958[1].jpg (640x480, 59K)

We only have humanity to blame for the generations getting worse and worse.

Ill fucking fight you. Surge is god tier

Late '87 here, whats up fellow early millennial

>own a house, stable job, getting married in 2 months
32 and live at parents house, retail cashier. Despite having a business degree with 4.0 gpa that I completed in '09. Per the advice and assurance of boomers claiming if I went to school and did well I'd always "be alright". Tell that to your 2009 job market for business grads. Fucking joke. If I had done a trade I'd be making like $230k/yr and own my own business and fleet of trucks, house, marriage and kids since four years ago. Fucking goddamn motherfucking boomers. Why did you do this to me

>whats between late millenial and early zoomer
Uhm, nothing user... That is the margin. You can be a little of both I suppose. How old are you, if you're 25+, millennial. 18-24's are zoomy zoomers

Is Shrek still relevant? Please tell me the kids of today appreciate Shrek and Smash Mouth. You can be a Millennial or Zoomer, but what matters is if someone told you the world is going to roll you. I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I appreciate me some green ogre, and will be saddened if it is no longer part of our culture.

I guess im a early zoomer but I did all stuff late millennials did instead.

Shrek is long gone. dead. Zoomers are monsters who value nothing besides fortnite and clout chasing. They are a lost cause.

Get off our board underage fag

>fortnite
All I have gathered from this is that it is a sort of MMO with dancing DLC. Reminds me of TERA, except I guess more kid friendly. Quite confusing to be going back to MMOs, I at least understood Minecraft as offering procedural generation, even if I could never really get into it due to my lack of interest in tedious building.

>clout chasing
Cloud chasing? People actually chase clouds these days?

>Shrek is dead
Quite lamentable. He wasn't dead in the early 2010s if I am right, Shrek is love was in full force. I don't think I am that sure of what has happened since then.

Now I feel old because of my random obsession with a fictional green guy who speaks in Scottish. I weep for the day that people will think I am just senile and imagining things.

Shrek is so rarely played on television, if it even is at all. Then again, I generally avoid television as most of the good shows died a long time ago. I still don't get what they were thinking with Sponge out of Water, that movie feels like a cash-chasing drug fest.

Pic related. Statistical data.

Attached: 1562671997879~01.png (3144x1892, 929K)

>the zoomer induced consumerism of these wojak memes

I'm projectile vomiting.

haha holy shit if you're a millennial and you still haven't moved on from this site you're pathetic

Attached: 059432.png (1701x1464, 1.04M)

core millennial here. gone are the days of searching the supermarket video/game rental section for a cool looking game while your parents shopped for groceries

You're a fucking normie piece of shit!!!

Just turned 3o

Clout. And yes, mostly online but irl too, it is the only thing Zoomers value. That and fortnite.
Personally I've never owned a video game in my entire life and I can't understand why people care one iota about them.
And clout is superficial by definition. I really can't decide who i hate more, boomers or Zoomers. I fall into millennial age group but I'm the youngest of five and I grew up more a genY type of upbringing. School, lots of reading books. Lego's, bike riding, traditional kids stuff. TV only on Saturdays, family dinners, and as I said, I've never owned a video game.
Its so horrible being caught in between zoomer realities and boomer expectations. There's nothing for me in this world.

Very strange... power fantasies and all of that.
I can describe video games as a form of interactivity. They allow exploration in different world and offer challenge. They mean more than the mundane world since reality itself is far more limited and predictable, it offers less stimulation.

While I say the above, I am not sure I can say I truthfully enjoy games. Actually, every game I touch I tend to hate. But it is a never ending search for that one iota, that one freedom.

My upbringing was pretty millennial. School and books for sure. I wasn't trusted with legos as they would fall apart, I quickly learned to dislike toys as they would break too easily or the pets would destroy them. I lived in an urban environment where my mother was too busy with her family to care about me, so I turned mostly to gaming as it didn't require someone to teach me.

Never really had a family dinner. Barely have a family, it is quite dysfunctional. Most of us hate each other, most in particular hate me since I am autistic and thus the "embarrassment of the family". Didn't learn to ride a bike or swim as that required going outside, something I rarely did. Even these days I am monitored, my father fears me being kidnapped due to my white race and feeling that minorities are more hostile due to Trump so I am not allowed to leave the house without supervision.

I have no idea what people do outside or in general. I was an only child, I learned independence in having to entertain myself because nobody else cared, while also being unable to leave or do much for myself. Sort of a miserable irony.

I am pessimistic and miserable, as opposed to the optimistic mindset millenials are supposed to have. I find social media uninteresting as talking on my own page makes no sense and the pages of others seem to be about topics I could care less about, sort of like here, except that here I can find ways to ramble about things like Shrek.

I don't really enjoy anything...

>Is Shrek still relevant?
Shrek was very popular as a meme, as was smash mouth. Not as popular anymore, though.
>T. 18 year old.

I'm 24 and grew up with a computer in my house and listen to Lil Peep and Oliver Francis, but I also love BMTH and 30 Seconds to MArs; what does that make me?