What is your favorite anime and why Jow Forums?

What is your favorite anime and why Jow Forums?

Attached: 1534318807643.png (1826x1058, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XLqWNaAXu4g
youtu.be/blppKS-nz9g
youtube.com/watch?v=igeYwGslD-M
youtu.be/q8449GMAuUw
youtu.be/Zzk5Tv64XLM
youtu.be/9tvosh8I5lQ
youtu.be/3gJqrx8i1sw
youtube.com/watch?v=4t0GPFBdRwk
youtu.be/-YX7Vuj1ISw
discord
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokuon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one responded because it wasn't about trannies :(

durango booru because i like the fights and stuff

still waiting for my otona no kisu

lain because i relate to it (am girl dissociating computer help)

It's okay user, I'll reply. Girls und Panzer because I like history and don't like anime.

Right now it's Kakegurui.

My favorite anime is Madoka Magica

I'm trans and for some reason really related to Homuras suffering

Attached: __akemi_homura.png (800x600, 419K)

>What is your favorite anime and why Jow Forums?
I like Goblin Slayer. I'm a simple guy, I like simple shows. Goblin Slayer is cool

NGE. The characters all feel very real and relatable to me, and I like the way the story turned out in EoE. Also, here's a higher quality version of your picture.

Attached: green_monochrome_rei.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

watamote or mirai nikki
both have really good girls and are interesting and well written

Attached: .jpg (1137x1079, 164K)

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Do I really have to explain why?

Attached: awe.png (480x480, 518K)

mirai nikki? i thought it was ok yuno hard carries the show

Planetes because it's somewhat realistic, has a cute love story, action, ethical dilemmas and scifi problems.
Essentially it's the perfect anime for me and it has influenced me quite a lot in my personal development.

NGE, it's inherently against all things that modern anime stands for which is just fanservice dedicated to virgins.

That is such an utterly stupid statement, just get off the internet and think why you make useless posts like that.

Alright you fat fucking neet go get educated. Hideaki literally created the show as a message against escapism. He is directly quoted as saying he doesn't like Otaku culture and how it formed out of his creation.

>What is your favorite anime and why Jow Forums?
Serial Experiments Lain is my favorite anime though there's no substantial reason for that being the case. I don't consume a lot of anime or manga, so if I were to make a list of my top five, it would look something like this:

(ascending order)
1. Parasyte: the Maxim
2. Berserk
3. The Climber
4. Baki the Grappler
5. Serial Experiments Lain

Attached: th.jpg (246x173, 9K)

To be honest I've never seen an anime with a story well written enough to really say I liked it...

I mean there are plenty that are bearable for me, but that isn't quite the same now is it? It's fortunately only rarely that I get to watch something totally unbearable; they're usually aimed at 14 y/os and I've always hated that sort of brainless immature shit even when I was a kid younger than that.

I guess I'm on a downer right now though (as in into the deep end of a anhedonic cycle) so maybe my opinion doesn't matter. It just seems like all the material while some of it is above the median grade... is written by comic book nerds with no real imagination.

As far as art quality though, I really liked the intro to a few... samurai champloo was notable for me in terms of asthetic in many ways, but mostly just the intro.

The intro reminds me of when I was young and stayed up too late to watch adult swim

>when I was young
I was 20 back then :)

Back in like 2005?

>Back in like 2005?
Yeah, here's my "stayed up too late as a kid to watch ..."
youtu.be/XLqWNaAXu4g

Lain too, insane art with a cool story, clearly ahead of its time

Ahh... you never forget your senior prom...
youtu.be/blppKS-nz9g

Attached: plz_leaf_melon_5.jpg (1074x1076, 164K)

Wow I've actually never even heard of this show

>Wow I've actually never even heard of this show
It's the southpark made my intelligent people before southpark. Also rather than being about a bunch of kids, it's about a duck dick and a pig in a suit and a retarded son and stuck up twins and an abusive sister-in-law.

So, basically just another slice-of-life.

Kuzu no honkai
Yagate Kimi ni Naru
Kaguya sama

Attached: hanabi.png (1920x1080, 1M)

For me its Full Moon o Sagashite. because its the cutest anime ever made

youtube.com/watch?v=igeYwGslD-M

Attached: 86_full_moon_wo_sagashite_203202.jpg (1024x768, 260K)

Ya thrust your pelvis! HUEH! Ya thrust your pelvis! HUEH! Ya thrust your pelvis! HUEH! Ya thrust your pelvis! HUEH! ad infinitum
youtu.be/q8449GMAuUw
youtu.be/Zzk5Tv64XLM

Hajime no Ippo. This one is special to me because I was also a friendless loser who did sports and made friends that way. It really resonated with me growing up.

Attached: ZapjKg8.gif (520x390, 1.23M)

Ya thrust your pelvis! HUEH! Ya thrust your pelvis! HUEH! Ya thrust your pelvis! HUEH! Ya thrust your pelvis! HUEH! ad infinitum
youtu.be/q8449GMAuUw
youtu.be/9tvosh8I5lQ
youtu.be/3gJqrx8i1sw

Attached: image0.png (900x900, 267K)

Every boomer says shit like that. Its what all old people have said since the beginning of time.

>I'm trans and for some reason really related to Homuras suffering
based

ame to yuki. it is just so comfy. makes me feel warm whenever i watch it.

Attached: hana-ookami-kodomo-no-ame-to-yuki-wolf-children-captured-wallpaper-560x398.jpg (560x398, 76K)

Dame Oyaji pokes fun at Japanese patriarchal society. Anime should do this more often.

youtube.com/watch?v=4t0GPFBdRwk

Attached: dame oyaji magazine cover.jpg (425x600, 72K)

Boku no pico. How has no one said this yet?

i wish i was the one that gets fucked

Take your mind off Boomers for a sec, I'm talking about Otaku culture you fucking autist. Hideaki gave weaboos a reality check, they misinterpreted it, created a whole fandom out of it and continue to fetishize the characters to fuel their hermit lifestyles.

It was Eva, but I'm not sure anymore. Haruhi is something that's always really stuck with me, so I'd say that. I enjoy all the characters, and while they can be a bit cliche, the writings pretty great and they feel more than just archetypes. Koizumi has always been a pretty interesting character to me. Also join my brigade -> MFSdmY

Attached: haruhibd0105.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

ARIA
If paradise exists it must look similar to that

>fuel their hermit lifestyles.
Uhh... not that I disagree or anything but just for your info... my hermit lifestyle is mostly fueled by ramen and frozen pizza.

Also I really liked genshiken and I really hate otaku, especially female otaku.

Attached: ogiue.png (853x480, 393K)

I like [Welcome to the NHK]
It's a good show with just a few episodes that are meh. But i like the narrative because I can relate to the mc Tatsuhiro Satou, who is a hikikomori because I have had or have the same problems and flaws.
The ost is good aswell.
I do recommend other anons to watch it.

Attached: satou-nhk.jpg (480x360, 12K)

where my yuyubros at

Attached: 1475061483832.gif (640x360, 357K)

>my hermit lifestyle is mostly fueled by ramen and frozen pizza.
Your body must hate you.

Tatami galaxy because its amazing visuals, the way the show spoke its message and how it isn't cheesy like a lot of anime is

Attached: large.jpg (500x318, 36K)

nanttsuttettsucchatta!!

Did I use the right number of little tsu?

Attached: nanttsuttettsucchatta.png (400x387, 50K)

>Your body must hate you.
I guess it's a case of unrequited love for me again.

Attached: bearded_cuddle_not_right.jpg (1920x2160, 413K)

>The ost is good aswell.
PURURIN! PURU- PURURIN!

Okey maybe forget that song but it is catchy

Yes. Also, what a tongue twister desu

overlord because I like to pretend I'm there or an obscure anime called zipang

>Yes.
I didn't though, it says right there in the png:

na n tsu
(tsu) te (tsu) tsu
(tsu) chi ya (tsu) ta (tsu)

so correctly spelled:
nantsu-ttettsu-cch(i][y)atta

youtu.be/-YX7Vuj1ISw

Attached: nyaaaaaaaaah2.jpg (1600x900, 94K)

OP here, and welp, goodbye Jow Forums, its sort of all starting to pile up on me, and I think I'm going to end it here.
Recently my brother has came out as a transgender, and has admitted that he has sexual feelings for me. My mother mixed alcohol and pills a couple days ago and shes still in the hospital. My father does nothing but smoke weed all day, and literally watches MLP, and sometimes is into other furry shit.
Everything is just disgusting and fucked up. I'm broke, dont have a girl friend, dont have a job, dont even have a car.

But, since you guys have always been here for me, and have kept me happy, I'll return the favor. I'll be live streaming the suicide in about 20 minutes. Ill be doing it via hanging/asphyxiation. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them within the 20 minutes I have left

Stream link (in-chat just ask for it):
discord
.gg/sbnxyxm

Thank you for always being my favorite board btw.

~xka

Attached: IMG_48383984859_3727272019.jpg (852x1136, 50K)

In a small tsu (I wrote it in brackets: sokuon) (tsu), it's almost the same as a full tsu.

The tsu represents a short gap between voiced consonants and vowels similar to "ts" in English. Think "contestsants" vs. "contestants"... there is a little bit where the "s" is that you stop breathing, a tiny gap.

The full tsu you pronounce the gap followed by "su" as in "soup", but the sokuon (small tsu) you only pronounce the gap and the "su" is silent, usually... (usually = different accents, like texas redneck, etc.)

The sokuon (small tsu) is represented in romaji as a double consonant for the symbol following.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokuon

This ends our lesson.

- master-rikainai.

Why are you me? Why are you nothing but a doll pretending to be a human? When you do it will you do a flip?

Attached: ayanamizav.jpg (1600x1600, 391K)

You are weird I saw you in another thread.

>Cowboy Bebop
oejidjsye

Attached: gigachad.png (500x500, 248K)

But have you considered moving out?

Attached: 1453318442563.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Monster
Death Note up until L dies
Haibane Renmei
Lain
NGE
GITS (SAC)
Can't really choose between these

>You are weird I saw you in another thread.
Well, I am the wicked wacko wizard of weirdness who came whence the wild wide western wilderness of wherewithal and wonder, after all.

Attached: chewy.webm (430x370, 340K)

This and because how the impacts are related in World War
Religions are nothing on me now because fuck you

Attached: d1b6627.jpg (516x810, 72K)

Kill La Kill, no it isn't just fanservice

Attached: klk.jpg (1280x719, 227K)

monogatari series > dragon maid > jojo

Attached: 1556618411424.jpg (1327x1912, 1.69M)

We feel the pain of a lifetime lost in a thousand days

through the fire and the fIames WE CARRY ON!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Cyan.(Show.by.Rock!!).full.1861554.jpg (706x1000, 800K)

Stop. I dont deserve these (you). I'm sure you have friends you can talk to instead.

Darling In The Franxx, dont judge me

Attached: ditf.jpg (220x311, 36K)

Am I okay? I triple checked to make sure i wasn't just imaging all of those replies...

nobody deserves anything but we all get what we get

shit happens

Attached: tanuki-5-2.jpg (600x402, 86K)

Dub>Sub

oregano

Attached: Pantystockinglogo.png (388x252, 119K)

someone is posting some no-nos and should probably consider not posting such things and whether such things ought to be posted from their mind at all, or merely kept inside as many other thoughts that don't belong and ought not be made part of reality

Attached: sweetnsourtail.png (1200x1000, 539K)

Katanagatari and Ghost in the Shell. I simply love anime with great soundtracks

>I simply love anime with great soundtracks
you should watch Release The Spyce user, you won't regret it.

Attached: releasethespyce.png (640x383, 368K)

Well it's hard to say since I don't really have a singular favourite, nor do I really make a top 10 list. But some of my favourites are No Game No Life, Steins;Gate and Code Geass: Lelouche of the Rebellion

Clannad, because it's a good drama series with great animation the VN is better tho and because there is my waifu Kotomi!
Also this. Aria is amazing. Who's your favorite undine?

Attached: lookhowmuchfunsheshavingwiththesnow.jpg (1600x1200, 550K)

It's fine you cant report me to a medical center. I act better around those who could.

>i wasn't just imaging
Oh, but if you mean my three dupe posts, that was me fucking up twice in a row, third time's a charm. Some of Jow Forums's defaults are weirdly stupid... like the size of the reply popup is apparently ... 304 x 232, although I'm not sure which javascript or css it's computed from... no idea why it's so tiny.

All the effort to write the js code to drag it around and resize and shit, yet the default is only 300 px... it looks like size is probably computed from the js. I'm too lazy to investigate because js generally makes me feel nauseous even when tabbed/formatted correctly.

so I'm not crazy? That's good to hear I guess...

>so I'm not crazy?
no no just wait a minute, i didn't say a word about you being sane!

Attached: animewhere.jpg (637x476, 49K)

MSG 0083: Stardust Memory

I mean, just look at all the sexy mech designs

Attached: Agx-04.jpg (2602x2384, 1.14M)

Ryuo no Oshigoto
It is just so cute.

Attached: 759D0E97-6019-43DC-BDAA-C4BE6056E668.jpg (225x350, 32K)

Mushishi
Comfy and autistic

No particular order, but I'm an old head, so I expect to catch some flak. I watched some of these back in the 80s and 90s. I like that style of anime better.

>Berserk
>Genocyber
>Riki-Oh
>Hokuto No Ken
>Dragon Slayer The Legend of Heroes
>Angel Cop
>Battle Angel Alita
>Lain: Serial Experiments
>Darkside Blues
>Cyber City ODEO

There's more, but I can't really think of the names.

FLCL
It's chaotic and hilarious and seemingly has no point. Reminds me of my childhood

Attached: flcl.jpg (474x608, 59K)

kys tranny retard fag

Attached: 1562840523283.jpg (700x900, 424K)

It's also criminally short, and I can't remember much of it, so I guess that fits the childhood thing too.
Lupin the third
Somethin about monkey man randy savage and his team of bastards has always been fun
Its just fun

Attached: lupin III part IV.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)