Death and suicide thread. All thoughts and discussions pertaining to death and suicide go here

Death and suicide thread. All thoughts and discussions pertaining to death and suicide go here.

All heil Shuaiby, the bravest robot.

Attached: gunhead0.jpg (300x229, 10K)

head go boom boom real fast

Attached: sFovGOM.jpg (657x527, 41K)

can you get one of these guns without having to deal with anybody face to face?

I'm not sure. I hear in the states you don't need a permit altho I could be wrong. I'm in canada and the guns available in my city are shitty shotguns and long hunter rifles.

Sorry I didn't really answer your question I got carried away. I think Shuaiby got his online

Everyday I'm getting closer to doing it. I'm losing my sanity. I'm lonely. I hate my job. I hate who I've turned into. I failed to do anything great. The world is collapsing around me. What's the point anymore.

Post the webm f@g

Attached: shauiby.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

ahem just gunna leave this one here

Attached: 1545722875997.png (370x244, 7K)

Are you okay user?
Clean your room, exercise, eat clean, don't do drugs.

>white lower than black and minorities
they dont have to kill themselves because they're too busy killing each other!

Attached: 1422046067476.png (537x538, 693K)

for generation after generation, white families don't give a fuck about each other. they're alone in the world. they may help each other practically but there's very little connection or love

I can't wait to shoot myself dude. I can't even imagine the peace and freedom of the other side. Cascading freedom and all the happiness I could never have here. I really need to get a job and buy a gun now that I'm not in school.

I've wanted to do it for years now. The only reason I haven't KMS'd yet is because I believe in Jesus Christ and the Bible isn't clear on whether or not suicide is forgivable.

Attached: 1395629460926.jpg (200x194, 24K)

Some days I just want to die, and some days I want to seek help before it's too late. I just don't know what to do.

Just try going to the pshyco then.

You shouldn't be worried about whether it's forgivable or not, you should be concerned about whether or not it's His will. God does not approve, that should be enough for you

The problem with that is none of us can ever really know what specifically God's will even is. People like to say war, rape, murder, natural disasters, disease, etc. is all part of God's will and if that's the case, there's no reason to think suicide can't also be.

Did he feel a thing?

I have a plan that I've been developing for years. Developing it further and agonizing over a new detail I haven't explored yet gets me through being really close to doing it. My parents love me a lot and I'm pretty much the only person I ever knew who had a real family, so I'm working out a way to kill myself that minimizes pain and trauma on them. If the plan works I'll hopefully be giving them more hope and faith for me than they've had since I was a kid.

You don't really need to buy a shotgun that fancy to kill yourself any old pos will do the job

I have no idea. That's what stops me from doing it.

Not long enough for it to matter it's like switching off a light with that kind of power hitting you

Try it and ask him

I'm going to add to the Hispanic statistic soon.

whats the best method not involving firearms

Jump in front of a train. Messy, but effective. Don't do it, though. Ypu could traumatize the driver.

>Ypu could traumatize the driver

i dont care. i just want to die. how fast does the train have to be going

>the goyim is killing himself
nice nice
also AHEM*
FUCK WOMEN

what is happening here? Why are the rates of both white men and white women nearly 3x as much as every other group?

One of the few activities in life that put me at ease and helped me collect my thoughts was riding around on my bicycle during the evenings at sunset. It was good exercise, peaceful, relaxing even. My usual route involved riding across a bridge over a river, with a dramatic view of town. I would sometimes stop, get off my bike and just stand on the bridge, looking out across the river, taking in the sights. Of course I would also sometimes fantasize about what it would be like to throw myself off, how long it would be between the fall and hitting the water, and how long it would take to drown.

But then one day as I was riding, my rear tire had punctured and the inner tubing came inside out. The one thing I looked forward to and I was no longer able to do it. I had to drag my bike all the way back home by hand. At one point the route involved going over said river. I was ashamed of myself. I was immature. I was irresponsible. I couldn't even take care of a fucking bicycle properly. The urge to jump was stronger than ever. I was seriously going to do it. But then I stopped myself and dragged by bike back home.

I regret not jumping.

Attached: IMG_0669-800x445.jpg (800x445, 62K)

If I were to I would probably just buy some carbon monoxide and keep inhaling it. No pain involved just fade away.

Inhaling compressed gas is a pretty ideal method, but there are too many ways for it to fail mechanically. And if you fail you might not get a second chance depending on the level of brain damage you end up with.
I've been thinking about it and I think burning charcoal to produce carbon monoxide in an enclosed space is a safer bet. You could use a carbon monoxide alarm to make sure it's ready before you hunker down. Taking enough opiates to nod off would probably help a lot.

I'm pretty fucking done with everything. I just graduated high school and am enrolled in a college but none of it really matters. I'm going to eventually end up hating where I am, and no one will care. My parents already hate me, the emotionally abuse pricks they are, and my sibling doesn't give two shits about me. I've tried improving myself, but I lose all motivation because I have no reason to do it. This life sucks, time to hit the re-do button.

Attached: 4A50D610-5C40-4A88-B4FB-F0AD641658E2.jpg (750x1334, 117K)

Heres the gif if anyone was interested. I really want to go out like him... I cant take it anymore bros. I will never obtain a gun of any kind though.

Attached: 3C32FF71-D055-4458-885B-815540DC3E77.gif (480x270, 926K)

Have fun with your fight or flight response.

Have you thought about trying in patient treatment?

I have great news for you. There's no such thing as god. The dumbasses that believe in god are getting money for it. It's a scam.

Yes...but I fucked up and got arrested in there. Over a girl.

OD on morphine or heroin.

>schedule appointment for therapy
>clinic cancels appointments 3 times in a row
I dont need help anyways heh

Had a seizure two nights ago. Fourth one in a year. Landed on my shoulder and it hurts like shit. Brains failing me and I don't get it lads. Can't drive, have no money cause I quit my job after the last one, gf is basically out of the question at 22. Changing states in a week to try again in my hometown. Running on empty emotionally and physically.

I can't prove it to you but I've had personal experiences that would say otherwise. I think God is very real.

The only correct way to commit suicide is by cop.

Fair enough man. I haven't had those. Maybe you're right.

Jow Forums here. He fired in the right area, he never felt the gun fire.

Should I tell my 1-2 discord friends? I'd hate to just ghost someone but I don't wanna make them sad either.

Attached: DSC_2285.jpg (3000x2000, 1.8M)

Yes, tell them. They care about you and would want to know. Closure is better than being ghosted

aaaaaaaaaa
thats gonna be so sad..

will definitely do though

Stop talking to them slowly and then ghost them.

>open webm
>feels bad man
>oh wait, there's anime posters behind him
>good riddance, nothing of value was lost

I unironically want a fembot to kill me
She can bleed me, choke me, beat me til my skull caves in, I dont care. It's not a fetish thing I'd just rather the last thing I see be a fembot

if you want to lose your friends because you're a moping nigger lover.

Where do I find one? Walmart online store? I have no clue and am scared to google it.

wdym?
i think they'd expect it desu

>be me failed my last exam on monday
>fml.exe loaded
>be a neet right now
>have soviet famili they hate me
>tell me that i am a discrase and disapointed them
>want to end it all
>but i am to numb to do it

The doctor told me I may have a permanent back injury, and I simply don't want to have a constant, nagging pain literally any time I perform physical activity. Imagine what it'll be like when I'm 60. I've made plans to buy Xanax and vodka (cheapest and least painful way I can think of) but I'm broke and afraid of how my family would react.