Have sat at the computer obsessively since 1998

>have sat at the computer obsessively since 1998
>have created and achieved almost nothing in all of these years and learned even less
>just enjoy looking at things
>rarely joined forums or chat rooms and never had any online friends, just read discussions but sometimes post here

Who else a total nothing-head ?

Attached: 1541355816981.jpg (480x480, 28K)

You sat at a computer since I was born. Holy shit.

same except meeting a few people on online games and i'm since 2003 again

Hell yeah, me too user, especially the online friends thing. I'm too boring even for retarded NEETs.
Do you also mainly browse catch-all boards like Jow Forums, because your attention span is too far gone for places centered on specific hobbies or topics?

Attached: dumb4.jpg (1000x660, 125K)

Sounds like me. 29 here.

Same any period of internet you miss? I miss the 00s even the very early 10s when it wasn't super popular it was ok

Yahoo answers circa 2008.

bumping this thread because I relate to it so much

Yer. I work 12 hours a week as a cleaner. If I'm not working then I'm sitting at my computer wasting my life away with games and shit. Could be worse. I can't say I'm unhappy.

I liked when it had all those obscure forums about everything before reddit sort of destroyed all that

Jesus how oId are you?

From first grade through fifth grade, I liked to walk to the library to use the computers and play on the internet. They only let you use it for one hour a day though.
In the fifth grade my friend had a computer in his room so I was amazed that I could use it more often.
Then in the seventh grade I got a computer and that's been my life since then. I'm 25 now and my computer is still in the same corner of my room and I still spend all my time there.

I don't know any life other than this. I don't know how to live any other way.

This is me, OP. I had drive and ambition as a kid. High school came along and so did depression and lack of drive.

Just barely skated by since then and got a degree, been a year since graduation and I've held two jobs for a few months and have been unemployed since. I live with my girlfriend but she comes home and we both just sit on our computers and ponder how to do anything with our lives. I'm not happy but I'm begrudgingly content.

It'd be nice to have the motivation to learn something and apply it to my career or make something out of a hobby but I just refresh social media and play games for a bit before going back to just refreshing internet pages.

The funny thing is I got prescribed Adderall which I thought would help me but all it did was made video games super enjoyable and then I started to fap for literally 4-6 hours waiting for my girlfriend to come back from work. Now I've ran my prescription dry and need a job to get insurance to get it refilled.

Getting sick of this shit and I'm in my mid 20s.

>I live with my girlfriend
get out nigger

started when i was 8 fuck this matrix life

I had one of the most popular questions for a long time on yahoo answers but they deleted my question in like 2016

oh shit you're exactly me
fuck me I've peaked in highschool haven't I

The internet died in 2014.

Same lol but I'm pretty much doing the same thing
fuuuckkk how do I change?

I'm basically a passive observer of life.
I don't think I've done one thing of consequence or of any real difficulty.

Nor have I ever been motivated to change.
I will, in 2019, behave approximately the same way I did in 1999.

Maybe I should be ashamed of this. Maybe I should desire something more.
But I'm not and I don't.

Doesn't feel good or bad, feels pretty neutral.
If I died and went to limbo I'm not sure how'd I know.

Attached: gondo622915304.png (747x491, 13K)

You could of worked a job and built up a career and be a millionaire by then if you lived frugally and worked long hours and invested properly.

You are a cautionary tale OP.

Me me me!
Except I had online friends when I was 12-14, after that maybe I changed too much or the society around me. Nobody seems to be friendly anymore.
These times I don't really have conversations with anyone irl or online.

I ghosted the remaining very few people I knew irl once I realized I was just a free therapist to them. They either just kept venting, or were drunk/high and needed social interaction in the meantime.
Fuck them, good riddance.

>tfw literally one of the biggest losers in the entire world