Have any femanons had breast growth experiences like this?

Have any femanons had breast growth experiences like this?

Attached: redha.jpg (1936x1936, 427K)

I experienced breast loss lmao

Do you have a nice flat chest now?

i lost breast :(

nah it was a DD before and now i think im closer to a B/C? I havent been properly measured since i lost them cus im scared of going in to a store for it

What happened to your boobs, femanons?

Mid twenties and hoping I have a breast growth experience.

Th-there's hope right

i lost weight. and then breasts. still not flat tho they look ok

the reason it grew is because she got pregnant. i can make you pregnant if you want. i have strong seed.

Attached: 1497084756826.gif (311x362, 1.99M)

what's your bra size now and are you a qt?

i lost about 30lbs

How much did each of you weigh beforehand, and what about now? Same for bra sizes. Please be sure to include band and cup.

so im guessing you lost a lot of weight?

i don't know lbs or american bra size
i weighted 45kg and know weight 39kg

Other bra size systems are fine. It's kinda my fetish.

i weighed 136 at my heighest weight and now i'm about 100
this is uk bra system btw - i was 32DD at 136, then I went down to a 32D and now id estimate a 30-32 B or C but I dont really know since I havent measured in a while

It looks like she got fat. If you look there's no structure so pretty much all her growth was fat from weight gain.

Personally I lost a bit of boob going from ~150 to ~85 pounds and I sit comfortably at a well formed C at 125 lbs

went from 32DD to 32B

>85 pounds
Hello spooky skeleton. Glad you gained some weight again. That wasn't healthy.

this is very hot, do either of you have discord?

Yeah I know. I struggle with anorexia. I went five days without eating a couple weeks ago and it was the first time I've had a real strike in a long time. I haven't been anywhere near that 85 number in ages. I replaced it with lifting.

Who is she? Gonna need a sauce, op

I'm glad you're doing better, femanon. How much lifting do you do?

how tall are u? i'm 85 right now

I do a men's routine, because my gym buddy is a guy, and then a circuit daily except for Sundays and Wednesdays. Those are rest days. We just added Wednesdays on since our progress is slowing and we're just lifting harder and heavier each day. More rest is necessary.

5'4

Are you that anorexic fit girl I was bullying last week or so? I almost feel bad, but I need to get joy from somewhere.

I hope you keep doing well.
How tall are you?

5'0
i look healthy i think
i'm not anorexic

Probably. I posted about it a few times because I wanted to vent but I was afraid to open up about it in person because I was supposed to be past that. Ended up just crumpled up on the floor feeling like shit.

I have a support system, I just need to use it. I'll keep doing well if I do.

You should be fine, a little skinny but not bad.

why aren't you giving me your discord? :(

Yeah, after I had a baby.

>Ended up just crumpled up on the floor feeling like shit.
That's cute. I wish I could've been petting you with your head in my lap.

Give yours first user

I don't like giving out contact here.

Half of me wants to bow up and tell you to fuck off and half of me wants to give up and put my weight on someone and just forget about everything for a little while.

tictac#2856

idk which one of you is legit, but add me

It's okay, I'm sure you're worth loving, darling.

Attached: Fluffy+_bd368d0684718a7afe5a96faaf0ba325.jpg (800x800, 126K)

I was right you do go for people's discord every time you talk to them.

I am in too weak of a position for this right now. I feel like you're just punching right through my walls.

Wow. You smol. I can only IMAGINE how fun it would be to pick you up and carry you around under my arm or over my shoulder.

people do that all the time

Do you like it when they do, it do you find it belittling?

My wife has gained some weight (like 10kg or so) and her tits/ass have gotten bigger, from 32b to like 36b, I'm happier about it and would like em bigger but it's okay I guess

She sometimes mention that she would like to loose weight, she doesn't really care about it, and I tell her that whatever she wants it's fine, and it's true I'll still love her but I'm afraid that if she eventually sets up to do it shell loose them delicious boobs

yeah totally, peegirl

There's nothing wrong with peeing in the shower.

if only you would add me so I can share my fetish with you

I don't have a pee fetish though I just pee in the shower.

yeah but I want to know all about your pee stream and how you do it and stuff.

and maybe you'll get one

NO AND IM FUCKING MAD. I HATE BEING FLAT CHESTED GIVE ME BOOBS AHHHH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'll honk your boobs even if they're small. :3

What size is your flat chest?

Let me buy you some implants

>comfydom left and I'm just stuck with peeguy
Ugh

I feel ya. He's pissing up the whole thread.

>I want to know all about your pee stream and how you do it and stuff.
Autism

Why do fembots care about breast size so much? I need to know for science.

Flat chested women might as well get a sex change.

Ironically I'm the one he's approaching about this and I am unironically diagnosed with autism.

tictac why r u giving out your discord on every fembot thread

>Autism attracts autism
It seems like most users on Jow Forums have it as well, but they just do not know.

thanks user
im an aa cup I DONT EVEN WEAR BRAS IM SO PISSED
god please im begging you i want at least b cups
because i dont feel feminine and no one wants to grope a flat chest
i would never

He is obviously a lonely virgin looking to score nudes, etc.

Not pisser, also diagnosed autist. I hate when these fucks make the rest of us look like a bunch of glue sniffing mongoloids.

Have you tried supplements like fennel and fenugreek and possibly trying to induce lactation to grow them?

>aa cup I DONT EVEN WEAR BRAS
Imagine being a female and getting fucked over that hard by genetics.

If you get pregnant or gain weight maybe you will get bigger fembot. Are you petite with a thicc booty? :3

Same. I'm perfectly functional. The only special education I recieved was essentially an off period in the special education room so I could talk to the teacher if I needed to, she was a certified counselor, or just relax, nap, do homework, etc. I even went to college for a little bit. I don't learn the same way as everyone else and I'm going to freak out if you play loud music. I'm not fucking chris-chan.

Do you look a lot younger than you are?

Have you looked into how much it would cost? We can start a fundraiser.

no i havent. i dont want to gain weight, i wanna just have tits. lactation also doesnt seem like my thing
thats what i'm saying
yeah even when i DID gain weight, (im underweight rn) i still didnt have much. not even a full a cup, and i was 120 lbs.
maybe. i always get 16.
god im sure its so expensive.. i just googled and it said around $3,000 holy shit

Hey seriously fuck you for making me all steamy then leaving.

Fennel and fenugreek don't make you gain weight besides whatever growth happens in your boobs.

BUT FEMBOT ARE YOU PETITE WITH A THICC ASS BOOTY????

But it will be worth the money to make you happy won't it

>i always get 16.
Better than getting told you're old and look like shit.

>Height?
>Weight?
>Race?
>Angelic face?

really??? i will DEFINITELY check this out
my ass is alright...
nice dubs
it absolutely will. but thats still so expensive..
im white, small... my face could be angelic, i guess

Good to hear you'll try them out. What's your hair color, btw?

Keep the natural tits. Big tits arent that hot. I prefer small tits, B cupish. That means nothing to you, but small isnt a bad thing

Come be my girlfriend and I will pay for everything

Pay with what? Your neetbux and allowance from mummy?

no ive been a chestlet my whole life.
ive only seen my height grow rather than my chest fml
i should be about 5'6 right now

How tall are you instead?

What's your height, weight, and bra size, my flat femanon?

really excited desu. my hair is dark
ok user done. we are dating now

When and where can I pick you up?

>tfw flatter than the first pic

I'm technically a c cup yet I could definetly pass off an an a cup :( I want implants but there's literally fuck all to work where I live unless it's a shitty minimum wage mcdicks job

If you get results, please be sure to let us know. I'm sure I'll make another titty thread daily, such is my obsession.

>im white, small... my face could be angelic
>i always get 16
>my hair is dark
>my ass is alright
Sounds good to me user. From my perspective you have nothing to worry about. Your small tits might annoy you, but you're mostly likely the type of female who will look good even when she is old, so appreciate that, because most aren't that lucky.

5'6, 105 lbs, idk my bra size but I always wear a sports bra when I go out because my nipples stick out without it

Oooh. You got pokies; nice. Are you interested in having bigger boobs?

here and now
ill keep you updated! if you make more threads and all
thank god. if i get too old and ugly, ill an hero. i dont care. my mom is aging well, so...

You're the best, femanon! Good luck with the bigger boobies!

>if i get too old and ugly, ill an hero. i dont care.
I lol'ed.

>my mom is aging well, so...
Yeah, that is usually a good sign for you.

this happened when i was 15, i was a b-cup and quickly became a c-cup out of nowhere. then, again when i was 17, i went from a c-cup to a dd-cup.

Any growth since then, or has it been pretty stable?

My sister's lost a lot of weight since she went to college and she's gone from like a DD to a B-C
I feel like a creep but I'm really disappointed

it's been stable-ish now, they shrunk to a d-cup again for about 3 months then went back a dd-cup, im 19 now (i think it's because i lost some weight while wagecucking)

user, that's very underweight

I rather take the left one.
I dont want big oppai. I either want medium small or flat.

Y'all probably went to bed after I went to do something, hope to see you around sometime again you Jow Forums gremlin

Attached: Thanks+man+_dfcbb8740b38b3c542edc7de2e1dd97c.gif (326x326, 107K)