I'm completely broken and need someone to take care of me. I can't fix myself

I'm completely broken and need someone to take care of me. I can't fix myself.

Attached: 1562592660418.png (547x556, 344K)

I'm currently in the process of breaking but I'm not quite there yet. I don't know what I could do for you OP but if you have anything you want to get off your chest I'm here to listen.

Attached: 1531576288890.png (462x347, 193K)

You got yourself, time will do it user

Attached: {{Even+if+it+was+true+so+what+_797bcf97a177e79c5b113dce303e1d90.jpg (640x360, 69K)

I don't have the strength to fight my past anymore. My past rules me. No matter how hard I try or what I do I can't move on. I've been to therapy, been on all manner of prescription drugs, done self stuff out the ass.

I can't anymore. I can't do it and I can't move on. It's all I can do just to wake up each morning. I can't even hold down a job. I'm just... too broken to move anymore. I just stare into space most days.

The only reason I don't end it all is because I'ma coward

Attached: 1523672751485.png (720x720, 454K)

are you a tranny or may Allah forgive me for uttering this word, a femoid?

No recall or intervention can work in this place. There is no escape.

No. Just a sad, pathetic depressed guy.

Attached: 32.jpg (640x468, 66K)

ah I see where you're coming from. nothing's worked for me either, and I especially resonate with you on that point about how your past rules you. I think most are blind to the fact that your past really is what defines you to a major extent, and all of the self-improvement that comes after is treating the symptoms of the deep-rooted problems you have by using the proverbial band-aid, at least for the undesirables and outcasts like us. my suggestion is to wait out on things and give yourself some time before you make a hasty decision. with the passage of time things tend to get better. do you have any plans for tomorrow? what's the first thing you do when you wake up? are you the type to stay in bed for a couple hours before getting up?

I miss helping out broken people to the best of my knowledge, so sure, why not? What to discuss about?

I just can't move on and I hate it. I feel like I've tried everything i could try. What hurts me most about all of this is that I've tired my best and it still failed. And that is like a punch to the gut to me. I really, really did try. I wanted to get better so much. But it just remains like a noose chained to my neck.

I don't have much planned for tomorrow. Like I said I mostly just... stare into space. And sleep. Sometimes I game but it's just not fun like it used to be. My sleep scheduall is so wonky that it's hard to say.

pretty much everything above

Attached: 1513399610749.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

Ahh, the usual "I cannot get get through the past" sort of thing. I've seen this sort of thing trouble many people.

Though the cure is obvious, I would like to know what is so bad about the past?

(Sorry if I sound like I'm mocking you, I tend to act like this when studying these sorts of things.)

Attached: waitingchocolate.jpg (188x157, 10K)

PTSD trauma stuff. I don't typically like to talk about it. It's still hard to even say it and that happened like 10 years ago

Attached: 02.jpg (1300x788, 1.22M)

I feel your pain. one thing that helps boost my mood is getting sunshine in the morning. just sitting on my porch drinking some coffee with the sun shining on me helps start my day off in a positive way. I really wish I could help more but this is a tough battle only you can face, I can only listen and hear you out. distraction and simple pleasures keep me grounded more or less, and help me cope. nature retreats also help heal my soul.

It's alright. Talking about it helps. I love nature as well. I live in a very beautiful alpine area and seeing it every day never fails to make me happy. I'm in direct view of the rocky mountains from my house. Been her for near 20 years and it never tires me to see them.

that's beautiful. start taking pics and maybe try and connect with the wildlife around these parts. we were meant to be in nature

Well despite the info, I would have still said the same thing: "You have to move on user, it's as simple as that."

I know it's hard to overcome a struggle such as this, in fact I'm currently dealing with an issue "somewhat" similar. I fail sometimes, but you know what I say to myself every time I fall down?

I say: "Get back up and try again, this time harder! For it's better for us to die trying to overcome than to live in sadness and such."

Yes yes, I know, very generic stuff but it's generic for a reason user, the only thing that's keeping you in this state given the knowledge at hand, is you.

Attached: chocolatepose.jpg (225x317, 38K)

You arent broken. Just need a lil polishing and some religion. Go to church

Attached: 1562689008212.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

I have PTSD from the Iraq. It's a miserable existence. Hope you find peace somewhere.

Don't listen to this user, you must resist the abrahamic monotheistic brain parasite.

Attached: 1495574099285.jpg (636x699, 211K)

Would that I could, user. How can I fix you if I can't even fix myself? The best advice I can give you is to leave this place and never return. The vast majority of the people here don't want to see you succeed, they want to drag you down and keep your head in the dirt. It gets lonely here in the pit.

Attached: 1561091636934.jpg (1326x1536, 543K)

It is. Especially with just how much staying it has. It just never ever lets you go.

Then the outlook isn't good for me. One of these days I won't be able to live off my Off my parents anymore. Then it's lights out

I've been out of the Marines for 6 years and got it about 9 ago and it's been shit ever since. If they didn't pay me what they do (VA) I would have roped a long time ago.

You have my deepest sympathies. PTSD is more hellish the people really realize. Most people act as though it's just a slightly stronger depression. But it's all consuming. You close your eyes, you have a second of thought to yourself, you see a small item or smell something that takes you back and it fucks your whole day over. People act as if it's just you keep remembering it as though you do other memories. But it's so much worse.

I sometimes think I have it bad but at the end of the day I have a relatively easy job, I make enough to pay the bills and get the occasional luxury and I can afford to go on lengthy holidays to far away destinations. I guess I should be happy but I dont feel like it.

Attached: 1534923124290.jpg (496x559, 51K)

Yeah, I'm right there with you. Depression becomes the normal. I've tried legal and not legal drugs and nothing really helps.

I want someone to know how bad I am doing, but every instinct forces me to keep it to myself. I want to tell somebody (in real life, not Jow Forums) how terrible I feel every day. I want help. I just can't make myself do it.