Waifu General /waifu/ #203

The /mai/ pill edition
Last thread:

Attached: 1561926429487.png (1024x1024, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/mh6kKvU
imgur.com/BGEL6uo
imgur.com/EdJRNhp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For the best and most beautiful: the girl with vibrant violet eyes and a smile that can make soft a heart of stone

Attached: 1558620659450.png (560x300, 363K)

l Iove my waifu

Last thread was retarded. Big Bird looks favorably upon the fate weavers
Could have killed people if you tried harder though
It really makes me question the entertainment value of such things, though I am glad someone put the effort in besides me.
Sad that the play has to come to an end though, what a show of manipulation, even if the rudimentary willworker can see through it all
The child performs well in the play it is still worthwhile over a bad performance and a half-hearted one
Something crumbled yesterday, something feels off today, all these small things leading to the end of days.

Dropping by to say that I love Kotori Itsuka. It's a bit late, so I'll be off to bed with her in a few minutes. Too bad I'll never get to hold the real Kotori in my arms while I fall asleep.

Attached: Kotori Wedding 1.jpg (850x734, 219K)

Claiming someone so truly gorgeous and precious, inside and out.

>hopefully you haven't find that I have horribly misrepresented her
I wouldn't say so. I'd say you're still in touch with all of her traits and emotions. Not like I'm any authority to judge anyway.
>though I'm not sure that's saying a whole lot.
Puppet girl was forgettable, clock girl was cool for a while but only had one trait to show and got boring. So, I guess it really isn't saying alot. There's no real competition. I wonder if I should watch the second season.

Attached: 1554388246878.png (700x1000, 959K)

I want to hug my beautiful wife.

Attached: Alice33.jpg (397x771, 42K)

I love my waifu so much that it burns!

Now that we can get more personal, some months ago when you were worried about me killing myself due to my sad posts, or your helping and care towards my opinion about myself was it because you saw me kind of walking the same path you did when you were about to kill yourself back then? Unless that it was also part of your play then nevermind
Thinking now about the time holofag said that you should've streamed the whole thing is so funny

Attached: 71508970_p0.jpg (688x906, 314K)

Your waifu but she's a twitch streamer who manipulated you into sending her money until you're deep in debt

Geroe with her voluptuous face

Attached: geroe face.jpg (750x739, 383K)

I love you Saya, not much more to say for now. See you soon.

>Alleynefag was Holo/Boogiepopfag
Honestly disappoints me a little. I found Holofags constant attacks on my sexuality amusing if not clearly misguided but I liked Alleynefag. I hope this is a shitposter or lie otherwise he was being civil with me and attacking at the same time. And the worst part is he was dishonest about love. Say whatever you want about me but I find that deceitfulness extremely distasteful.

Attached: a4840c507a0d7512dd60f267d23813122f9a021c_s2_n1.jpg (1800x1350, 227K)

Yesterday, two new Apocalypse support of him was announced and today part of his World End support was revealed. I thought his eyes were blue because of how they are in his Impact and it seems like that's the case.
Since this is my first time experiencing a product reveal he is a part of I seriously underestimated how much this would excite me. Everyday I wake up and immediately check Buddyfight's twitter to see if he's the COTD and today he actually was. I feel like a little kid, but I guess that's how it's supposed to be.
I'm just happy to see him "again" in this way. I really love him more than anything.

Attached: D_PXPWGU0AIcUaO.png (300x419, 297K)

i want to suck a tit bros

It was for the greater good.

>just lewded my waifu
Fuck...

Attached: 1509649151504.png (341x416, 174K)

Morning /waifu/. Still loving this wonderful pilot!

Attached: 70509362_p0.jpg (1875x2500, 1.14M)

I haven't slept more than 5 hours this entire summer, but a certain time traveling sword lord would probably secretly think I'm a huge wimp for complaining about it so I will persevere because I'm afraid of judgement of a fictional character. I hope I can actually post later tonight. Here's to my favorite S rank support option! (and no I dont mean that in a dirty way)

Attached: illust_36224672_20190116_102102.png (1262x817, 1.91M)

Holding waifu's foot like this.

Attached: rZdZ7LR.jpg (600x800, 50K)

Biting waifu's neck like this.

Attached: 4921f5eff986b078e572faecdb1687786c19e51d_hq.jpg (754x1024, 88K)

Slashing waifu's back like this.

Attached: d46kzpx-148bd77c-737b-4b1a-9fba-ab965800eebd.jpg (850x783, 93K)

Kissing waifu's hand like this.

Attached: United.Kingdom.full.612280.jpg (600x480, 106K)

Get aids and die retarded faggot

Report their posts. I think all 4 of those image posts are the same guy, in which case report for spamming as they're actively trying to kill the thread by eating up all the images.

I love her so fucking much. Mirai never change you are perfect

Attached: 4754385840.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

I hate normies and I love Yuuka!

Attached: 43CC1034-19BC-424B-868A-39CCD4EAE251.jpg (1821x2046, 748K)

It was. I found the peak moments I was in love with her to be the "push" I needed to think mad and self-destructive. It was selfish to apply my own thoughts on you but I was genuinely worried.
>Spoiler
Like I said, the extremity was to play a character. I even attacked myself. The entire thing is funny to think about when you put the knavery aside.

I agree. That level of deceitfulness is dangerous. It's a natural reaction to stay the fuck away now that you're unable to tell what is real or fake. No point in trying to explain myself. I'll let your opinion shape itself.

Attached: 1556326983753.jpg (444x450, 76K)

aww saving this thread

Loving this blue eyed angel as per usual.

>I'd fucking HATE if someone out of nowhere tried to talk to me about MY waifu.
You have no ill intent so I don't feel that way. I'm rather curious what you'll make of it all, actually. Thanks for taking the time to play it.
>Quit. A long time ago as well.
That's good, I think. Not to be too self-important, but did "our" argument influence that decision? Regardless, how do you feel now that you're off them?

Sleep deprivation sucks.

That isn't sanitary.

Attached: rkNh2596tZ.jpg (3840x2160, 1.55M)

Cute! Atheist! Pikachu!

Attached: 75063559.jpg (600x800, 455K)

Have you been too busy lately?

Yoshikage please

I won't deny that during those moments have that kind of feeling as well which rather than because of how I feel about myself they appear due to how pointless things can feel sometimes. So I don't believe that it was selfish from you and I really appreciate your concern.
>the extremity was to play a character
Are there things "she" did that you regret? Also why did you drop the second character so fast?

Attached: D-6-qqDU8AAzNpT.jpg (2047x1357, 221K)

i feel guilty fantasizing about waifu stuff because there's no way she would be with an autist like me. i'd be placing a massive burden on her.

Fantasy is fantasy. Why care?

i realize that but i still feel guilt. that's how real she became to me

how would your waifu react if she saw you at your current state? would she be proud or disappointed?
would your last thoughts before you die be about your waifu?
somehow your waifu gets real and is in a random country and is living an ordinary life how well you find her and how long would it take you to do it? the media wont give her attention if she had weird traits and nothing but herself would be real
how would your waifu react if she saw your daki?
do you think that you are better than your waifu in something? for example attractiveness intelligence strength personality cooking socializing etc..

Attached: hubble-sees-an-aging-star-wave-goodbye_21866697898_o_orig.jpg (1280x1276, 367K)

I feel so lonely without my waifu

get a daki
im original

I do have a daki

how is your relationship with your relatives and friends?

i understand user sorry about asking you

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

relatives 50/50 and I have just irl 1 friend with whom I hangout regularly.
the problem is that I just feel like daydreaming all day about her, because in my fantasies I can be with her. Luckily I don't feel like this every day.

post the waif in a single garment dudes
failing that in really casual lounge-around-the-house kind of clothes

Attached: 75586378_p0.jpg (636x1000, 97K)

so you want intimacy but cant get it because your waifu is not real and you wont get a gf?
that is what many waifufags have to go through

>how would your waifu react if she saw you at your current state? would she be proud or disappointed?
I have no doubt we would be in love once we got to know each other, but she would likely be disappointed by some of my bad habits. Or just saddened. I feel the same way towards most of hers.
>would your last thoughts before you die be about your waifu?
If she were real, yes.
As things are now, no. If my cause of death is suicide like I predict, I will die thinking about the problems I have with my life, which are all unrelated to her.
>somehow your waifu gets real and is in a random country and is living an ordinary life how well you find her and how long would it take you to do it? the media wont give her attention if she had weird traits and nothing but herself would be real
She would get some popularity in the media if she's as talented at writing as she is in her source material. Her serial murders would also definitely get some coverage.
If even those are not talked about, she's not really the type to post on social media, much less about herself, so it's likely our paths would never cross. Unless the random area she's in is my city or one close to me, since I don't travel.
>how would your waifu react if she saw your daki?
She would be disgusted if we were strangers. If we were dating, she'd probably have been the one to buy it for me.
I don't have one yet, anyway.
>do you think that you are better than your waifu in something? for example attractiveness intelligence strength personality cooking socializing etc..
Staying optimistic. I also think she's smarter than me. Definitely stronger too, both physically and mentally. Others would likely consider me to be more attractive than her if she were 3D, but she will always be the most beautiful being to ever exist in my eyes, so I wouldn't actually be able to agree with that.
I think this counts.

Attached: 148570548392670.jpg (628x418, 100K)

Goddammit why can't I leave
>how would your waifu react if she saw you at your current state? would she be proud or disappointed?
I'm not sure. Her love is mostly unconditional, and she'd want to try to help me, hopefully. She'd certainly be disappointed in my lifestyle.
They better be.
>somehow your waifu gets real and is in a random country and is living an ordinary life how well you find her and how long would it take you to do it? the media wont give her attention if she had weird traits and nothing but herself would be real
I would dedicate my life to searching for her.
Don't have a daki.
If I did and she saw it, she'd ask me about it. Sternly.
>do you think that you are better than your waifu in something? for example attractiveness intelligence strength personality cooking socializing etc..
Maybe strength.
I love this

Attached: shirt_.jpg (600x856, 62K)

Indifferent, mostly. I do like to pretend that she'd be proud of me though.
I hope so. Nothing else I'd rather think about when that happens.
>somehow your waifu gets real and is in a random country and is living an ordinary life how well you find her and how long would it take you to do it?
She'd probably just live a happy life without me. Would be rather odd if some stranger turned up on her doorstep and claimed to be madly in love with her. Her being happy and living a normal life is all I really want, and it's not something that requires my presence to take place. If I tried it'd be so I can get rejected and move on with my life. Though even that might not be enough to alleviate my affliction so I likely wouldn't bother. Going out of my way to find and meet her would just result in a lot of problems.
N/A. Supposing that I had one, she'd feel extremely uncomfortable about it.
>do you think that you are better than your waifu in something?
At a few things, maybe. But they're mostly hobbies that she hasn't really ever tried, so being better at them than her is not something worth bragging about. As far as personality goes, we share some flaws which seem to be more strongly pronounced in her. Maybe that could constitute being "better". I have to get really pedantic to answer this question since she's better than me on most accounts.

These were difficult to answer.

How will a pillow fill the gnawing void in my soul? You are silly, user.

>If my cause of death is suicide like I predict
I can't help but feel sad when I read something like this.

Attached: 51Om0VEImg.jpg (1920x1080, 1.69M)

Don't think I have very many like that, but I do like the idea
I actually felt really good with my daki last night, so maybe they are worth something. . .
I don't think she could comprehend the state I'm in, it's so far beyond regular mundane success or failure that I'm not sure if it's identifiable as anything except spectacular failure
I've had thoughts about that but the times I've dreamt of it, I thought of other things and that is a great shame. The peace I've felt in that state is immeasurable though.
I couldn't find her, I've traveled the world and without a trace of a hint and the linguistic capabilities there is no way to find any single person, not to mention the actual case of courting and marrying her
I'm not sure because it's not her I don't really show it affection with the idea of the character on it, but maybe if it were her I would. Recently I took a garment I found that reminded me of her and put it over the thing, that made me feel good, but I bet if it was her on it it would be much better
Lots of things, the man is the head of the household and I'm willing to accept that, but at the same time I can't help but hope she can make up for where I fail in so many things, mostly in taking care of myself in minute issues. Ironically, as someone who grew up as a lonely user, I've ended up extremely socialized because of the opportunities I've had thrust upon me and I am blessed by those skills
Just bury those feelings or do nofap until that hangup fades

Attached: 70535595_p0.jpg (787x984, 258K)

Would you mind if I posted male dream Urabe as ghe answer for that post?
mostly because you already took the one I wanted to post, you swift bastard

Personally, that page is a bit too lewd for me to post.
Maybe try that one fanart where she just has a skirt, although that's lewd too.
Just do whatever you like, worse has been posted I'm sure.

Attached: 30433694_p1.jpg (400x566, 118K)

Hey, where in the seven bloody hells did you pull that one from?
It is a pixiv filename but I don't have it and I have scoured that shithole thrice from the beginning to the end.
I remember another useful panel let me look for it.

Attached: ura4.jpg (583x584, 60K)

Oh, I found another image that fits. Same artist as the first, too.
>Staying optimistic. I also think she's smarter than me.
I meant to include a "but" before that "I also." Staying optimistic is the only thing I think I'm better than her at, if it was unclear.
>I can't help but feel sad when I read something like this.
It's sad, but my true feelings. I've started trying to shake these feelings as of just last night, though. I had a very long talk some hours ago with a good friend of mine about how I need to stop normalizing such a thing. They said they knew I could get better and it kind of opened my eyes, because for the past half a dozen years, I never even thought about changing or getting better. Somewhere I just accepted it as my fate, and I had become so dead set on suicide as a goal that I didn't even realize I had the power to change it. I feel kind of stupid in retrospect.
Sorry for blogposting so hard. I'm just trying to nail it into my own head that I need to stop saying things similar to what I said there.

Attached: mmm4g5on311sqrynqo1.png (481x631, 77K)

>suicide
DONT i will try to translate a bit of an interview about someone that practiced sorcery for 25 years then stopped that hopefully will help you and not give you ptsd i think he has it worse than you it might take time though

I just want her to stand in front of me and hear her voice, talk to her and hear her responses. Go day by day knowing that if I want to talk to her all I have to do is just call her or meet her.
Also, thanks. Talking to you user made me feel somewhat better

I tried to post fast because that Toko does look like my Mado
But people are more than one part of their backstories, I meant it when I said that it was my black outline AND the other traumatic bullshit I've had to trudge through is my coloring
It's not one or the other, every normal person has a terrible experience or set of experiences that they fixate on, the fucked up people are the ones that have no short supply of varied badness.
The kind of individual that thinks about life and has to truly search for the good in it. That's what it means to be miserable, you are a miser with what little you have.

These answers gave me MDD.

I'm glad you have friends like that. I can't imagine discussing such a topic with anyone I know. Best of luck to you.

C'est la vie.

Attached: 96e0bc35e9a4a9e82a449564d3d337b2bb378bdf.png (500x589, 221K)

Remotely Original Questions
Shocked to say the least.
At least things are starting to look up.
I just scored a good job at a big place, paranoids made me go through 4 interviews and the place has more security than a jail, and it may be my jumpstart into a cushy life if I play my cards right.
Hopefully she won't find me lacking in the financial department.
Hopefully.
I fail to see how I would find her but if I were to have an adress to pursue I would use my little stack of cash to at least catch a glimpse of her.
I don't have one, yet
She would slash it to a million pieces claiming that I should go after her and not some image.
>Swimming
Not now, used to be a quite good swimmer but I let myself rust away.
>General sports
Fuck no
>Socializing
Nah
>Computers
She is never shown using or even having one so I will go with this one.
Just the next panel of this mad lad's image

Attached: MysteriousBodyDouble01.jpg (875x1250, 264K)

A mix of both. Proud that I'm still going, but disappointed at how worthless I probably am. She'd probably be softer on me than I think she would. Well, assuming white ribbons and all.
I doubt it. I've always gotten the feeling that I would die suddenly and without warning. If I knew it was going to happen, then sure, I would think about Kotori. I doubt much else would bring me comfort.
I would probably never find her, because if the media never mentions her, how the hell am I supposed to know to look for her?
She wouldn't be able to decide if she thought it was really pathetic or really sweet.
I'm better than her at cooking, and I'd like to think I'm a little smarter than her. Dunno though, she's pretty smart herself.
okay
>How will a pillow fill the gnawing void in my soul?
Well, after a while it stops being just a pillow. It just becomes our waifu. It's the most real she's ever been, and she's right there with you. She's there whenever you need her to be, sort of anyway. It's something I guess you can't fully understand until you experience it. It won't completely fill the void, but it certainly helps

Attached: Kasual Kotori.jpg (1280x864, 225K)

Hey /waifu/, how is your day going ?
I feel kinda bored today.

I think I have come far from where I was 2 years ago. Sadly my mental state is not that good as it was a year ago, where I used to be happy pidar all the time, and recently I got hooked to one video game, so I'm not that productive which sux. It's hard to tell how she would feel, but I think she would be proud that I'm at least trying to get off of the game and be more productive again.
I have her at the back of my mind 24/7 so I hope she would be my last thought.
I would spend my whole life searching for her.
I can see her getting a bit angry and embarassed at the same time tho.
She exceeds me in almost everything you wrote, maybe just the intelligence part.
-

Forgot a pic.
Originalio

Attached: 7chdxujfrey21.jpg (839x890, 144K)

Ah, so that reply wasn't meant for me. That makes sense now. I didn't mean for the image to look like Madotsuki, my bad.
Here's an image of Touko that is meant to resemble her though. I just remembered I had it. Thought it was cute.
Thank you.
I do know how you feel about that second part. To the me of last year, the idea of having such a personal and emotional talk like that with someone would've been plain unrealistic. The person in question is the only person I can open up to like that and even then, I found it difficult to talk about in that moment. But I'm now grateful for what I have, and I hope everyone here obtains what they need in their life. Aside from the obvious thing we all want and need.
It's a day. Productive, at least. Kind of sleepy and it's only 12 pm.

Attached: puaplzVoJJ1xug444o1.png (1152x1152, 61K)

Jow Forums Holofag clocking in to tell you all the glory of my wife. I had to carry her home last night from the pub. And when we got home, she whined for me to let her sleep on my chest.

Attached: 300+isnt+a+bad+price+for+the+system+_2bd84d37e5f930a0d74bb116a658d12f.jpg (850x1207, 91K)

adorable and musclepilled

A hard and chiseled chest?

Of course. I don't bench for nothing. I do it to give my wife a nice pillow for her to sleep on.

You are officially the Holofag now

What happened to roastie Holofag?

thinking of him before i go out today. i love imagining of all the same, mundane little tasks just with him at my side. i want to share my life with him.

Attached: artwinsdraws (4).jpg (1200x1200, 508K)

i see from a scale of 1-10 how much did sorcery contribute to your supply of badness?

Kana would want some of what I'm drinking (the usual vodka/yerba mate-infused energy drink combo, so damn tasty) and want to chat with me about whatever (maybe what I'm writing, just detailing random bits of her world like always). She'd feel bad that I'm drinking alone like always and want to give me some companionship. I think that's the first thing she'd notice about me, that I'm such a loner and only have one friend I'm even in semi-regular contact with. Kana would feel so bad for me.
That I hope to see her soon, and that I hope I'll wake up in a better place, like in the civilization which created this world which I think is simulated.
>IRL random country ordinary life
Her country is basically the Kaiserreich, but her language would be incomprehensible to anyone but a linguist. But she lives in a borderland next to a country inspired by Poland-Lithuania and some of her best friends are ethnic Poles so she has a decent command of her world's version of Polish. So I guess search the internet for an Asian girl who speaks a weird Polish dialect and hope to find her? Honestly, this world would be a twisted, hellish dystopia for her, and alone in this dimension she could easily end up a victim of human trafficking or just outright murdered since she's naive. I'd really hope she'd be safe, and she'd recognize me since I know a bit of her language. We'd go from there, and eventually meet and I'd try and help her in this cruel reality, and hopefully have a blast on the way.
>my daki
One day I'll commission one, but Kana would think it odd but be flattered.
>better than waifu
I'm smarter than her, and I know parts of her world better than she does (she's bad at school), even though she'd find it weird I don't know certain elementary facts.
Everything about Kana just screams casual style.

Attached: kanakkt9.png (1321x680, 704K)

I have one, but it's too provocative. I treat her better than that.

>how would your waifu react if she saw you at your current state?
I don't know. She probably wouldn't care.
Maybe. I will probably think about meeting her after dying even though I seriously doubt it.
>somehow your waifu gets real and is in a random country and is living an ordinary life how well you find her
Well, depends on where that information comes from. I'd like to try to travel to her to get to know her or to be her friend but I think that I would only come back with broken heart.
>how long would it take you to do it
Depends on her location and on the reliability of that information.
I don't have a daki and I don't plan on getting one. She would be creeped out.
Yes.
>some of her best friends are ethnic Poles
Nice.

Attached: Alice221.jpg (233x545, 38K)

Have you ever used her model outside the editor and her own game? Like modding her model into other videogames?

No, I never really looked into that.

>vodka/yerba mate-infused energy drink combo
user your liver

good evening /waifu/! How're we all tonight?
Any questions to go around?

Attached: JulieSwordPose.png (1460x1959, 819K)

I don't know. Psychologically speaking I'm pretty blessed to have the cursed information of my descent, something not many people get. In terms of trauma, people often have shit happen to them like they were beaten as a child, then stimuli from that is trained into them as a response to that stimuli, like loud noises of parents arguing and doors slamming, then that shit widens if you're of poor mental constitution leading to something like anxiety or sleep deprivation from the increased sensitivity to that stimuli
In that theoretical scenario, someone may not even recognize their shitty sleep habits as having an origin in some deep problem, but I've seen what roots me in these terrible impulses, before those days I was not wracked with terror nor did I see the things I did on a daily basis until the foul presence was cast out.
But just like that standard case of a child being beaten, while I can link the broken behavioral problems (and subsequent problems and ad infinitum) and the original trauma, there's little I can do to undo the effects and the changes that's caused in my psychology
You can't just see yourself being tortured and killed and betrayed in the deepest sense every day for months and just get over it with cognitive behavioral therapy.
Why I hurt people, and why I'm so callous, and why I'm so suicidally irresponsible along with any of my behavioral issues can ultimately be tied to the folly of my youth and fucking with forces that should never be. However man is not a set of individually tied decisions, things color one another and the decisions I made later on, corrupted by paranoia, were still my decisions of a sober mind, so if they can be blamed on that demon, then any of my decisions, really, can be blamed on some event as long as it occurred in the past
So either ten or two because I don't pay any mind to such things anymore, the novelty wore off years ago and I have too much to do to dwell in the machinations of demons

>I heard you talking shit of my waifu

Attached: 1552676720737.jpg (750x750, 58K)

>You can't just see yourself being tortured and killed and betrayed in the deepest sense every day for months
god

Attached: download (1).jpg (474x355, 16K)

Let's get it faggot, I'm not scared

Attached: 3574_5637f594b19528.png (558x480, 464K)

the ex-sorcerer in the interview had two little boys and a pregnant wife and they all got killed when he stopped
good night

Yeah well that's the corruption of it all. It tears something out of you, that's the cost. I often show people oxidizing metals to demonstrate exactly how it feels to do those things. You splinter and bloat and corrode and those splinters hit the flesh. Sorcery is a thing to be destroyed, suffer not the witch to live. And that's not a meme, not a harmless statement, it comes with the conviction of someone who has had to endure the consequences of it.
Unfortunate that he had to suffer, but it all happens for a reason. That holds true for me as well.

What is the vilest cult you have encountered?

>how would your waifu react if she saw you at your current state?
He'd be understanding, though not approve.
Maybe, maybe not. I really don't know what would go on in my head when I die.
>somehow your waifu gets real and is in a random country and is living an ordinary life how well you find her and how long would it take you to do it?
I don't think I'd be able to find him in that case.
There's probably something, but nothing comes to mind right now. Thinking about me in a positive way isn't really my strength.

Attached: 7b8a2343a726196c088afed82354e3197bd595d8fc262c68593a1bddf5ff59d0.jpg (1302x1842, 249K)

I've only talked about it to someone once and was told that I would not be missed. Not playing the victim since I'm indifferent to it at this point. Been a few years. But it is what it is. I have no interest in risking a reiteration of that experience.

I'm doing okay. About to go to bed. Didn't you like Spaceposter's questions? I thought they were good.

Waifuism.

Attached: 1498421777916.gif (200x221, 1.57M)

>I've only talked about it to someone once and was told that I would not be missed.
Horrible.

Slavic people aren't very touchy feely so it's not surprising. I probably shouldn't have mentioned that though. Chalk it up to me being tired.

>Didn't you like Spaceposter's questions?
I usually like questions. I guess I missed them. My bad.

She'd be more proud of me than she would've been a year ago. I've improved myself quite a lot in multiple regards.
I'm not sure. I'd like to think death is a long way off for me.
This is kind of a weird question? I'll get into looking for her of course but how would I even go about discovering that she is in fact real.
She'd find it a little strange but nothing to dislike me over.
I don't like comparing myself to someone else. Julie is good in her own way and so am I. if I had to I'd say she's better at socializing than me, while I'm more likely to get too invested in certain subjects if they interest me enough.

Attached: Allure2.png (2250x1230, 649K)

Did you trust them?

Did you ever draw traditionally?

Was an IRL friend I've known for about 10 years, so yes I did.

My condolences. I also have a decade long friend and I wouldn't believe it if he betrayed me like that.

yeah, a few times. My digital is better because CTRL+Z is one of the strongest button combinations to ever grace the planet.
imgur.com/mh6kKvU
imgur.com/BGEL6uo
imgur.com/EdJRNhp

Some examples

nice examples simple but clean
>digital
with or without screen?

I can't afford a monitor tablet yet. I do hope to get one at some point.
My parents told me that if I wanted to get one at some point they'd help me pay, but I wasn't willing to let them waste that money on me.

hopefully not a cintiq

I'm not picky. I'll see what I get in the future.

fucking cat peed on my bed again. i hate life

bumping with a comic strip

Attached: ti_725_8771.4073931241.jpg (725x468, 88K)

Here, this is related to not only that comic, but also the thread to an extent.

Attached: 1524074338005.gif (480x160, 802K)

ded like julieposter's penis