Who here /literally evil/?

who here /literally evil/?
>start out as just a poorfag wanting a build
>catfish some douchebags for quick cash
>git gud at it
>I can easily make $500 weekly by larping as a girl on the internet with a CashApp account
>start faking serious illness, extract sometimes a $1,000 at a time from moralfags / whiteknights
>get into the Catfishing / VM Farm threads
>it fucking works
>spend all my old catfish earnings on the bots
>literally have not worked in 3 months now
>I've went to Wendys (where I worked) on at least once-a-week occasions, ordered something, circled around and picked it up for free in the confusion
>I waste every penny I dont need to eat / pay rent with on sex toys and Jow Forums shit

Attached: 1562899547796.png (265x239, 67K)

based. don't hate the playa hate the game

>ordered something, circled around and picked it up for free in the confusion

I dont get it, but good for you user, i hope you enjoy your lifestyle while you can

I think he's saying he has access to go to where they make the food and picked up his order without paying. you'd have to get in and get out quick though, must be a bit of a rush

Fucking with corporations and desperate retards isn't evil, user. All the people at Wendy's still get paid even if you steal shit

based devilishfag, send me some money faggot

Likewise, I would say catfishing for cash isn't evil either. The white knights are the evil ones.

It's an old quick-fix. I order something at the drive thru, literally circle all the way around, and the line being thrown off will nine times out of ten get you someone's order for free if you just look confused and insist you just paid. Has never even came to that though - they just hand me some food and I drive away.

I don't work there though, legitimately can't see myself getting a job again as long as this gravy train is still rolling for me

Attached: 1562898749969.jpg (585x1048, 353K)

>there are robots in poverty at the HEIGHT of the catfish bot era
sad.

Are there seriously people that never ask for proof if a girl is real online

bro you're in a golden spot to invest right now. try crypto or put money into cat food stocks

This is really inspiring, OP. Thanks for sharing.

how do you do this? is it really that easy to trick people??

Attached: 1561809659423.gif (215x194, 339K)

Startling amount, yeah. Several of the good buyers do though, so I got good at photoshopping fingers / text on paper for camgirls from the Tumblr golden age - shit you not I never had a single one of them call me out on it / not pay.

Even that amount of work and energy no longer feels worth it though - you can only get so much autobux rolling in before you literally don't give a fuck anymore.
Not a hodl'r, if I got in it would just be to ride a moon and sell - so it's safer for me to just stay away. I do use BTC though, my bot guy deals through it
There are like 3 or 4 common fuckups to avoid - short of the very obvious ones it really is that easy. It just takes entire days of larping. I'm a fucking trapfag so it's easy, but the effort as I said above, immediately becomes a headache once you buy the automated shit

I used to trick guys into sending me nudes but I never took it far enough to get money from them.

Fuck both of you. Karma will get you eventually and you will face the right conseqences for your actions. Living on the cost of others is just a pathetic thing to do

>don't hate the playa hate the game

Life is not a game you retard. There is no goal other than to be happy and there are countless ways to achieve that. So why did you choose one where you destroy the lives of others for your own 5 minutes of joy?

Exploiting stupid people is a victimless crime.

>sending a whore money on the internet destroys your life
>life is not a game
>but it also has no goal
Who's living at the cost of others? The NEET who bought some commie bots and enjoys his life - or the wagie literally giving away the best years of his life in exchange for double, even single digit per hour wages?

Working is a waste of life, and I'm never doing it again.

Sounds like a gay LARP just like the rest of this board. Unsurprising coming from a delusional trapfag.

Attached: 1543488811204.png (1200x1236, 239K)

If you're dumb enough to give money to a "girl" online you don't know personally you're going to ruin your life either way. Nothing wrong with taking advantage of people that can't learn the most basic fucking shit like not to do this
>Trapfag
Honestly I normally hate you types but this is based. Imagine how fucking easy this would be if you were a real girl holy hell. You wouldn't even have to bother with photo shop at all

I'm not surprised that that works. I work fast food, and when someone claims their order is wrong, we just fix it without asking questions. I think it's because fast food is super cheap, so it saves more to give them shit than it does to save food but sustain possible losses in sales.

That's not evil, that's basically neutral since you are ripping off betas anyway

>I normally hate you types
Me too user, me too. The whole tranny / discord buttbuddies culture is ruining this board / site. I just pass, like the look and feel of myself as a woman, and CD masturbate - in secret, like a good man should.

I actually did have a girl irl sourcing me pics, she'd do the typical shit "touch your nose with three fingers if you're real" etc. Made it loads easier, but even meeting someone at this point seems like a fucking chore. When you know a good chunk is coming at the end of every week - $800 or so, you feel no real drive to actually TRY for more

Thats not really evil. In a sense, you taught them valuable lesson that would prevent them from being ripped by even worse scammers.

Don't get what is evil about being a slave to the sex toys industry

>cat food stocks
wha?

Attached: look.png (719x623, 350K)

>There are like 3 or 4 common fuckups to avoid
like what?

are you kidding me? milking these retards is the easiest shit in the world. Literally go on any fucking thread on this entire board and announce your a girl and something related to the thread and you will get at least 4 guys replying to you with 20 others ready at moments notice to jump in if you post more.