She's right you know...

She's right you know. The only reason why men take issue with women who have sexual histories is because men see women as objects. And used objects are no good.

Attached: 5EE9CFDA-AC06-4A9C-8887-26D4E609C21E.jpg (750x642, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well it's also likely because divorce/breakups becomes more frequent, iirc

Shed have to have to be really special for a guy to ignore her history

Used cars are pretty good.

Reality is a nice pink pussy turns into a brown sloppy dangling piece of beef after being slammed a thousand times and guys can tell you've been through the ringer

women like being viewed as objects, don't ever let them convince you otherwise. what do you think an instanthot is? a sexual object. and every other dumb braindead bitch in the world wants to be one. tells you all you need to know.

Consider that you speak for a small minority, so avoid trying to represent 'men'. Try 'incels and religious people' as a substitute.

vaginas cant change colors you virgin

There's a girl on AmITheAsshole who was asking if she was an asshole for lying about fucking 100+ dudes in her late teens early 20s, to a guy she's been in a 5 year relationship with. Here's the thing. I have no issue fucking prostitutes because its just sex. I know they don't see men as anything but customers. A women who has fucked 100+ dudes could not have possible been highly discriminatory about the kind of dude she fucked, so this shows a lack of awareness to what is genetically valuable in offspring. This also suggests she can't pair bond with any particular guy because clearly no single guy had any particular value to her. why would this magically change when she gets married? Furthermore, the likelihood of her cheating and destroying her family; causing psychological turmoil for the children and husband is pretty high.

It shows bad decision making and a lack of discipline.

they can age like your armpits and ballsack

Good thing playing the victim

How come when men fuck hundreds of chicks hes seen as a king and an inspiration to all the dudebros out here but when a girl does it shes seen as a slut and used goods?

I can bang a prostitute if I just want sex. essentially she wants you to pay full price for a used, rotting bologna sandwich that countless other men have came into before giving it to you (expensive dates and birthday/anniversary gifts not included).

not always, some girls are seen as queens who fuck a lot of dudes. you're comparing insecure people with people who have fun.

>iirc
suck my dick bitch

If she ain't pure then she's just another fuck

He isn't, and likely represents the father of God knows how many kids with single moms

Because women are constantly receiving offers for sex and merely have to say "yes", whereas men have to go out and work for it. Remember to kill yourself

Attached: 1557092453281.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

unless used by a woo-man, then you would have period blood stains on ur seats. disgusting!!

Seething femoid

yes they can, why dont you go back to Jow Forumstwoxchromosomes you fat smelly cunt roastie.

because when a dude is able to fuck a lot of girls he's actually fulfilling his biological role. mens sexual functionality is deliberate to facilitate them being able to rapidly impregnate multiple women rapidly. they're supposed to spread their seed. Women are supposed to be discriminatory because they're looking to birth a genetically viable child.

A man who is able to fuck alot of women has various genetic markers that make him desirable such as athleticism, wealth (intelligence), status (social intelligence), height, aggression, propensity to use violence. A man who fucks a lot of girls is indisputably genetically superior

The beef curtain myth has been continuously spread here and some other boards. Not sure why but I guess for internet attention.

Because women see that man as a king. Other men only want to be like him because women like him. I can guarantee you that if women wanted virgin men, there would be a lot less fuckboys. This is all on women.

i can show you my dick rn if you want?

youre a man. you have never seen or felt a vagina in your entire life and never will.

you can't act like men are the only ones doing the objectifying. literally godzillions of posts here every day with evidence to the contrary

this. she wants you to provide for her, put up with her bullshit, be loyal, and committed, in order to get what other men got for free with minimal effort and commitment.

my ex girlfriend was willfully some dudes side-bitch for a long time. So this guy got her pussy, affection, and attention on his terms and when she was compliant. Meanwhile, I was getting her pussy BUT i also had to be loyal, compliant, put up with her emotional bullshit, fights, had to pay for her shit, comfort her, etc. When she revealed this previous arrangement to me i dumped her within a month and had her walk in on me fucking another girl in the apartment we shared at the time.

Do women think they deserve to be seen as people rather than objects? They aren't forced to cultivate personalities like men are by experiencing difficult lives so they become passive and when talking to them it's a lot more "pull" than "push". You can't really joke around with them because they're sensitive fucks who aren't used to people not kissing their ass constantly. It's like an American being offended when an Australian uses the word "cunt" as a form of endearment.
Women usually have more "human" interests like buying shit, forms of entertainment, and people while men are more active and are interested in activities. Also women becoming used goods actually makes more sense than you think because having more partners makes it harder for you to form bonds in the future especially if those past relationships ended in sour manner or if you were just being used.

Attached: ghiacco as a girl.jpg (858x1200, 237K)

jokes on u my bitch is bouncing on my dick as we talk

>They aren't forced to cultivate personalities like men are
Women are more enjoyable to be around than men. They have actual hobbies and interests chalked up unlike men who can only fall back on the topic of video games and sports.

t. things that never happened

you can stop coping, incel

If you're a girl then you're biased and if you're a male then you're probably on the more feminine side my guess is that you're young around the age of 20 and below.

Dilate you cooing tranny

pfft u mad roastie

They're projecting, they think of themselves as objects and assume men think the same way.

For me it's a lifestyle choice, I don't believe or agree with casual sex or promiscuity so I don't want a relationship with someone with opposite values. That's all.

Roastie roastie, nice and toasty

x

ok open ur mouth
uuuuggh *squirrtt*

Attached: ayushi-mittal-e1518241026741.jpg (960x768, 50K)

I don't really care what women do. I just like to laugh because they get so upset when you tell them stuff like this.

FAT ROASTBEEF CUNT GTFO WE DONT WANT YOU HERE U R UGLY

seriously if you are ugly pls gtfo, we dont care about you.

quit projecting your ugly fat ass onto me

Mate this PC is the best I've ever had and it's used.

well then show us ur not so fat and ugly face, ?? or at least ur boobs, stop being a scared lil bitch and show us, WITH TIME STAMPS OF COURSE,

or u can always gtfo because nobody actually cares about u until u post ur boobs, thats how worthless u r.

keep coping you bitter inceI

well, i guess u proved me right then, u r ugly and fat. probably have no tits even, fuckin kek.

you proved me right by showing yourself as an ugly dicklet manlet

>you don't make at least 6 figures a year?
>you aren't willing to spend all of your money on me?
>you aren't able/willing to pay for basically all of our combined purchases, all the time?
>you aren't able/willing to have 3+ children with me?
>you aren't able/willing to murder and die for my safety and happiness?
>you aren't able/willing to be my tireless slave for the rest of your life?
>then fuck off beta shit, I'm looking for a REAL MAN!
>oh and stop objectifying us!... unless you're chad in which case treat me like a human fleshlight teehee~

Everyone IRL is objectified to some extent. Personal traits are always quantifiable to at least some degree. Of course men are always treated worse. Most males are literally expendable fleshbags, raised and "educated" to throw themselves into factories, mines, and wars from youth until their easily-preventable death. Women are at least treated like inherently valuable objects, no matter how stupid, insufferable, and ugly they are.

I feel kind of silly for responding to such obvious bait, but literally all women are this selfish and hypocritical.

Attached: Feminism.jpg (750x1124, 207K)

>be a literal ugly fat roastie
>still live life on ultra easy mode
>still fail
>cant even form simple insults on r9k
fuckin kys lmao wtf bitch

I mean I dont want to date a girl with an extensive sexual history. Whats so wrong with that? The same way some girls only go for black dudes or dont date anyone under 6 feet etc etc. Can I not have one preference? Fuck man, shit goddamn...and like If I were a girl I wouldnt want to date some man whore frat bro.

Attached: 8F59E302-097A-4726-BF72-AC1DC9FC96C8.jpg (400x400, 18K)

>be you
>an ugly manlet dicklet incel
>argue with a stranger whom you dont know the identity to prove some kind of point
>kys but we all know incels are too beta to even talk to a female

>be fat 30 year old basement goblin
>get bored of being a neet
>troll as a woman online
>???
>profit
>kys

>be you
>projecting

because its much more fucking difficult for a guy to be that attractive to women.... a guy needs to be famous, rich, or very attractive to do that. do you think its difficult for a woman to fuck a bunch of guys? its easy as shit

No. but my dick can if I squeeze hard enough

a key that can open any lock is a master key by no other standard
a lock that takes literally any key is a bad lock

i find it hilarious how women always get extremely pissed off at this one. you know something is right when they get extremely pissed

Always remember what "80/20" rule is true. Do less - get more.

>be me
>be neither of you retards
Shut the fuck up, both of you, literally nobody gives a shit

Attached: 8E6FFBC6-44AD-4C1D-87EB-029A8B514A67.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I know youre the same person.
keep coping, incel

Neither me nor him are the original person you've been arguing with.

But if you go to whores, you're in the same boat. All of this also applies to you.

So? They are objects.

i never understood this. people ARE objects. they aren't only objects obviously, but to act like they aren't objects at all is fucking retarded

Oh hell naw mang I always fall back on the topic of PUSSY. But if you play me some vyolin music I get real sad for real and then I'm into more exquisite tasting stuff, ya feel me my brochacho muchacho?

The real issue is that men are disgusting and we know it, so we want women who have been tainted by the fewest possible number of men. That's why "converting" lesbians is so fun for Chads. It's like they get to be with a virgin who's not inexperienced, because she had sex but not with men.

Attached: soiled it.gif (415x268, 869K)

As opposed to seeing them as people too insufferable to hold a relationship forlong and/or as more likely to cheat on us. At least objects can't be held accountable for theiractions because they don't have a mind of their own.

He wouldn't if you weren't as large as a cinema screen.

Wow they finally get it. No one wants to buy used goods.

Why do women always try to prove that insane point? Is it because they secretly want to be treated like objects?

OP here, welp goodbye Jow Forums, its sort of all starting to pile up on me, and I think I'm going to end it here.
Recently my brother has came out as a transgender, and has admitted that he has sexual feelings for me. My mother mixed alcohol and pills a couple days ago and shes still in the hospital. My father does nothing but smoke weed all day, and literally watches MLP, and sometimes is into other furry shit.
Everything is just disgusting and fucked up. I'm broke, dont have a girl friend, dont have a job, dont even have a car.

But, since you guys have always been here for me, and have kept me happy, I'll return the favor. I'll be live streaming the suicide in about 20 minutes. Ill be doing it via hanging/asphyxiation. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them within the 20 minutes I have left

Stream link (in-chat just ask for it):
discord
.gg/sbnxyxm

Thank you for always being my favorite board btw.

~aj2

Attached: img_9946-3.jpg (434x579, 57K)