Would you date an obese, 28-year-old female virgin who has not left her room in six years...

Would you date an obese, 28-year-old female virgin who has not left her room in six years? She also has an attractive face.

Attached: 75642545_p1.png (2000x2000, 750K)

How bad does she stink? Hygiene is something I can't compromise on.

would date, mating press, creampie, then take responsibility

As a friend, sure. I'm not ready to commit. I would like to study her.

I would give her a shot if she promises to diet / work out.

Yes if she also lived in washington state

BBW's are my fetish so yes. :3

If she gives the good succ

Shit fetish if you plan on actually making something out of a relationship. One cannot claim to truly love somebody yet care so little about your collective future together and their well being.

Yes but i would make known the necessity health

>you can't love the, because their life is shorter

The real question is HOW would you date her? Just go to her room and watch Netflix with her, assuming she'll let you clear off some space on her bed for yourself?

I used to have a slightly chubby gf like this, emo and everything but she cheated on me kek

Attached: Plate.jpg (500x500, 9K)

that'd be like dating a female version of myself in a few years, minus the obesity & attractive face

I'll take a hard pass

Depending on her personality and hygiene, yes

It is and objective and undeniable fact that if you love someone and share intense feelings of passion and empathy for them you would not be so shortsighted and selfish so as to either not care about the effects of obesity or to care more about your dick than you do about her well being.

why are you asking again? nothing came of the last thread

Attached: 3106pp_Cotton_Candi_274.jpg (1600x1066, 158K)

A belly gf would be the best thing ever

user, you made this thread twice already, is there a reason you're asking?

Attached: image.jpg (356x358, 72K)

Attractive face is the only thing that matters.

tfw no bloated fat fuck of a gf

Attached: 75642545_p0.png (2000x2000, 698K)

Fuck yes, that's my ideal wife. As long as she was very hairy and didn't shave anything of course.

Only if you agree to go to the gym with me and go outside, at first only with me and eventually on your own. I don't think you'd accept those terms.

yes, im already dating one that has a bmi of 50 and is 6' tall and a very attractive face.
the only difference is that shes in her early 20s, and goes out regularly (at least ever since ive been with her) and has a handful of mental disorders...
but yes there are men willing to date women like yourself so long as you are willing to improve on becoming the best version of yourself.
my gf was hesitant at first, but after a series of talks and having her believe that I'm genuinely attracted to her, shes working on losing the weight, getting a job, etc one step at a time.

the only thing that sucks is buying plus size clothing for her since shes like a size 28W and it gets very expensive to buy her clothes.. but its the only way to get her to not have anxiety while shopping.

>6' obese gf
That sounds absolutely based. Is she taller than you or did you only manage to win her over by being a 6'+ chad?

shes taller than me by an inch, so im 5'11". But I tend to be slightly taller than her on some occasions for some reason...
I honestly dont know how I did get her over desu... Maybe its the way I dressed? The dick pic i sent idk? But she's very happy every time I get to hang out with her. She justs get a bit frustrated when I touch her belly or spoil her a bit...

Haha an other faggot killing him self

If she's ok with me being a jobless 22 year old neet then sure. I'm not particulary attracted to overweight women but i'd be willing to gice it a go if she treated me well

The one GF I've ever had was the one fat girl in school, it was great would do again.

Attached: 1540089473578.jpg (828x1200, 390K)

Lose the weight and we are good to go, OP