/drugfeel/

Last one hit archive
Anyone here ever tried 1,4-Butanediol? I'm on it right now and it feels like mixture between alcohol, MDMA, and oxycodone. Pretty good if you ask me.

Attached: 1558387136807.jpg (640x424, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/Ga7NHBGOg-8bf-qyhobC_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Been doing 3.5 gram does of shrooms here and there. Thinking about stepping it up. I get limited visuals on my current doses, but want to experience more. Ima thinking 5 grams should do it.

I keep smoking crack and sticking things up my butt.

Google Lemon Tek and do that with the 3.5 grams. It will hit harder and faster, but won't last as long.

Gonna drop 100ug acid tomorrow, looking for some stuff to listen to and things other than movies/looking at images/vidya to do. That stuff will happen naturally, just want some odder things to try out this trip.

Attached: lq5d7q2lh8931.jpg (598x1014, 62K)

Snorted a line of 3-ho-pcp. Good times ahead, summer of user. First line of an arylcyclohexylamine in over a year, hooray relapse

Attached: 1562545221939.jpg (800x800, 182K)

Sounds like GHB, good times, but I had to quit because I kept being disgusted by what I ended up jerking off to

>that fiurst bong rip (with ice) after a long day of smoking spliffs and pizza deliverin'

Attached: 1558904917587.jpg (450x489, 62K)

what the fuck. why. i cant take this shit.

Attached: wh-.jpg (3629x2722, 1.88M)

Thousands only count in space travel.

Attached: tumblr_pmod6ho8s61u68i54o1_400.jpg (385x530, 28K)

It's accurate enough

Be careful dude. Big doses of mushrooms are probably not what you think. And sometimes only a few grams is enough to smack you in the face.

booze and coke.
almost out of the coke though ):

Attached: 1458007283089.gif (500x306, 576K)

If you're going to get into drugs you may as well get into mysticism.

I was on that, the minute I starded

Attached: ca512845b1878f7ec4c581676828666e87c11de1773903c4ed3b870c87129b08.png (444x444, 346K)

Don't murder me
I beg of you don't murder me
please don't murder me~

There are some psychedelics playlist on spotify quite good (I listened to them on shrooms though).

Moving art episodes on netflix

Salvia extract came in the mail yesterday but i wasn't feeling it so instead i just played atlas all night, gonna actually take it tonight and green text my trip, it's only a 5x extract but based on the trips i had smoking just the leaves, i better prepare myself.

So after experimenting with codeine for some time, starting with 150mg at first i settled on a dose of 225mg, as it's pretty intense with not many side effects. Or so i thought.
Yesterday dropped just that at 10pm and i had a nasty peak with some restlessness, dull heart pain and lots of nausea even when lying down. It lasted from 11pm until around 1am and after that it was all fine. I didn't get that much itching or pins and needles feeling.
Was it due to histamine release? Should i get some antihistamines to combat that?

Attached: 1522182805435.jpg (960x960, 208K)

Oh man I'm in the zone, this 3-ho-pcp, goood stuff. I've been playing Mad Max the game and feeling pretty good.

Attached: 1562873644532.jpg (962x642, 125K)

/drugfeel/ Telegram group

Come friens, let's chat and trip together.

CIA people welcome too.

t.me/joinchat/Ga7NHBGOg-8bf-qyhobC_g

Attached: ajd400j2ilj01.jpg (960x960, 222K)

drug's don't really "go bad" as in spoil or whatever. pill expiration dates may possibly indicate a loss of potency although there is some evidence to suggest that they're completely made up by pharma companies to get you to buy more drugs

I'll probably be doing some 4-aco-dmt in a few days, just curious before I do what people here think about it vs shrooms. I've seen some people online saying it's subtly different and more closer to DMT (since we're not actually 100% sure that 4-aco-dmt is a psilocin prodrug)

Should I take 700 dph anons? Ive had two unsuccessful dud acid attempts recently and I got ripped earlier and now I'm looking for something exotic

if you ever want to do a bigger dose, go out into nature. the visuals your brain can make from an environment that pretty and dynamic are better than anything you can see indoors

nature makes a trip like 2-3x better for me

Attached: cc4d00b9ece67b9ac2c1e38e4c0fe3a225740a47v2_hq.jpg (800x813, 64K)

Go for it. deliriants aren't for most people. But if you're inquisitive enough to know about it and try it, you just might be one of those that gains anything from the experience. Just make sure to have to have good place to do it in and roll those dice. I usually just sleep through most of my deliriant escapades and hallucinate some very real looking shit, but often mundane and boring normal stuff except it's in my mind, like smoking phantom cigarettes, having conversations with random people but I whisper very softly to make sure I know it's fake, a hallucination will keep talking to you and not think it's odd you're whispering

anyone here know if you can transfer dr00gz via Greyhound bus? I want to get a couple packs of tree from Colorado and bring em back to the east coast

Attached: 1559754289398.png (1298x1080, 1M)

So it's fine to take in the offset of pot?

Lads, in what way have drugs improved your life? besides a relief from crippling boredom or depression?

for me, LSD made me love nature and it allowed me to cope with depression in a much more productive way
mdma made me and this girl who was supposed to be just a hookup drop our emotional barriers, we spent hours just cuddling and talking and i put her on to my favourite music. now she's my girlfriend
also alchohol makes all my friends get naked and as bisexual scum i really enjoy that

i would say it's far less risky than a personal vehicle, as cops often target out of state plates near legal states.
as long as it's as smellproofed as it possibly can be you'll be gucci
i've done it before with alchohol when i was underage, kek

BEHOLD AND DESPAIR

My dugout :)

Attached: 20190712_090756.jpg (2042x1654, 1.87M)

I bought a ticket to a 3 day psytrance festival.
What drugs should I take there? I already have some acid and amphetamine.

thanks dude. I thought I was clear, but just wanted a second opinion. when was the time you greyhounded? I wanna make sure they don't have any new rules where they check your bags. Also do you maybe think because everyone knows that Co is a legal state, that they might actually enforce some special rule now where they check bags to prevent ppl like me from doing it?

Attached: 1562004473120.jpg (270x259, 21K)

DOES POT POTENTATE DPH. PLEASE ANONS

Attached: 1485727644181_0.gif (488x488, 499K)

the classic, mdma of course.

Not a big fan of MDMA but sure, why not. It goes well with acid.

What time are you gonna greentext?

did it about 5 months ago, they didn't check my bags and i was going from a legal to illegal state for pot. they really don't care, it would be a hell of a waste of time to check everyone's bags they don't bother.

those things are trash compared to a glass chillum. same idea, but better toke.

>b-but it looks like a cigarette, it's discreet
ya sure whatever lol

Attached: one-hitter-glass-chillum-head-.jpg (800x800, 45K)

How fucked would I be if I took codeine which also contained 7grams of paracetamol

Sounds awful idea to me. Nowadays weed makes me super anxious and nauseous.

You think like 4 1/2 would be better? And also I have been doing it on tea on an empty stomach so its the fastest meathod I thought.

sweeeEeeet! now I just gotta find someone with the goodie goods, cause I'm not doing this for small potatoes. hopefully it's not difficult to find

Oh dude you would need a new liver, if I was in that situation it would only be because I wanted to experience 2g+ liver failure. Fuck that would be a painful death

Attached: image_4.jpg (400x400, 110K)

you would die of liver failure. the limit of safe is 4 grams

I have no experience mixing pot with deliriants. I wouldn't

Well dissociatives alleviate my depression, very excellently, but managing to do it in moderation is tricky and requires a strong character. Besides the depression, I enjoy tuning my mind to various frequencies available to me in that state, sort of a shaman like thing. It has given my life meaning and purpose, knowing there is something on the other side. I try my best to use the knowledge I acquired in these states to better myself and others around me, and actually had magnificent results.

But it is discrete though

>DOES POT POTENTATE DPH. PLEASE ANONS
probably yeah

Should I try to breakthrough on dmt with my meth pipe or wait for my dab rig to get there?

Cold water extraction it is i guess

nahhh, that shit is goofy. maybe if ur smoking midget it's discreet, but if ur smoking some heady then it's discreet look isn't gonna do any good.
If ur really worried about being low-key just vape weed pens

Attached: 1560209009076.jpg (983x1200, 237K)

meth pipe is efficient enough though, I've done a breakthrough on one hit before

i really like that user :)
i hope you continue to have success with moderation

Attached: IMG_20190628_121152_842.jpg (1080x809, 198K)

I have no real experience with meth pipe, should I vaporize it all in a bottle and take the toke from the bottle to breakthrough in 1 hit?

currently high as shit on oxy listening to frank ocean

life is GOOD

Attached: IMG_20190704_064205_146.jpg (828x874, 64K)

Well I just took 600mg dph should I take the extra 100? It's my last trip

Meth pipe is the best way to go in my opinion

Need big lungs for breaking through in one hit, it's how I do it, but I hear other prefer to do it 2 to maybe even 3 hits. In my opinion it's only possible in one or two hits

Am I being a complete retard or would a French press be decent for a cold water extraction? Provided I cover the actual pressing part with a finer mesh like a paper towel or something

Why is it your last trip?

yes, join the 700 club, can you post updates?

can you explain how to use a meth pipe? i wanna use it for dmt(not that guy), but i don't know how it works at all, do i have to heat it up with a lighter from below until it vaporizes and then inhale? how long does it take for it to start vaporize on average? should i keep burning it once it starts vaporizing and i start inhaling?

I know a homie that just used Tupperware on tha greyhound

yeah basically it only it shouldn't be burning, hold the flame a couple centimeters away from the bubble to keep it from getting too hot and burning. it should only be vaporizing

>70ug
>150ug
>200ug
>250ug
>350ug
>400-500ug
>500-800ug
>800+ug
agreed?

Attached: 1547883766693.jpg (2600x1700, 757K)

thanks, about how long should it take to start vaporizing? should i stop heating up when it starts?

I haven't tripped in a couple years at this point.
I'm pretty terrified of having a nuts trip, but I think I'm just psyching myself out.
On my last trip, I took a huge dose, tripped balls but was very meh about it.
Nothing will compare to my first time meeting lucy, fucked me up for 3 years both good ways and bad.
I have some shrooms but have a phobia about em.
I mean it would probably be extremely disappointing if I took it anyway. I've saved them a while, are shrooms worth a try? Only ever met lucy, (possibly 2cb once but maybe it was meth?) dmt and taken literal suicide retard tier high doses of pot edibles.
shrooms are a classic choice, and I've never messed with em. though about maybe microdosing it for funsies but I'm too much of a stoner and dunno about mixing em.

4-500 best dose imo

you type like a gigantic fucking faggot, met lucy? just go back to r/drugs

this, fucking reddit fags think we can't tell their posting style

What are you trying to convey here? What response are you trying to illicit? Are you just posting for the sake of posting? Do people around you tend to tune you out or call you annoying? Not being mean, these are sincere inquiries

come on don't be mean, he planned his first Jow Forums post for hours, studying r/Jow Forums to try and emulate Jow Forums culture as best as he could

Attached: 1547830191625.png (396x385, 138K)

Ur paranoid

>studying r/Jow Forums
BAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 9572138.jpg (500x495, 60K)

i dunno i'm fucking baked and have had a virus for the last 4 days, fucking pus coming out of my eyes. I've been on this shithole since 07 and can't even navigate another website because of tism
but I did type like a fag so there's that.
are mushrooms trash compared to lsd y/n?

I literally said i wasn't being mean

but i was being mean in a mocking sarcastic way

No
Go jack off or something now

anyone in this thread like to get high?

>are mushrooms trash compared to lsd y/n?
holy fuck fuck off back to r/psychonauts or something jesus

I like these images, where do they come from

just drew them

do not lie!!! user!! bad!!!

oh.. ok.. i'm sorry user....

shrooms for just being happy and alleviate my depression, and also exactly as you say, appreciate more nature, and beautiful scenery, also music

MDMA made me a much more open and loving person IMHO, and happy overall

Weed I'm not sure...

through alcohol I've made a lot of good friends, (and also really bad decisions)...

about to do like 8 grams of truffles this evening, gonna listen to some music, go to the beach... then there's a party near by and I'm gonna try and see what happens, if it's too much I'll be back home to listen to some music and look at pictures

good for you! you must be very proud.

what are you up to my friend?

Psychs helped me recognize how important this moment is, as well as made me a bit less socially anxious and overall give less fucks. I also get the nature thing now.
Dissos (DXM) always give me a sweet ass two week afterglow/mood-boost but not really any lessons
Alcohol has given me a few legendary nights, and mostly shitty hangovers
Weed has honestly been nothing but a nightmare, I've have maybe three or four good weed experiences out of fucking HUNDREDS of times getting high. It might not be for me.

I'm glad I started doing drugs, but I really wish I could enjoy weed like everyone else can.

Attached: 1547985633980.jpg (979x531, 69K)

Weeds pretty lame, gives me mad anxiety and paranoia, sometimes it can be fun, it's a gamble for me idk why. A little alcohol really helps take the edge off weed sometimes. So so benzos but they kinda cancel out the high all together it's pretty weird. Maybe you just smoke too much, I've had many bad nights just cause i felt pressured to keep up with the rest of my friends

How would you rank every drug you've tried?

For me its:

heroin > MDMA > LSD > xanax > cannabis > alcohol > ketamine > cigarettes > caffeine

Attached: 51a49c8d8743f3fa5289e2d505b6f517.jpg (1000x1500, 202K)

All the drugs are wonderful to me, except pcp and nicotine

Attached: 1562563511615.png (112x112, 16K)

>All the drugs are wonderful to me, except pcp and nicotine
you've really tried PCP? it's a really rare drug, I almost never hear of anyone who's tried it

weed > shrooms > lsd > alcohol > dxm > 4aco dmt

anyone else drinking and smoking weed this tonight? Alcohol and weed is the best combination.

Hey drug abusers, I'm taking like 4 times my prescribed sleep benzos and still up, it is true that alcohol makes the effect greater?

Attached: 1562737383405.jpg (600x725, 65K)

Shitll knock you out son
Don't drink too much or you'll get sick, choke on ur vom, n die

is clonazolam legal in the us for non human consumption?

How'd you score those? Do you need to actually have trouble sleeping or can you just say you have trouble sleeping