He's going bald at 23

>he's going bald at 23

Attached: 0025944070.jpg (1536x2048, 377K)

try 21 faggot. but only losers let them defeat them.

I've been going bald since 17 and im 25 been in a relationship for 5 years, you guys need to stop being so insecure about small things.

Keep telling yourself that, popcorn kettle

Attached: prince-william-buzz-cut.jpg (640x853, 87K)

>going bald
>going

haha oh dear

>meet qt on r9k
>becomes first boyfriend
>one year into relationship and is balding rapidly
>mfw hot younger bf hit the wall and I'll never be with anyone good looking ever again

Why do men age so poorly.

>her butthole is off limits

Attached: 710E72CD-A7BA-43CF-94A7-72C4BE8A1EE6.jpg (183x265, 55K)

Actually I started balding at 20.

Attached: you look lonely.jpg (1150x480, 35K)

A lot of old women secretly wear wigs

Me at 16 here(29 now), step up your game nagga

fucking right, you settle down with them and the balding starts, the beer gut forms, they stop trimming their toenails and the balls begin to sag and wrinkle like a raisin in the sun, fucking disgusting

Not just that but they stop shaving regularly and grow a fucking neckbeard as if that's flattering on anyone. It's not hiding your double chin bro.

Started balding at 14, 26 now and basically at Norwood VII.

i went bald at 18. bangs to back, still have sides. 34 yo fkhhv now

get a finasteride prescription and some rogaine immediately. fight it bro.

>A lot of old women
>old
Key word is important.

Going bald and wesring a wig due to baldness at 25 is not normal.

We don't live in the Stone Age, we have treatments for this now.
But of course, it's just like a woman to want to leave her man when anything goes wrong rather than try to help him. You think he wants to be bald?

Yes. There are treatments. Too bad most men don't care enough to take care of their appearance. He doesn't do anything to ever look nice for me. I always make sure I'm top shape for him but I guess he doesn't care if he looks like a slob. And where did I say I was leaving him? I'm not.

Maybe he can't afford it or isn't aware of it. Tell him and I'm sure he'll want his hair back.

Wouldn't that kill my testosterone tho?

I had receded to this hairline by age 17
Still have a gorgeous loving fiancee
Don't know what to tell you user's, just beee urself i guess

Attached: 2o87vwpr14i21.jpg (262x313, 13K)

>fiancee
that won't ever be your wife

What is this btw i had never seen the "Norwood" chart before.. I'd say it's a solid III. What I wouldn't give to be a I, or even a II. It would shift my whole appearance from like 4/10 to a 7/10 just like that

Attached: C_fRvzyWsAAUbtg.jpg_large.jpg (640x640, 61K)

if youre going bald grow some balls. shave your entire head, grow a beard, start lifting.

Attached: F1770B35-5C03-4EC4-9B86-A30A8C4BF8F1.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Do you not know what that means user? Lol it actually means we are going to get married.
I've mentioned her in various threads, namely the "if XYZ you're not a robot" reeee threads. She's beautiful, petite Greek chestlet, nice butt, virgin when we met. Courted her for six weeks before sex. No tattoos no drugs or alcohol. I'm her first and only everything, kiss etc.
She gives me amazing sex now, I can truly say she gives me the best of any partner I ever had, throughout college etc.
She is completely in love with me. We are going to be married within two years, and she will never cheat on me nor I on her.
Inb4 larp allegations, theatres absolutely no reason for me to fabricate any of this... Matter of fact there's also not much reason to talk about it or care whether I've convinced anyone it's true, just that it can happen

Nah, I'd rather have some hair. My ears stick out too much to sport the bald look, I don't have the face for it either. Patchy facial hair too. I look best with short hair and clean shaven imo