Belle Delphine is selling whole tubs of her bath water for $10k. I wish I could afford it

Belle Delphine is selling whole tubs of her bath water for $10k. I wish I could afford it

Attached: bathwater pt 2.jpg (640x310, 33K)

does she at least fart in it? if not i ain't interested.

Someone post the picture of her without makeup

This one or the fake one?

Attached: ae4.jpg (680x378, 54K)

she still looks 10/10 without makeup
tbfh i would do thesame if i were her

why do people give her money? I don't understand.
it's so sad--they're paying to have an imaginary girlfriend. in reality she couldn't give less of a shit about them. she is using them

>imaginary girlfriend
Barely, this looks like some weird fandom fetish thing. I dont get it nor do I want to.

I didnt know she was so small.

God fucking damnit, stop enabling this shit. Please

Yeah I couldn't have said it better, it's sad

Why? It's funny and losers lose money.

We have a legal for when you use "weak" minded people into giving you stuff

Yeah but she gains money. Too much really. She doesn't deserve it. There are people who work really hard and don't earn even half of what she earns. And it's not because she's smart, she's just been very lucky and incels are horny and dumb. Anyone would take advantage of that.

I think the same maybe im just the frank grimes of this universe

money's useless without spending it on things people disapprove of.

it's not even funny, though.
yes to everything except the opposite of what you said

She earns too little money, she's smart and incels are not horny and dumb?

pretty much, yeah.

>l

Attached: 781da7043131ef179c78dbbe5dd73efbce8d2ccd7d6b6505ba806fc62b93a89f.jpg (1200x1600, 403K)

It isn't even incels giving her money though

I'm drunk AF and even in this state I don't see it. She's just not a very attractive person. Nice hair there though.

male eceleb gets a survivable wage by constantly developing, creating, and publishing content, relying mostly on many small donations
>OMG REDDIT CANCER CRINGE DELETE THIS MODS REEE

female eceleb sells dirty water for $10k which will likely lead to the spread of diseases, directly impacting everyone by lowering public health while simultaneously somehow managing to lower expectations for female behaviour to "just sell your waste and you'll earn more than doctors and lawyers"
>haha totally based and smart and sexy, betaboys btfo!

Jow Forums 2019
I bet you'll all defend her when Twitch/CDC try to stop this gash from causing viral/parasitic epidemics, or the IRS audits her for tax evasion/fraud. "help save me from the patriarchy, I'm a strong independent womyn that dont need no man so why are the same rules that governn health and commerce of men being applied to me?? this is literal rape #metoo". Then you bitches will go on an internet crusade defending your "pure aryan goddess"

I guarantee this bitch is horrible with her """earned""" money. Probably spend most of it on stupid trinkets and small, shiny rocks.

Females unironically need to be enslaved for the good of the world. At least in the same way young children are controlled by their parents. they are universally selfish, stupid, lazy, predatory sociopaths. A danger to themselves and others. They have nothing to do or offer that doesn't involve their vaginas, nothing unique (besides maybe the makeup they wear) so it's not like there will be any fringe groups that need different treatment.

Attached: tumblr_mx1uwu2Up71slq74qo1_500.jpg (460x558, 89K)

hard work =/= profit
you think donald trump works harder than the Chinese kids who make his ties?
Making money is about being smart.

Mfw agree with all of this except the last paragraph.

CAN I FOR ONE FUCKING DAY SCROLL DOWN CATALOG WITHOUT SEEING THIS BITCHES FAKE FACE ??
IS IT POSSIBLE

>The fake one
You shills don't even get paid to provide this disinformation.