Truerateme

I'm seriously thinking about making a reddit account just to get a face rating on r/truerateme.
I saw something about incelselfies here, which had a side thing for truerateme, and I looked through and they seem to match all my rates (I'll rate someone in my head, check the comments, and they'll be the exact same just about).
I just wanna fucking know once and for all whether I'm handsome or average or what, and places like /soc/ often go easy on people. I want a brutal rating.
Anyway, has anyone here ever posted their picture to a rating place? Should I post it in several different rating places? Should I post ones with different lighting so I don't get any bonus points for good lighting?
Pic isn't me btw, I'm a guy.

Attached: chingchong.jpg (1024x831, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drop your discord and you can PM your face. i'll give you an honest assessment. or kik if you want

How bout I post it on /soc/ and link it from here?
Would you anons give me an honest rate?

Yeah sure i'll rate honestly do it

Ok I'll take pictures now.
Should I do front and side as well as different lightings?

nah don't bother just do a straight shot of your face. easy to tell if you're ugly or not from that alone.

Ok gimme min I'm sending from phone to computer so I can put multiple into one picture with different lighting.
I'm really trying to not flatter myself here, I want an honest rate.

Sorry, first one flipped itself.

eumin is that you?

You look like a retarded gorilla

Really? I'm only 5'10 and like 150 lbs. Should I smile next time?

I too used to be confused about whether I was good looking or not. But all it takes is a couple days on tinder and how right-swiped you are to tell you how you really look. (I get absolutely jack shit)

Sorry I was trolling, I just hate rate threads. You're okay looking. Stop worrying.

I know you'll probably think I'm just being nice, but you are actually a pretty good looking dude if I'm clicking the right link. Very Handsome

I just went through and rated everyone and cancelled posting. I just can't do this shit. I pretty much figured I was ok, I just hope to get some honest rates as that thread goes on, and brutally honest from here.
Should I smile more? Looking back on picture I see more truth from , kidding or not.

your face is tiny but your head isn't, if that makes sense. also weird lips 4/10

yeah you'd look better smiling. you're not ugly though mate don't worry.

I've unironically been told I have a big face. Weird.
Also, I have a big forehead, so I see what you mean. I got my tiny weird lips from my dad, so I might have to grow out a beard in the future. Thanks for being honest.

Fuckin hell, I was gonna try tinder, but I can't handle the rejection. Then again, even posting my face is kinda a huge step for me.

If that's a 4 then I'm fucked.

shes hot orgingallylyly

holy chad, i think you have some potential user

I don't get it. I get rated 6.5 on soc, told I'm ugly here, and now this? What do you mean by potential?

your expression is shitty but you look pretty good

Thanks, I'm not as blank faced in real life. I just don't know how to take selfies, and feel weird smiling for one.

don't go to leddit for ratings. they'll either coddle you or deliberately shit on you to make themselves feel better. /soc/ is the best place and it won't be tied to a leddit account. the people there are anonymous and can be free to be as brutal as they want to be

you're a chad. show more emotion

>they'll either coddle you or deliberately shit on you to make themselves feel better.
Yeah, I was looking through a bit, and some people actually got in trouble for not falling in line with what the reddit jannies would rate you.
I mean, one girl was a qt, nothing super special, but actually super qt, and someone got a warning from a janny cause he rated her an 8. Apparently this was too high of a rating for her. Really, it's just kinda fucked.

OP here, and welp, goodbye Jow Forums, its sort of all starting to pile up on me, and I think I'm going to end it here.
Recently my brother has came out as a transgender, and has admitted that he has sexual feelings for me. My mother mixed alcohol and pills a couple days ago and shes still in the hospital. My father does nothing but smoke weed all day, and literally watches MLP, and sometimes is into other furry shit.
Everything is just disgusting and fucked up. I'm broke, dont have a girl friend, dont have a job, dont even have a car.

But, since you guys have always been here for me, and have kept me happy, I'll return the favor. I'll be live streaming the suicide in about 20 minutes. Ill be doing it via hanging/asphyxiation. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them within the 20 minutes I have left

Stream link (in-chat just ask for it):
discord
.gg/sbnxyxm

Thank you for always being my favorite board btw.

~ck4

Attached: IMG_34949259_3727272019.jpg (168x299, 8K)

Fuck off retard, you obviously aren't me.
picture just for proof, dont ban me jannies

Attached: DA261EAA-3E53-4D1B-9DFB-0F563F24214A (2).jpg (1663x1409, 324K)

I will always be so sad that I could never possibly get a girl like that (unless I become extraordinarily wealthy), and even worse, she would most definitely see me as someone beneath her in terms of the dating world.

is your nose smoll what color are your eyes?

Attached: 1553971103775.jpg (660x915, 99K)

It's almost as if people are different or something lol

it's almost as if you don't read the thread

IM readin it rn im a slow autist sryyy )=

Attached: t_027c0434b0d2e99679e43f1b31f4b492-imagejpeg.png (182x200, 39K)