I want to get into gaming what the fuck should I play

I want to get into gaming what the fuck should I play

Attached: flowees.png (970x644, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fitgirl-repacks.site
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waste your time on a less shitty hobby

Well what kind of games are you into? And what's your budget?

I would prefer pirating stuff, I don't have much money at all. I don't know i guess I'm open to everything

Attached: 1547230848570.png (812x800, 50K)

dude I grew up on the snes and megadrive. just got them and a bunch of Gameboy shit on a hacked 3ds the other week and have been playing them non stop since. if your into retro shit dload some emulators and roms and get into it. all free. shits so dope. if your a zoomer sorry bud cant help ya. PEACE!

Attached: killyourself.png (763x1048, 217K)

Try Nier Automata. It's great for beginners. The controls are simple, the storyline is relatively simple, etc.

Emulate Ace Combat and Metal Gear Solid games on the PS2 PC emulator,
try Resident Evil 4,
Play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas,
try Half Life

These are some entry-tier games that i can think of.

how good is your pc? i will help you pick some good games, user-kun.

Warcraft 3. Both of them.

get yourself a ps2 emulator and play god hand
it turns boys into men by repeating kicking your ass

Play some kenshi me boy

>We should play willy wars!

Attached: WW.webm (266x480, 698K)

>yucky uncut anteater dick

My arm my arm my arm my arm my arm MY ARM MY ARM

pirate stardew valley, it's like 400mb and a good game to fill the void for a couple weeks,

>falling for the Jew meme
Plus ask any man out there would they rather have more enjoyable sex or a "cleaner" penis.

WILL SUMMON THE POWER OF THE GOD HANNND!!

ew whats wrong with that guys pp

Don't Starve
it is very cozy and there are a lot of cute girls including a cute pig loli

hearts of iron 4 if you like history and war i spend all and every day on it literally for months now

Attached: 1561328774986.jpg (923x713, 68K)

Poorfag here
I borrowed my dads new dell touch laptop wtd?

Attached: SESHBOB.jpg (1080x1555, 112K)

minecraft? Democracy 3 GTA SA

What? You've never played tuber simulator?

I've been playing alot of Star Traders Frontier. it's a decent space trading rpg with some elements of wars and some aliens. not the best but ive been enjoying it so much i currently rate it 7/10. plus im horrible at space stuff so I constantly get my ass kicked in combat and spend most of my time running away (not a knock on the game im just horrible at planning my crew and setup but getting better). gonna play it shortly and work on expanding my charactor to some new quadrants to expand my money and business chances and contacts.
Was a nice replacement for that old 80s game alpha centari for apple 2 or whatever it was

You should play Crash Team Racing, it's pretty fun

I would play some runescape user, that shit will last you ages.

Play tf2. Its free

Thanks vro gonna try Democracy 3 first. I wonder if age of empires 3 is still worth it?

Attached: 1562920032302.jpg (497x604, 52K)

play dota 2 if you want to evade suicidal thoughts with a gaming addiction

play resident evil 2 remake if you want to play the best modern day video game. also play it on PC with good hardware to get all the fancy graphics. also I recommend Rainbow Six Siege for multiplayer player online. addictive and fun.

osrs if you want to ruin your life

So the one thing you probably want to spend money on even if you are poor is a USB controller. expect to spend like 25 USD on something. just type it on amazon? I use one by "rock candy" and its good.

but at first I wouldn't recommend screwing around with emulator programs. I think avoiding having to google anything or research literally anything about computers/windows will throw you off. thats like step 2, and something to look forward to.

get that controller and play rocket league for free this weekend.
try counterstrike go or team fortress 2 if you think shooting people seems interesting
both of these are free on 'steam' download that and make an account

try something like league of legends if you think strategy/top down gameplay sounds interesting. or maybe path of exile (haven't played it but i know its good)

if you want something chill that is barely a game at all download 'kawata shoujo' and meet your disabled waifu. if you like that style of visual novel game absolutely check out "steins;gate" which is fucking amazing and will feel extra perfect to play in late july/early august

finally you could try world of warcraft for free up to level 20, but be careful because this might sink you hard and you wouldn't want to pay the subscription fee

as for piracy the only site you want at this point is fitgirl-repacks.site and just search for shit you've been curious about. i would recommend games like witcher 3 which i love but i dont think your laptop can handle it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

You should go on Grindr and get TOPPED so you can lose that virginity

Oblivion is a necessary even though it looks like shit
STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl is also brilliant but very challenging
Red Dead is brilliant, red dead 2 not so much
Metro 2033 and Last Light are also good contenders but I've heard Exodus is shit

oops looks like you posted some queerposting in a non queer posting thread and forum on Jow Forums... you ment to take your queerposting to and only that board.
Remember keep your queer posting to the proper containment board that was made for it and stop trying to act like bronies trying to force your lifestyle in anything and everything cuz you get enraged over straight people existing. get over it and cry on with you other pathetic cant handle anything not being queer posting losers that constantly shit up threads trying to post your queer shit and thinking youre underage shit is funny.
it's ok im sure some people forgive you but god nor most of us sick of queer posting on the wrong boards do not forgive you for being a troll

the total war games are sweet and a bunch of them will run even on a shit laptop at this point. maybe rome total war? its possible to lose yourself for days in that running a campaign

starcraft is legit f2p and then its only like 10 bux to upgrade to the remastered graphics if you want. im not sure if i'd recommend playing warcraft 3 right now just because the reforged upgrade is coming so soon

you might be a good candidate for something like the 'xbox game pass' or i believe origin has one too. basically you pay like 10 bux a month and you get access to a bunch of games. the only real benefit of something like this vs piracy is that you get access to multiplayer features. i did it for exactly 1 month to try sea of thieves and had a good time.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Fallout 1
Fallout 2
Stronghold Crusader
Disciples 2

oblivion is a good suggestion but for a total gamin noob i think that skyrim would be more appropriate. lots of non-gamers really love skyrim and it makes them want more

You should play your dick.