Why didnt naruto end at the end of the pain arc? It would have been perfect if it ended there

Why didnt naruto end at the end of the pain arc? It would have been perfect if it ended there.

Attached: 92837475969685.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib0WmCslMZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because the plotline with tobi and sasuke was still not resolved.

Attached: 1554660541958.jpg (960x919, 957K)

They should have executed like the literal traitors they are.

Don't be so hateful, Sasuke apologized that is good enough right?

Attached: flGAd37.jpg (600x1241, 44K)

tobi is cool

because at this point it was too popular and the story was entirely driven by popularity polls. naruto is why people make fun of animes. it's a shitshow for kids. the whole purpose of the show is to sell toys and videogames.

I would say that despite some of it's shortcomings it's still one of the best shonen anime. Much better than BnHA and the likes.

How can you say that when full metal alchemist(both series) exists?

He didn't find saskue

this shit was sick tho. boruto was the mistake because the show has lost its touch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ib0WmCslMZQ

>thinks dragged shonen is good
user I....

Shippuden wasn't about Naruto finding acceptance from the village, it was about ending cycles of hate, war, and vengeance.
while everything with tobi was unnecessary, The series was always meant to end with naruto fighting sasuke and bringing him home.

How is that contradicting my post?

It's not even that good, seriously overrated.

best moments were
>haku zabuza
>rock lee gaara fight

Attached: ZabuHaku_-_Profile_Image.png (670x336, 292K)

Fucking tranny goddamn

he was just a dude not trying to pass as a girl though. i always felt like their relationship was more father/son or brotherly than anything else

Naruto should've ended like this:
Sasuke kills his brother and returns to Konoha, but isn't satisfied because Itachi smiled at the end of the fight and learns through deep research that Danzo was responsible.
This awakens Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan and he immediately leaves the Hokage mansion where all secret intel is kept to kill Danzo.
Sasuke quickly flees the village but leaves behind a note the Kakashi finds.
It reads something like Sasuke is going to kill a masked man with the Sharingan.
Kakashi in this timeline saw Minato fight a masked man during the 9 Tails attack so goes to aid Sasuke because he can't fight him alone.
Kakashi and Sasuke meet up and Kakashi gives him intel that he can teleport and phase through material, but can't attack when he does so.
Knowing this, Sasuke asks for Kakashi's help.
Kakashi and Sasuke then go to kill the masked man.
Kakashi replaces his Sharingan with Obito's superior Sharingan.
Sasuke finds Itachi's eyes and transplants them for Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
Kakashi and Sasuke come back to the village, and there's initial hostility but then it's chill.
Orochimaru kills Tsunade for an edo tensei army.
Sannin vs Sannin students, Sannin students win.
Itachi (reanimated), does Koto on himself, kills Orochimaru, and fights reanimated Shisui, ends in a stalemate like their real fights.
Neji kills his Edo Tensei father.
Tenten ????
Team 10 defeats Asuma.
Madara appears on the battle field and knocks everyone.
Might Guy uses the 8th Gate and kills Madara for good, proving HARD WORK > GENIUS.
Kakashi becomes Hokage.
Flash forward, Naruto becomes Hokage with his kids and all.
That's how to finish Naruto without hacks.

>i have shit taste in anime: the posts

>I am a retarded who lacks reading comprehension

>didnt even use the right form of retarded
>doesnt think full metal alchemist is the best shonen ever created

Attached: 1558204240135.gif (480x238, 415K)

Nice strawman, do you truly not understand what one of the best means? To spell it out for you it doesn't mean best.

Oh whoops my bad. Carry on being gay

why does orochimaru summon edo tensei army, how does orochimaru come back after sasuke kills him? and why the fuck does he summon madara. and how if the sannin students win first?