Is avoiding sex beneficial?

is avoiding sex beneficial?

Attached: 64227791_2314563865272136_5203691124958429184_n.jpg (750x800, 54K)

Its the same as not jacking off.
Dont trust this pseudo science, jacking off like 2 times in a week is perfectly healthy and will reduce the risk of prostate cancer.
But thats only the physical side

Mentally, you will mature and become strong if you go without sex for months/years since its our most animalistic urge.

Attached: image.jpg (461x461, 39K)

Supposedly gives you laser vision, increases IQ, makes you rant for hours about taking cold showers to everyone who doesn't want to listen, and increases your testosterone because somehow this is the only part of the body that 'if you don't use it you lose it' doesn't apply to.
Personally I'm skeptical and think the nofap cucks are fucking retarded. Even if there is some truth to it, sex is fun. Drinking wine and coffee, sitting in a sauna, watching movies, shooting guns, and swimming are also very bad for you. I do these things because I enjoy them and the pleasure outweighs the potential harms.

Attached: 1562907099176.jpg (1023x756, 539K)

No you won't. You'll become obsessed with sex and with the fact that you are not getting any

Thats because you're doing it wrong.
I assume you have 50$ in your pockets somewhere. Why dont you go to a hooker then if you're so obsessed?
You keep going, because you realized you dont need sex. Its for hedonistic idiots

As long as you avoid american girls then yeah i guess so. If you avoid having sex with foreign girls you have a serious problem.

I think your testosterone level peaks after two weeks of not ejaculating.

I guess your organism spends less energy not constantly producing jizz too.

It begins to decline after that, dropping below baseline. It feminizes the body. As a plus side, women and eunuchs tend to live longer, so at least the nofaps get to be miserable for a year or two longer than normal people.

Not in the least, physical intimacy is beneficial. Statistics wise lonely people die much earlier.

>Mentally, you will mature and become strong if you go without sex for months/years

my family and teachers told me I was mature as a child. I ended up a miserable, lonely piece of shit with no friends on this godforsaken forum.

same here desu

I've also heard this from other fellow robots a few times.

Because I want her to want me

Hey there me
> I don't remember typing in this thread tho

She looks soulless

Me three, except I'm kinda content with my solitude now.

Only if you arent constantly reminded and tortured by thr fact that sex isnt a part of your life. Living in the developed world makes this very hard to deal with. At the end of the day, mating is a driving primitive force.

I knew qt was a faggot, but watching him suck toes is pathetic

Isn't swimming one of the better things you can do though? I thought it was easy on your joints and stuff, making a really good form of exercise?

This. Not only does loneliness cause serious psychological suffering but it also literally physically kills you. That's why it pisses me off when people trivialize our struggle.

Same here. When I was younger I was very mature compared to my peers, but now they have matured far more than me in life. Kind of ironic.

>at least the nofaps get to be miserable for a year or two longer than normal people
Top kek. I remember some post analyzing the average nutritional value of a blown load to be worth like two eggs and a steak or some shit.

Attached: 1553419496447.jpg (484x539, 80K)

It is. This nigga spews bro science.

Chlorine is bad for your body

Is Quentin Tarantino a footfag?

Reminder that Tarantino is sucking a LITTLE GIRLS TOE. Not a fucking ADULT look at the tiny size of that leg dude what the fuck

nothing is beneficial.

you have x amount of time to kill before you die, everything is a meme, no one knows anything and reality is basically what we say it is

to that effect do whatever, or dont, whatever..

He's Jewish, of course he's a fucking creep.

Oh yes. This is known.

Yeah hes known for it.

Avoiding sex is only economically beneficial. You don't spend money on woman and can dedicate for education or higher paying jobs that demand time to learn.
But you are going to miss some good time on life doing this. So try to have success in life and then, when money is no longer a problem, fuck lots of pussy.

No, but avoiding people who make you feel like shit, who in turn remind you of how worthless you are, which all the negative experiences with women, which in turn makes you feel shitty about jacking off is.

Attached: 88f.jpg (604x516, 31K)

I fucked up this sentence but you probably understand what i'm trying to say