Friend has spent the last 7 years cuddling up with his gf on the couch watching netflix

>friend has spent the last 7 years cuddling up with his gf on the couch watching netflix
>you're a 31-year-old permaincel
>you're so jealous and bitter you start shivering
>you tell your friend "I've never experienced that. I've been single for 31 years"
>friend goes "so what dude? it's pretty cool, you have all this free time and shit"
>he continues "I wouldn't last a week alone though"

Why do normies pretend I'm doing okay when they admit they couldn't survive without cuddling for a week?
Do they just not want to think about the scope of my horrible excruciating pain? There's no greater pain in life than being single.

Attached: lost.png (492x554, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What do you do to try and find yourself a gf, user?

I've put in more effort than my friends who actually got gf's.
The friend I mentioned got his girl by posting an ad online. Then he just waited.
I'm doing way more than that. I actively try to improve my looks, I go out to festivals and other places where you can meet chicks. I've taken up so many community college courses just to find girls that it's not even funny, I speak like 5 languages now.
Anyway, I'm not shy and I actually approach strangers and I'm bitter that my shy autistic friend got a gf without risking their neck like this. Just posted a fuckin' ad online.

lol they all tell you this and I sorta understand why: the thing is you never feel truly alone until you really had someone close with you. I'm only 25 but I never had a gf so I don't know how cuddling feels like so being alone doesn't hurt THAT much.

Attached: 1548779311501.png (492x503, 439K)

>while you're reading this on Jow Forums, all your friends are watching Stranger Things with their partners

REEE

How about online dating? I've had decent success through Tinder specifically, I have a mate who's found his gf through OkCupid, have you attempted it?

Not ohpee but how the fuck did he get someone through OKC, from everything I can tell girls just install it and forget it. I've never once gotten an alert that someone swiped on me, let alone an actual match

I feel you user. Sometimes it feels like this game was rigged from the start and some people were meant to have loving gf without effort while we will never get one.

>this game was rigged from the start

Pretty much this.

>I can tell girls just install it and forget it

Also this. Girls are so different from guys in 2019. They don't need company. They're never desperate. Guys are expendable to them.

If you really did everything "right" you would have a gf by now. There is obviously something off about you, you probably look decent enough so it's definitely your personality and i can honestly see hints of it based on this thread.

>it's definitely your personality

Do you honestly think anyone could maintain top personality when they've been single for 30 years?
No you just get more bitter, angry and weird every year.
It's hard to stop the train if you don't experience anything good.

Dude, your personality was probably not that great to begin with if you have been single for 30 years

OP here, and welp, goodbye Jow Forums, its sort of all starting to pile up on me, and I think I'm going to end it here.
Recently my brother has came out as a transgender, and has admitted that he has sexual feelings for me. My mother mixed alcohol and pills a couple days ago and shes still in the hospital. My father does nothing but smoke weed all day, and literally watches MLP, and sometimes is into other furry shit.
Everything is just disgusting and fucked up. I'm broke, dont have a girl friend, dont have a job, dont even have a car.

But, since you guys have always been here for me, and have kept me happy, I'll return the favor. I'll be live streaming the suicide in about 20 minutes. Ill be doing it via hanging/asphyxiation. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them within the 20 minutes I have left

Stream link (in-chat just ask for it):
discord
.gg/sbnxyxm

Thank you for always being my favorite board btw.

~cks

Attached: img_9946-3.jpg (434x579, 57K)

That's a fallacy. You can be just shy or ugly to begin with, but as time goes on and you get older you stack up on bitterness.
Then anons go
>I bet you were bitter like that at 15 and that's why you're single at 30
No way. I was mentally just fine at 15. What happened between 15-30 is what made me the shitfest I am today.

And this spiral is exactly why people can be 40 year-old-virgins.
The more you spend time alone the more bitter you get, but the more bitter you get the more likely you'll drive people away.
People usually don't have the tolerance to see through this bitterness and break the wall, because normies are selfish and want ready-to-go personalities.

what did you expect. your friend to wallow with you in your pity party? pathetic

>friend goes "so what dude? it's pretty cool, you have all this free time and shit"
This happened to me so many times it's like they are programed to say this shit.
Fuck oblivious normies!!!

Attached: 1554468558942.png (583x1220, 384K)

>what did you expect. your friend to wallow with you in your pity party?
Literally yes. Why not?

>pathetic
Says dude who is PRIVILEGED up to his neck in life and can't stop for one second to spare a thought for his less fortunate friends.

I know a 50 old guy who told me there was one time when he had to survive for 6 months without a girlfriend.

Not joking.

Saying your personality is the issue doesn't mean I'm only calling you bitter. I'm saying you didn't take proper initiative or simply had a repelling personality, weren't socially aware or awkward etc.

Now you are 30 and bitter because you couldn't properly talk to girls when you were young and blame it on "the game being rigged". Take responsibility for your own mistakes and stop blaming half of the world's population for your own failure as a human being

you aint gonna do it

This. Infuriating.

My normie friends say "being single is not so bad" but when they break up with their gf they get one within a WEEK.

Nobody stays alone for even a year what the FUCK espeically women, they're single for a week
How am I supposed to get them

>Take responsibility for your own mistakes and stop blaming

While you're typing this on your high horse there must be a part of your mind that knows your own advice amounts to nothing really.
OP "taking responsibility" and stopping blaming others will not change anything.
The good ol' advice of growing a pair is just a saying and it's not a switch in your brain that you flick on and you're a Chad now.

I wish I never knew how good it felt to hold a women close because even if I can get that sensation it never lasts. It's been so long but serves as a reminder.

It's obvious OP will never be a Chad, he's a 30 year old virgin for fucks sake. But realizing the problem is in him, not the "rigged system", is a step to achieve self-awarenes and fixing the issues that repel potential partners.
>While you're typing this on your high horse
I don't understand how I'm on a high horse for recognizing the fact that OP has a mindset that won't get him anywhere

>just take responsibility and stop being bitter bro
Normie tier post. Whats next? Be yourself? lmao

Attached: 1556180126752.gif (800x600, 19K)

maybe the reason you havent touched a girl is because you make everything about you, like your friend is telling you about his happiness and all you can do is LITERALLY SHAKE with jealousy and complain you don't have a gf, like just be happy for your friends and don't be a whiny sad sack and expect everyone to cater to your desires

i bet you don't keep friends long

>calls people privileged for having a relationship
You are absolutely pathetic. It isn't a privilege, it's something you achieve/earn and you aren't less fortunate, you are a lazy autistic 30 year old that prefers self-loathing on Jow Forums than actually doing something productive to attract a partner.

High horse literally means you join a thread simply to state obvious facts and criticism to feel like you're above the poster, without providing actual solutions.
The Internet exists for people to feel better about themselves. Normies need incels to feel good.

>the problem is in him, not the "rigged system"
Then again, there are only so many ways a person can be and succeed in society. Some people simply can't fit the mold no matter what they did. That's why the term "normie" exists, they're people who fit the mold effortlessly. It's not like they had to struggle to achieve it, they just breathe and jobs and marriages come to them, yet they feel like they did something an incel didn't.

Yes because being bitter is such a cool thing to do, i would rather be a bitter kissless virgin for the rest of my life than a normie with healthy romantic relationships ha ha

How the actual fuck do you expect to succeed in anything you do if you put the blame for your failures on someone else? If none of the women you have met in your life don't want you, then you ARE doing something wrong and that's a fact.

>It isn't a privilege

Dude it literally is.

>it's something you achieve/earn

Most people in relationships never did anything to earn it, and are doing a horrible job being in a relationship.
You fail to see that incels work harder yet gain nothing. That's where the privilege term comes in.

Realizing the key to finding literally any girl is a bit of self reflection and change is like, too hard! it's much easier to blame other people and impotently rage online about it, that way you don't have to do any actual work.

>If none of the women you have met in your life don't want you

You're not painting a realistic picture of the dating game here.

Women don't stay single for long. When they break up they get another guy in a week or at least within the next 2-3 months. I know this from actual experience.
The window where you gotta get a girl is short as fuck.
It's not like "none of the women want you", 95% aren't even single to begin with.

Btw I love it how every Jow Forums thread is males shaming other men when you know how hard getting laid in 2019 is. The fuck you get outta doing this?

>wanting to be in on this oppression thing so bad that you believe being in a relationship is privilege

stop that you mental midget

Brother
I know that you are right. But these fuckers were never in our place so they will never understand. Good luck user. Hopefully things will turn out better for you in the future.

Dude just as your friend if you can cuddle with here for an hour or so. I mean the worst thing that can happen is he says no.

Well on one hand he's trying to cheer you up by being optimistic, but really he should be helping you get a woman. Are you fat or disabled? Why wouldn't he offer to help?

of course it's a privilege.

You have a warped image of reality. The dating game is not that difficult as incels make it out to be. I used to be completely hopeless and believed the system was rigged, then i realized i was the issue and i eventually got in the game. It was much easier than what i was made to believe.

Get out of your mom's basement.

2-3 months is plenty of time to ask a girl out, this is just bullshit blame redirection so you can keep deluding yourself that you're not the problem

Idk why but I burts I laughing after reading this.
Fucking normalfags, I swear

that's really sad you believe that, because it's not true

>i eventually got in the game
Huge doubt.
>Get out of your mom's basement.
Based rebuttal but i have an apartment, car and a good paying job.

Not that user, but it really is a privilege to be in a relationship.

>Most people in relationships never did anything to earn it, and are doing a horrible job being in a relationship.
Fucking THIS!
There are TONS of horrible people in relationships. Drunkards, druggies, criminals, killers, people who beat their wifes etc. And yet according to normal faggots those people are fucking alright and incels are the bad guys.

It's ok user, there are people that believe the earth is flat too

they actually talk to girls so ofc they can get a girlfriend, it makes it much harder if you can't talk to a girl without stuttering or calling her a roastie in your head

Your method of arguing really resembles that of a woman or underage fag, at least try and explain why being in a relationship isn't a privilege instead of acting like a retard with "no u" posts.

they literally can't fathom the crippling loneliness and isolation. it's not something they can wrap their heads around. denial is how they deal with it. be glad it's not the aggravated type of denial

You know every normie says to change, right?

Close, but no
We know you suffer greatly which means we have no idea why you will not change

Burden of proof means the onus is on the person making the claim to prove it and the claim first stated that being in a relationship is a privilege hasn't been proven by anyone else, just you retards going "yes it is"

So how exactly is it a privilege? How are you underprivileged by not being in a relationship?

Lighten up, Francis, they are not in the debate team you did not join

>How are you underprivileged by not being in a relationship?
-Looked at like being a weirdo or untrustworthy for not having a partner.
-Workplace promotions take into account if you're married or in a stable relationship.
-Worse mental health because your biological/psychological needs aren't meet.
Just to name a few, being a relationship is a privilege.

It isn't a privilege because it entirely depends on your own choices. Stop acting like a victim.

The one thing I miss most about having a gf is just lying in bed, under the covers, watching Netflix and vaping until we fell asleep. That's all I want at the end of the day.

Yeah, both me and the normie wants a gf and he got it with 0 effort while i constantly get rejected, wonder witch party is more privileged...
>Stop acting like a victim.
Why? Cause you know i'm right? FUCK OFF.

Attached: 1560654722425.jpg (288x288, 92K)

That feel when you have friends where the girl comes to them

Especially when you know you are just as attractive if not more, Stronger, Smarter, or a combo of all 3

Attached: 1451749515201.jpg (255x200, 10K)

>My normie friends say "being single is not so bad" but when they break up with their gf they get one within a WEEK.
Well, no shit, if that's their refractory period. To them being single is like going out camping. Once in a while it's nice to get out into nature and rough it, in a safe and controlled way, knowing you don't actually have to live like an animal, subject to the wilderness. People who are camping 24/7 are called the homeless.

Maybe because you are delusional to the point of retardation?

What exactly are you wanting from your friend? Pity? That's very beta. You want him to get you a girlfriend? Not his responsibility. You sound like a self-pitying baby, which is crazy for your age. Of course no woman is attracted to you.

i'm not op but aren't friends there to help you? sometimes i feel like some of my friends actively keep me away from girls, instead of helping.

Why are you so afraid to admit its not his fault? The system isn't perfect.

But it is his fault. The system isn't perfect but it's nearly impossible to not come across even one woman that will be interested in you if you really try that hard, have a decent personality and hygiene.

Big reply from your big boy brains.

It's actually a defense mechanism. Most guys get lucky and have one girlfriend in their lives, so they think "phew, I made it out of the pit. I'm never going back" and they refuse to comprehend just how large the pit is. They can't admit to themselves that its all luck and one little difference could have made them perma virgins.
Same thing as being born rich, rich people don't think they're luckier, they think they're better inherently and earned their money.

Yes because you know beyond the shallow of a doubt how something looks that you've never seen for ur self

Well you can believe what you want, I guess. I know it hurts to think that we have less control over our lives than we initially thought.

Perhaps you should tell your friends that being single is bothering you deeply and you need some help. If they are good people they will attempt to help you out with meeting someone or at least lead you in the general direction on dating.This will be very difficult but is no way impossible.

Everyone else giving you shit like its your self made problem and you need to own up to them is some what wrong. A lot of people WERE just handed all this without zero effort on their part ,but even more others like yourself have to work for it. It just the way it goes.But don't let them normie scum put you down either, they love to deflect the fact that their luck was not due to their hard work. They cannot and wont admit it , since they got it - they selfishly don't care and only want to boost their own self image at your expense.

Trust in me. i was once a normie. now im just a creepy old man.

>Anyway, I'm not shy and I actually approach strangers and I'm bitter that my shy autistic friend got a gf without risking their neck like this. Just posted a fuckin' ad online.
first part is alright, but the latter half of this statement is mucho unattractive friendo. there's absolutely no reason to cope over your friend getting a gf by posting an ad online. i can feel you seething from here. you might be coming across as desperate to women.
>he doesn't just stand there and get women
it's objectively all you have to do. i'm not even memeing, just go to a bar and sit there for a bit (not during happy hour you cheap fuck). there are handfuls of qts that go out by themselves, sit at the bar, and read quietly. i've found this especially to be the case in the evening / night.

>there are handfuls of qts that go out by themselves, sit at the bar, and read quietly
>read
>in a bar
They are just waiting for turbochad to pick them up. Sorry senpai those goods are not for sale for regular people.

Attached: 1561057987562m.jpg (1024x724, 55K)

This is exactly why you don't get laid. You complain about not getting girls but take no real measures to get one. Most men and women that end up with the "Chad" and "Stacy" label aren't even that hot, just confident.

>The friend I mentioned got his girl by posting an ad online
you saying that 'WTB gf' actually works?

Attached: 1532415759299.png (500x500, 112K)

reminds me of my grandmother. she would cry just for being alone for 2 hours and she would call us to give her company. normies are very weak minded

You guys keep making the same mistakes-
The normie with a gf DID put in effort.
Your problem is you are doing the wrong things, refuse to change, and then blame others.
It is like
You
>I mix flour, water, and salt, knead it for hours, and the dough never rises!
Normie
>did you add yeast?
You
>I worked SO HARD! I did everything the normie did, but he had bread & I have a rock!
Normie
>dude, did you add yeast
You
>fucking normie, getting bread with no effort! I try & try & try but *never* get what I deserve no matter how hard I knead the dough!
Normie
>seriously, I mean it - did you add yeast?
You
>they have the privilege of eating bread while I starve! It is unjust and cruel. And all they say is just bee urself, the stupid bastards. God, I hate them
Normie
>you can buy yeast at the store, add it to the...
You
>Fuck off, normie! You have no idea how much I suffer!

Attached: 5F940DA9-0B5A-42E7-B30B-4867DE5314FE.png (500x667, 607K)

>system
This is not the quadratic equation

Yeah I've personally witnessed many guy friends keeping certain people away from girls, talking to girls behind their back and spreading lies about.their bf to the girl. It's super fucked up. Never trust your friends when it comes to girls unless you have a really good friend

Hilarious did you write this?

no shit men will backstab you for pussy. never trust people if their validation comes from women. they sniff pussy and they take out their knife.

ah the classic "confidence" meme

Yup
All by meself

This isn't a negative thing, but I get the feeling you haven't browsed very long here.
This reads like something on Reddit.
No offense intended.

Attached: 1561589033155.jpg (1080x1080, 174K)

Literally nothing can save any of you from virginity. Just give up and become monks already if you refuse changing in a way that will benefit you

See
>stop telling how to do better, you memeing bastard!!!!

Sunshine, I have been here since long before r9001k.
Robots never have, and never will, change

Okay.
Well I did get a girlfriend and tried hooking up and it didn't help so I kinda just gave up. I don't fault anyone for it but myself because apparently I'm incapable of loving others in an intimate sense.
Maybe one day that can change.

Attached: 1561483992961.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

i mean, the pit is not that large. there's a reason that people with realtionships and jobs are called normies, because they're the norm.

>How about online dating?
youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

Impressive x2

>dude, did you add yeast
Yeast being good looks, six figure bank account and a good upbringing, etc. lmao
That is a very simplified analogy to the point of being reddit tier retarded.

Attached: 1559446823427.png (600x579, 218K)

Chad Ootabuga make rain by doing right dance. Dance was to snap fingers. Virgin Mabumba need to stop building river to crops. Make rain dance instead. Mabumba just feels entitled to water.

desu user it's a meme that you need all of these. there are women into everything. good looks, good job, and a good upbringing just means life is easy mode, but man most people are normies and they don't have life on easy mode. robots have life on hard mode but if you sit around bitching you are guaranteed to not be happy.

Proving my point
Again
Robots are robots because of how they think

Being happy is also a meme.
Still a stupid analogy nonetheless.

Attached: 1501346386800.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Shit i wish i could want a girlfriend i work overtime and barley have time for my own hobbies or even basic relations with my friends

You guys never change.
It is like watching a kid push on a door and when you point to the sign saying
>pull
they push harder, screaming
>see how hard I am working?!?!

It is his fault. There is no system. Stop being a bunch of self-pitying losers and do something with your life. The reason nobody likes you faggots is because you are aloof directionless cucks with no muscle mass and nothing to offer to a woman besides a cock that barely works and a pit of nihilism

I know your pain user but long-term relationships are a hoax. If you wanna be fat bored and sexless it's a lot more fun solo

Jumping from one 6 month fuckfest to the next is the patrician's lifestyle

Time for you to get TOPPED on Grindr

But Chad get water with dance. What confuse?

Why I keep coming back; the humor of watching retards like you roll around in their own filth is, to me, endlessly amusing