Nonwhite girls should really stop pretending to hate white guys

Nonwhite girls should really stop pretending to hate white guys

Attached: 1562911109310.jpg (441x767, 36K)

Never experienced hate from anyone but then again America is more racist than here in the Netherlands
Also not all people of one race are the same

Shut up you dutch cunt.

Dont be racist we are good people here

im not a girl but I hate white people

Why? People are people no matter race

the netherlands is a gay country

>tfw brown haired white boy

Attached: 1550825949644.jpg (700x688, 152K)

I am a black person and every Scandinavian person I have met on discord has not hesitated to throw out the nigger word within the first 5 seconds of hearing my voice

netherlands isn't scandinavian nigger

Just wait for their blue eyed mulatto daughters and take them instead.

Discord is for autistic people also we arent a Scandinavian country

why would i race mix when non-white women are objectively uglier than white women

toodles owo

why not leave home and just go ? if you starve, get robbed, get beaten up whatever ? you wouldve ended it anyways and this way you'll experience something.
rob a bank, sell drugs, do whatever, it doesnt matter anyways if it fails. at least you tried.
you can kill yourself any day if you want, why not try something else ?

I'm not pretending, you guys are largely dicks. I am from Brazil though, and I think that explains it.

come home brown female

Attached: 1545583860822.jpg (349x438, 27K)

>come home
I'd rather die, which I probably would of Cholera if I did

Attached: BBssDDaaTTggWWqqYYiiNN.png (220x229, 10K)

you're an outlier there

Attached: 1552629736633.png (1200x1200, 932K)

it's always the libtard ones for some reason

How? People are people

I unironically believe that when liberal women constantly convince themselves that white men are evil and oppressive, they are inadvertently gaslighting themselves into believing that they're supremely dominant, and thus sexually attractive to them out of submissive nature.

that's literally true, have seen it many times

Why do idiot weebs draw blacks with light lips. Very few blacks have light lips and it's only the bottom lip

Sure you have incel

it's from blackface, seriously

jokes on you, I hate americans, all of them, I don't care about race :)

Not that user, but almost all Black American women I've seen with white bfs/husbands have been lightskin liberals, never the ghetto ratchet types.

Are they thin?

Usually they are.

>tfw brown haired white boy but got the bad boy look down

too bad I'm not actually a bad boy and am really sick of girls looking for daddies

What is the bad boy look?

You have to look like an irresponsible chav and be emotionally unstable.

SJWs need to be hanged.

You have to be really desperate to date a white guy. You know why so many women and girls of color are trafficked by and for white guys? Because we wouldn't touch them otherwise.

ask that to every faggot on Jow Forums as to why they hate niggers, its no big deal there but as soon as I voice my hatred for you pathetic cunts someone says something. I hate white people because you're given everything and you aren't strangely looked at in public. it seems that the people that are blessed with the most are the ones that end up killing themselves or become existentially depressed : hence why middle aged white men are top suicide rate, most have a wife and kids, and a good job. but what do they lack? who knows maybe they're just pussies and tired of getting everything other people wish to have. and in order to fulfil the cycle of getting that one last thing everyone wants but doesn't want to pursue, an easy death where you don't have to worry about anything else, they get it. they fucking kill themselves. fuck white people

Most of the countries with the highest suicide rates are in Africa or South America.

Isn't this the definition of cognitive dissonance

Not all white People are Jow Forums and there are plenty of poor white people

Or it's because whites are still the majority. Do you think trafficking doesn't happen in South America lmao

Funny, all the "Swedes" I know on discord are ex-yugo like me or Lebanese.

They still make sprite blackberry?

>mfw remember that group of black chicks who sexually harassed me all of Junior and Senior year.

Attached: sweating2.png (362x367, 4K)

Netherlands is truly the most 'libcuck' country I ever saw. So many nogs but they all talk in the gay language. That language really oozes of gayness. Sounds like English if you had cock in your mouth

Lol where do you get this idea that white guys are just out here routinely killing ourselves, like its a trope? Even if were the majority (which is maybe total but not per capita, that honor is most likely bestowed upon trannies) like, thats still a very small population. Most people don't suicide, period.
I don't get where you developed that notion.
Also a lot of people dislike black pipo because of 1350. Violent crime is a valid reason to dislike a demographic. This misconstrued suicide thing though, is just bizarre.

I dont get it either
Im a cop (not american) and I know a black girl who hates the police because she thinks they are all racists, yet she likes me..

Attached: 12221111.png (1308x1057, 355K)