Last text you received from a girl outside your family thread

making this because we had one yesterday and some anons asked me stuff and I couldn't answer in time so
Translating:
the tell reads "Is the blonde girl that goes to the class in the corridor to the old gate taken?"
>ahh
>but that all isn't gonna work out
>ei
>why's that?
>ehh, because?
>ah
>just asking
>ok cool

Answering the questions now:
>what's the context?
I had confessed to her that I had feelings for her back in feburary. She basically told me "that's not gonna work" and that was that. I found out later (well, she indirectly told me) that she thought it was a joke/not serious. Not that that changed anything tho. The "tell" is from a page specific to our school. where somebody asked if she was single anonymously. Which led to this conversation.
>is German zoomer speak supposed to be impossible to pick up, or am I just being a retard
nah context was just missing which is why this was kinda nonsensical
>so you see her as a potential partner?
'course you dink.

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-222425_WhatsApp.jpg (1080x1920, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEIV2ZWUzRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Translated to English:
>I haven't felt so much disgust so far.
>Yuck!
Directed at me, obviously.

hate to break it to you but she doesn't like or care about you at all and you should leave her alone

No fucking way my dude! How didn't I know before?

It's not like I don't know that, It's that emotions fucking suck and I can't let it go

retard just stop sending messages

you're a pussy

I sent a gif i made to a good girl friend that I'm orbiting.

if any young anons browsing here, don't be a 34 orbiting fag like me, just tell girls if you like them or not, and then move on from those feelings and threat women like any other male friend... if not you're gonna be trap for a long time

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-12 at 11.50.28.png (352x106, 26K)

she said it's not going to work out and you asked her why. you have aspergers and you don't deserve love

Ex gf keeps sending me selfies and saying hi. Havent responded to her once after finding out she is now dating a black

Attached: B8424AB4-01DC-4F74-8B5F-384CDB389A92.jpg (640x611, 458K)

Based. You should call her a race traitor though.

Do you guys think I can make it with this Ethiopian grad student?

Attached: 20190712_082520.jpg (1080x623, 138K)

Sure. She seems into you

feels good man
god i really hope this fucking works

Attached: f72c6bb8153f2e4cd75f2c6e3a616ada.png (1063x103, 14K)

I'm happy for you user. Everybody deserves love

her:
>yeah I'm right out front!
me:
>okay stepping out now

I was giving a customer some weed

is she a dark nigger or a lightskin?

If you have EVER received a text from a girl who was not a family member, you do not belong here. I have kept this opinion and I continue to maintain this opinion, because it is the truth.

>discord
It's too late, user.

Welcome to Jow Forums. You're free to keep that opinion, but it's not really what this place is about. If you're looking for r/incels, this is not the place for you. You're better off going to 4+Jow Forums

thank u frend
may u have the best of days

Attached: DY3evdBVQAAHmMk.jpg (1200x1200, 280K)

>7 am
>Night

Yeah of course it's gonna work you discord faggot

>discord
OH NO NO NO NO
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1556976254788.png (500x446, 91K)

Hookers on whisper lul

Attached: Screenshot_20190503-113850.jpg (720x1280, 248K)

I commented an instagram story

Attached: _20190712_093449.jpg (615x323, 21K)

God, I hate the fucking situation we find ourselves in.

Attached: Fuckshit.jpg (1080x1680, 820K)

So... translation?

>Her: do you need a lift to work at all?
>Her: I don't mind it's on the way anyway
>Me: It's alright I've got a replacement car already
>Me: Cheers though
>Her: Bummer I was hoping we could hang

Are you not interested or just stupid?

I don't want to get into a relationship again to be honest. Been planning on killing myself so I don't see the point of dragging her through that shit.

I don't have a text from a girl in my phone in the first place. Get out normie

I have a love in my life it makes me stronger than anything you can imagine, so I'd say that's that mattress man

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-171322_WhatsApp.jpg (1435x2868, 1.37M)

This is from the night after we met, like two weeks ago.

Last Saturday I fingered her on my friend's couch and sucked on her tits. She said some shit to me I haven't heard from anyone, and I don't know if she was drunk or high or horny or she actually likes me.

Tomorrow we're seeing Ice Nine Kills with my friend, his gf, and the other autistic virgin in the group (not derogatory, he actually is autistic and a virgin but he's a good friend).

I just want to stop obsessing over her. It's unhealthy.

Attached: 53BA57CF-E5FC-4891-AB16-CC1A74A1F632.jpg (1050x950, 223K)

Glad for you too lad
>mattress man
exblain
Damn bro you are straight on path to chad road. Glad that ya'll can find someone to like you

I hope she isnt from italy or im gonna go full mad and attack you.

damn at least you're honest. what happened?

Bitch didn't make me lunch I'm gonna have to fucking dump her.

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-112918_WhatsApp.jpg (1440x2610, 674K)

"Can you stop being so depressing?"

Hate my life

Like OP, I need to provide context for why I wrote what I wrote in the text field, and context for the translation.
>Translation
We were talking about a friend of mine she met Wednesday night. We, as in me, my friend, the girl and her sisters, went out that night and my friend made a fool of himself. I'll start from the first complete sentence.
>I really don't know what got into that dude last night
>hahaha
>really
>i thought he was always like that
>hmm kinda, i think he had a bit too much to drink
>and when he's drunk he's not silly so much as annoying hahaha
>*voice message about a really good friend of mine that told me to go out in his town tonight, told her i might not have a car though and if she was going because I don't think I am*
>i don't know haha
>i want to go
>if i can get a car we'll go
>smiley
>lol, we're in the same situation
>well, we'll see what happens

>Context
That "really good friend of mine" supposedly liked this girl, but is incredibly wishy-washy about it. Like, the girl and I live in the same city, he lives in a different one, but he used to live in the same city as us, and knows this girl since they were like 12. We started hanging out with her during the beginning of the year, went to a concert with her, my friend made out with her one night, when he told me he "really liked her," drunk texts her and tells her they should go out, she doesn't take him seriously and thinks he wants to go out with her since they are the only single people in their group of friends. Anyways, we've been hanging out a lot, and ever since we first started doing so, I always felt a better vibe between us than between the two of them. Wednesday she was being kinda flirty with me and touching me a lot and stuff, and I was upfront with my friend about how hot I find this girl. So now, I don't know what to do. I think I like her, but I don't know if she likes me, and if I tell her I like her will it just be the same mistake my friend did?

My life got thrown off the rails last year. Can't get back on track. Only reason I haven't shot myself is because I'm too much of a pussy to pull the trigger, been there a few times though. Figure if I can't do that I'll just drink myself to death. Die a little each day. I don't want to bring her down with me I guess.

This thread has alot of potential, sorry if miner's boring

Attached: Screenshot_20190712-183350.png (720x1280, 394K)

get the fuck outta here underage faggot

May 12th: "Thank you!". I wished my old boss a happy Mother's Day.

Last message: A stupid sticker

All my best wishes to you, user. Hope it holds for longer than 4 months

Whats the matter with discord? Used it to communicate with my gf as well. She also broke up with me over it, but that's beside the point. Not that whatsfag oder Telegay would have been any better.

I'm not a Chad though, literally nothing about the situation has made sense to me since it happened. We've barely talked since it happened, every now and again we'll start talking in the comments of a facebook post about shit we like, she's super into music and I'm super into movies and both of us are only vaguely experienced in the other's passion.

Pic related is when I asked about top 5 directors or something.

Attached: 806ED803-7DC8-41E8-896C-AE335C9F7367.jpg (2334x3116, 552K)

Why are there so many Germans on r9k and soc? Makes me even more wary of talking to guys.

I'm actually 19 years old

You got assigned a free gf by fate and waive it. Most people will never get one even with the hardest effort.

What has thrown your life off balance, anyway? And are you absolutely positive that it cannot be rectified in any way? I mean, you are not retarded since you work, you are not in jail, you have work, so you should have at least the potential to solve any financial issues with time.

OFC if you still cant stop yourself from suicide, then at the very least set up a livestream plus donation link. Or steal a Plane like SkyKing, I dunno.

part of why your friend didn't get taken seriously was probably because he was drunk. if she really got all flirty and touchy that's a very good sign. I'd hang out more and see how it develops (i.e. if she keeps going, makes remarks in that direction etc) until I'm sure enough to try my luck.
What's that about?
Well, try talking to her more regularly duh. She seems into you (mildly said, you literally fingered her) so what's stopping you?
It's probably not that we are disproportionately more, but that we are more visible. also
>Makes me even more wary of talking to guys
Guessing you are a german girl then? I don't think a conversation ending up on the internet is that bad desu

Me: thinkin about those squats
Her: Finals!
Her: Schoopp
:)

You're totally right, and I don't know what's stopping me. I'm just afraid I'm gonna make the convo come to a standstill I guess, reveal my power level too early.

Do advertisments count? Cause i unironically have never received one otherwise

I was engaged. And no there's no rectifying it. I don't think I can build that all up again and honestly I don't think I'd even want to. I'm getting too old.
>Or steal a Plane like SkyKing
Thought about it. Probably just going to shoot myself sooner or later though. Played russian roulette a few times but fate hasn't had it in for me.

You miss all the shots you don't take. If the conversation stalls, it does. Still better than not talking to her at all

I've noticed a lot of german stuff on r9k recently but I suspect it's the same autist. Pretty sure a bunch of that was threads like this.

Possible that's me lmao

Then you should know that nobody gives a shit about your mundane conversations. I dont completely hate the idea of these threads but everytime I see your posts I'm filled with disgust. Maybe seeing German texts just makes me cringe more because they're more relevant to me.

Fuuuuck. Yeah, I getcha.

I'll have to come up with a different excuse. I'll see her tomorrow then, smoking before the show.

Damn that's quite a harsh reaction. But I see your point. I just really want someone to share them with, as I find it kind of funny how inept I am, while I also can't talk to my friends about it because they would make fun of me

This girl I knew back in school, she posted some shit about friend zoning or bro zoning some guys, I was kinda confused because she never appeared to be the kinda girl that would talk to boys but meh, told you it was boring

Make discord friends or something then. But please stop reminding me that there's autistic germans like you out there. How old are you anyway? That sounds like some teenager drama. IG school confession page? Peak zoomer. And why did you even send her that screenshot?

I had asked her previously if there were any other guys interested in her and she said no. So when that dude wrote that I send it to her like "see? there's a number 2"

"Ok, see you saturday"

Five years ago.

Well, she specifically told me that it was because he never really told her he liked her in person, because he didn't have a job, and because of what I said concerning their group of friends. But here's the weird part, right?
My friend had multiple opportunities to talk to her about that in person, and never did. The one night he wanted to, and she told him they'd see each other, she ditches him. I upload a story to my instagram and she replies to it almost immediately, telling me "GPI" which is basically saying "thanks for the invite."
And so my friend was like, "fuck her, i'm doing me now blah blah" but as soon as she talks to him, this motherfucker goes weak at the knees. So now I'm wondering why she's still talking to him? Wednesday night she told me we should go to the beach on Thursday, but the plan fell through. He also told my friend, but he couldn't because he works now. So I'm wondering: is she inviting him because she wants me to have a good time or?
So many things that make me indecisive. I don't want to fuck up things with her, don't want to hurt my friend's feelings, I know she sees other guys but would still ditch them to be with me, but I feel like we hang out strictly as friends.
I'm really fucking confused. Don't know what to do. She always tells me she has a blast whenever we go out together but I don't think that's enough to generate interest in someone else. I don't even have a job, though I am looking. The one thing I have over my friend, besides my personality, is my citizenship. She and him are Mexican, whereas I am American, and I know she wants that green card baybee.

That does sound rather complicated. Not much you can do about it except try to figure out what is going on. And don't feel sorry for your bro, he had his chance and blew it. If he's a real one he will see that it's good for you to be with her

This is sad to watch. Reading that actually made me cringe. Stop talking to her you retard. I can feel her not being interested in what you have to say from those few messages. Dont be some kind of orbiter after she has rejected you already. Seriously, how old are you?

I fucking know bro. That's almost the exact same feeling I get literally 2 seconds after sending. I'm just extremely bad at letting go. Might be because I was an overachiever all my life and this is pretty much the first thing I can't have. Who cares, I increased reps on my workout to shit and will try to look elsewhere

>SHOWING DESPERATION
nigger no, if you cannot and will not get shit done yourself GET A FRIEND OR CLING TO SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO. Now" how to" means getting yourself COMFORTABLE being outside that "i take a rejection"/"stay away from rejection" comfortzone I.E GETTING COMFY BEING UNCOMFY
>a hoe flakes on user and he rolls back around begging on his knees
SOURCE VERY VERY RELATED:
youtube.com/watch?v=pEIV2ZWUzRE
>inb4 nig
get over your ego faggot

I guess, but I haven't told him either, "you know what, I think I like her." And I wanna go work and study at a place like 6 hours from where I live, a big city. Won't have time for a LDR, and I think they're for suckers anyways.
Yeah, this whole love triangle thing is bizarre. We started talking again, me and this girl, during late May. I drunk DM'd her a part of Tyler's "A Boy is a Gun" and wrote, "Don't shoot me down." She replied with an upside down smiley face and we just started talking from there. Also, that night we went out and my friend made out with her, she was beyond drunk. So maybe she doesn't remember that, or maybe she does. Even weirder, we went to an afterparty (after my friend made out with her) and we were dancing and she tells me something and I reply that I like her as a person, but don't know how she is outside of parties and stuff. She smiles at me and gives me her number, and says: "Talk to me tomorrow so we can get to know each other" in this really flirty way. So I'm fucking stumped. She's human too, so I can't blame her if she is also confused about how she feels and stuff, but fuck this is hard. Her personality and words tell me she's really into me, but we haven't got physical at all and she did with my friend. The signs point me in polar opposite directions.

Attached: smile.png (809x501, 442K)

I literally haven't texted/been texted by a girl that wasn't family since October 2018.
Should I just an hero or what?

Attached: 1510994035756.jpg (1024x640, 56K)

"haha shame"

everyone hates me and i dont even feel sad about it anymore

Me:
>Happy birthday!
Her:
>Hiiiii
>It's been so long
>Thank youuuu!!
>Hey we have to meet up, it's not too late to recover our friendship
>So you tell me!!
I replied back trying to meet up but she didn't even see it. It's been a week. She's been online every day and keeps posting things and seeing my posts. It was a 10+ years friendship and we stopped talking to each other because of my depressive episodes. What is the point of saying that you want to meet up and never replying back instead of just saying thanks?

Attached: 1561706693044.jpg (630x312, 14K)

Honestly the recover friendship thing is where you fucked up man
Sounds desperate and needy, not what a girl wants to hear after a friend goes through a big depressive phase.
Best thing you could've done is be like oh hey im gonna be out at this concert/getogether/gym, I'd love to see you there some time.
Best thing moving forward is just keep working on yourself man, if she doesn't gravitate back to you then it's her loss, otherwise there are girls who are going to like you regardless as long as you focus on continuing to better yourself. Those are the girls you want, as long as they want to better themselves as well.

Attached: 1562781248305.jpg (1024x768, 506K)

This happens to me too.
Friends since 13, almost two decades of friendship. suddenly, he wants to bone me, I reject cuz he ignored me for ever in the first place, fucks girl in one night stand knocks her up
Blocks me on everything social media right after he confessed, comes out of no where with hai o.o on steam.
Then finds out I have a serious relationship, ignores me all over again. Wha the fuck

Yeah man, like that other user said she seems to be into you.

Sorry I think you misread it or I wrote it wrong, she's the one that messaged me 4 times in a row, we're both females

Oh
Yeah girls are just retarded bro but you already know that

Trips of truth oreh

Attached: 5883348+_2e4f791e869fb7989ff9602bba31e4f6.jpg (470x442, 28K)

Sounds like bpd or some shit. This sure as fuck isn't normal

me: "u coming today?"
her: "i'm at the doctor"
me: "kk"

asked whether she was coming to class today
that was monday

>kk
>instead of "what's wrong?" or "you alright, i can pass you my notes later" or something
Come the fuck on, son.

she's my partner in work, has been for a few months. i don't know why she even cares to be honest.
her: It's because it's scary seeing you like that and I don't want you getting hurt user
her: I'm not trying to patronise you but please talk to me?
me: just forget about it i'm not having this conversation and it's not your business
her: Okay just be safe please whatever you do. And let me know if I can help.

Fucking normies in this thread,
BEHOLD...
YR 3 As a NEET

Attached: IMG_20190712_195516.jpg (720x1146, 384K)

Stop making this fucking thread! It's been the same answer for the past year and a half. Go away.

never gotten a text from a girl

i would but she might see it.

nah dude. i know this girl, she gets doctor appointments whenever she wants to avoid class and it was the final week before summer break here in germany so nothing being taught anyway

>another german
curious

JUST DO IT BRO. What's she gonna do about it?

we spread like germs

I luv my bb

Attached: 20190712_151611.jpg (1080x1759, 359K)

This is my most recent.

Attached: can.png (345x103, 5K)

Because she's a decent human who wants to make sure you aren't going to Curt Cobain. Simple.

worse. we nearly took over the world, TWICE

This. He could be a little more appreciative towards her. That she even cares to message you shows she's at least somewhat into him

>it's hard to calculate the 16 hour time difference, but i enjoy talking to you
t. future kpop waifu before she fell asleep

Well, did you call?

>talking to women
>communicating with females
>exchanging data verbally with the opposite sex

why the fuck would you do that?

br otario, por isso qualqur porcariazinha de menina se sente super valorizada.

HUE HUE HUE amirite

wait do women who know what discord is exist? discord isn't used by anyone but cringy gamer boys though?? like ask anyone out on the street, no one knows what discord is