Hello eurofriends and people who are up late or awake early.. How are you doing? How's the weather where you're at?

Hello eurofriends and people who are up late or awake early.. How are you doing? How's the weather where you're at?

It's been quite a weird start of the summer, I'm on break now before I start work and I've got a bit of time to chat again.

Attached: __furby_hakurei_reimu_kaname_madoka_and_my_melody_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_and_etc_drawn_by_catcar (850x1088, 213K)

i'm alright OP. weather where i'm at is pretty warm. how are you? whats so weird with your summer?

Attached: 1556301791812.gif (200x161, 986K)

Privet, tovarishch.

Today is good day, I worked on farm, took down wheat crops and put grain in silo. Father is very happy.

Mother is sick, but she is strong. I know she will recover soon.

Sister is out with Mikhail, gross city boy with no muscle. My sister will die unhappy without family to care for.

I am alone for now, soon I will find beautiful katyusha and she will care for our young as I toil in family fields.

Attached: PRIVYETTOVARESH.jpg (225x217, 32K)

Hello Luxembourg user. Did you get confirmed for a job?

Going back home in east europe ,find a meh job and get the rest of the driving categoria, got only B.
Also
>tfw no gf and 23 years old ree

It's raining outside and I have break in two weeks for a week and then again two weeks after that and then uni starts. Just another summer wasted. I hope I at least get a gf before uni is over.

It's been like an on and off switch, one day you get really hot weather and the next it's rainy and cold. It's hard to adjust..
What's yours like? I heard lots of people have the same weather problem around here.

I didn't get confirmed yet, but the company I thought wouldn't answer called me and got me an interview. I guess I'll get the job regardless, I'll just have to wait and see..
How are you doing? Thanks for noticing my thread and joining in, by the way.

I've got B and A1, what else do you want?
I think I'd like a trailer license, or a big bike license.. Hmm, expensive though..
You'll get a girlfriend I'm sure! Just make sure to find the right one and you'll get along if it's meant to be.

Thanks for the humorous post. It made me laugh, I didn't expect something like that so fast.

It's been rainy lately here too.. I like it more than the heat though. How did you waste your summer? What happened?

Post not humor, post real. Are you beautiful, are you the katyusha I seek? pretty river lily floating down stream? Will you let me love you in big manly arms?

I've been working.

Ah dang, that'll eat up your time like nothing else... At least you'll get money and experience for your resume though, right?

weather heres been pretty consistent all things considered. a few days of super hot weather then really hard rainstorms for a day or two. also it's super humid, which i hate

Yeah, exact same weather as here... The humidity is what makes it hard to deal with.
Where are you from?

i'm from Illinois, land of the corn

Huh, I expected you to be from Europe judging from that weather description because we've been having the same weather over here.. What's life like in Illinois? I don't think I've ever talked to anyone from there. How does it compare to other states? Do you like it?

It depends where you are at. Southern Illinois is more rural, it gets more urbanized the farther north you go. Lots of farms here, and cozy little towns too. The bigger cities like chicago are pretty bad. Compared to other states it's pretty bad though imo. But I like it here, though I would love to live by an ocean one day

Sounds cozy if you stay out of Chicago. Why the ocean?

I don't know. I love the ocean's waves, beaches, the salty water, and even all the fishies. I also like sailing. The ocean has always called to me, maybe I was a sailor in another life

Attached: 1555801337538.png (1536x1080, 1.96M)

Aaaah, that sounds beautiful. I really like how you said that. I hope you can get to where you want to be in life and thoroughly enjoy it then.
I feel the same way about the sky, flight and birds..

any european fembots need a friend?
stinkysocks#5415

This isn't a dating thread, friend...I can help you get one, the first trick is to not ask for a gf in random threads.Good luck though... I'd try just making friends first.

Have you ever thought about being an airline pilot?

im a girl lmao origjnale

I'm gonna be an aircraft tech and get a PPL, I wouldn't want to deal with bussing people around from vacation destination to vacation destination..
I just want to feel free and go anywhere, big part of why I like driving so much. I love old cars, driving them around and seeing new things. I'd love to be able to fly through the sky and see even more of the world..

Aaaahhh, I'm tired and misread your post. I haven't been able to sleep well lately. It's fine, I guess, but still a bit uncalled for..

I guess I'd try making my own threads and picking out someone who's going to be nice to you. I do wonder where all the friend threads on Jow Forums went, do the mods delete them sooner now?

me too man. the world is so big and so many people are content with seeing so little of it. i've always wanted to go on a roadtrip with some of my friends, but none of them really want to

Attached: 1552017914604.jpg (472x446, 106K)

I feel the same way, I enjoy just driving around and seeing the scenery on the way. So many people just fly to a big city, see a few tourist attractions and then fly home.. I don't like that personally. I like the things inbetween and all the beauty you usually don't see.

Tennessee, burger. Im at a summer uni thing wearing a norman mask

seriously, thats what its all about.

Attached: 1551935748620.jpg (1920x1080, 689K)

Out of work, holidays. I do nothing but run, vidya and drink myself stupid every night. I wake up dizzy and lethargic. It's too hot to leave the house. I had some travel plans but I don't want to do anything now that I actually got all this free time.

I woke up during a thunderstorm. That was neat. Hope my garden survived the downpour though

What are you doing at uni?

Hmm, maybe you should try and get some energy back and properly rest, then travel somewhere closer and comfier to relax..?

Ah geez, I know that feeling.. I've got a little garden too. What did you plant this year?

Yeah I really need to cut back. I usually wait until the end of the day to binge, when I'm feeling at my best after having recovered. I undo all the progress in a matter of moments.
And I was thinking of scaling down and travelling somewhere close.

its raining outside today. i just had surgery so i'm zooted on painkillers, i'm really comfy just listening to the rain and my music

Attached: 156294615247244182.jpg (400x487, 158K)