Female matchmaker: Why Women Have Totally Unrealistic Standards for Men, Dating, and Marriage

youtube.com/watch?v=H6ONHDmDD8s

A female matchmaker BTFO women and their standards in 20 minutes, hell, even the first 10 minutes are enough to make every dumb thoth seeth.
Pic unrelated to the video, but to the topic - indeed.

Attached: BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.jpg (660x3452, 1.13M)

Nothing new, but seeing all these feminists/roasties starting to complaining about being single past 30 makes my day brighter.

Attached: 1557071346247.jpg (563x689, 76K)

>Richard complained how often I brought up Matthew
>Although he was outwardly romantic, Richard was repeatedly unfaithful
Top jej even after all this she can't be fully honest with herself.

Uhhhhhhh what do ya mean?

>~12:30
>Now you done gone and developed yourself an appetite for these men, or--maybe you ain't even experienced that yet, like me, but you just
>Like me
>You ain't like me booboo, you can't have rich Chads exclusively like I do
>You ain't me
I chuckled

Why are these vloggers so damn redundant? Always reiterating every single point a thousand times / different ways. Is that just to par the run times? It's so annoying

soul-searching is roastese for cock-sucking.

yeah they are getting desperate and they come here to tell men that her past doesn't matter. like I would trust some convicted pedophile to raise my kids because his past doesn't matter.

Attached: women nutshell.jpg (1400x990, 332K)

>God made women beautiful, not men
Mental retardation

>Mental retardation

She's black, what the fuck were you expecting.
Black and a woman. You could hardly go more into mentally retarded territory than that.

NPCs have no self awareness and they hate silence

love that lad bonking in front of the eiffel tower

Well she's a woman so it's true from her perspective.

Attached: hVc9c2a.png (500x300, 9K)

this made me feel alot better with my shitty existence, thanks user

It's possible she only wrote a very basic outline, or even no outline, before making her video, so she's finding it hard to think of what to say. It's also possible that she isn't a very good speaker, that she finds it hard or uncomfortable to speak in front of people, or that she's inexperienced at making videos and speaking in front of people. I haven't seen it, though, so I can't say for sure. I'll probably watch it after I change my clothes and get something to eat.
The "hates silence" thing is probably true, but not for the reasons this user thinks. Random, long pauses in the middle of a video of someone talking don't sound good. It would be less awkward for her to restate points with different wording. Kind of a necessary evil, if she can't think of something to say. I guess she could just edit out pauses altogether, though.

Actually somewhat true. Men do the pursuing, not women. They just have to sit there and be pretty. Also, traits found to be attractive in women are mostly things they're born with, besides not being fat. Aside from facial features and height, most things that women find attractive about men, like confidence, social skills, and musculature, can be worked on and developed- ie, not made by God.

well its the same for the radio speakers. They ened to mantain the attention of the audience every damn time, so they repeat the topic and say in all the ways possible
t.worked at a radio

it doesn't matter. women aren't going to just suddenly turn off their unrealistic expectations, it will just get worse and worse, because that's what women do, they make everything worse.

Holy shit, that video was dumb. I'm going to carefully explain how much of a fucking idiot this woman is.

>you can't talk to a man like a woman!
Then what's the point of being with someone if they're not your best friend?

>you're comparing these marriage ready men to fuck boys!
>you think these men are too nice!
I have never met any woman who complained about a good man being too nice - in fact, this literally contradicts her previous point. Which is it? Are men incapable of being emotive, considerate, and sensitive to the chagrin of women? Or are they over bearingly saccharine and insufficiently stoic and macho? If a woman actually thinks this, she's right, that's a stupid thing to think.

>God
>>>>>>>>

>women are supposed to be pretty! Not men!
>what is sexual selection
>ever see a bird of paradise
Here she describes men who obsess over their appearance. Like in the previous example, if someone actually wants a guy who always looks /fa/, that is pretty stupid. However, most women I know just want men to not wear autism shoes and shave.

>proceeds to say women should act like Helen of Troy and be pretty so men will make money for them
Yuck. And OP posts this on Jow Forums, thinking robots will be happy?

>women need to get over a man's height
This is a good point. The guy I like is an inch taller than me and I had two friends tell me to dump him.

>six figures or seven figures
Literally never heard any of my female friends say this. If they do say it, I agree this is stupid.

>you're bossy
>vain
>stuck up
>men hate being around you
Again, if this is true, it's bad. That's just very far removed from my experience.

Cont'd...

Attached: 7755EB26-DF93-4D53-89C6-D48547B47A84.jpg (320x228, 12K)

Cont'd...

>you're not half those things you want in a man!
This is a great point. However, I find it funny that OP posts this to Jow Forums - a website on which I have been repeatedly told that men don't care about women's personalities, income, abilities, career, etc. I understand that Jow Forums is not a monolith but it makes me want to ask what do you people want? Do you want to berate women who choose to educate themselves and earn good money for not being traditional housewives or do you want to berate women for being underemployed, broke, and not bringing anything financially to a match? Because it's not fair to bitch about both.

>you can't turn a fuckboy into a husband because a promicous man can never be convinced to settle down
Very true.

>she discusses being a thot and fucking tons of dudes before becomong religious and settling down
I don't care about this but I find it pretty funny a robot posted this without a touch of aggravation.

>social media elevating people's standards
Great point.

>she talks about lowerong standards but she's married to a pastor from the country who is a talented musician who's phyically attractive and dresses well in all their promotional work who wants a family
Bitch, I'd kill for a qt 3.14 rural musician bf. Where are these women she's working with that wouldn't be exceedingly pleased with that? Either she works with the most insane women on the planet or she is being hyperbolic.

>her husband is a divorced pastor
>divorced
>now married
>pastor
Man, as a former Catholic, this is wild.

>You don't want to date a man with kids!
Damn straight I don't. I'm a 24 year old virgin. I am not fuckinh dating some dude with kids. Is she (and OP) seriously saying my standards are high because I don't want a man with poor impulse control, who can't wrap his dick up and is saddled with another woman's children? Fuck that.

>you can't have a man that is not a workholic but also has money
True.

Pic related is the husbando.

Attached: E21F5B35-51BD-4C10-B348-51B7F9ED817D.jpg (624x502, 112K)

>it's women's fault that men refuse to live up to the standards that our female princesses deserves
yikes. I wonder how much incels paid her to make this vid.

>Then what's the point of being with someone if they're not your best friend?
she's saying your husband can't be expected to act like your best girlfriends. And this you object to? You're clearly retarded and/or trolling.

>Thirty-three per cent of adults said they'd reunite with their first love if they could, says one study

"Who cares if she's been with other guys, she's with you now"

>Because its not fair to bitch about both.

and yet we do. mad?

Attached: 85C626FE-30AC-476E-A2A2-D1DFD62DE6D4.jpg (1127x1001, 45K)

Yeah, I object to it because I don't want talk dumb shit with my girlfriends.

Not really, since it's only going to hurt you, ultimately.