Dont even know how I landed here but gosh you are a load of sad losers. What's even the point of this board...

Dont even know how I landed here but gosh you are a load of sad losers. What's even the point of this board? Just wallow in self pity? Feed off the negativity of people with your same mindset? Dont you realize how harmful is that?

I know what I'm talking about because I was once like you. I'm short for female standards so I only got approached by creepy guys. I could have felt sorry for myself - as you all do here - but instead of that I took care of my appearance and started asking guys out, before I knew it I found a boyfriend and managed to lose my virginity before reaching "wizardry" (not that it matters anyway).

It really sadness me to see all this potential wasted away. Why waste your time reaffirming the idea that the world screwed you over instead of trying to be the best version of yourself?

Pic related, it's how I usually felt because I choose self improvement.

Attached: 1562582978240.jpg (553x554, 28K)

Hey now, don't throw me under the bus with these guys.

That aside, good discussion OP, sadly people will call you "normie" now and tell you to please leave this board.

Attached: blackmorelookingdown.png (471x608, 705K)

I have no friends and have trouble turning off online activity and just being alone. SO here I am. I try to improve myself, and hope to leave this board completely someday. But maybe it's a small part of me, internet interaction, that will always be there in a way. I don't know.

how short are you? Last week I saw a girl that was 1.4m, maybe 1.45m but even that would be pushing it.
She was pretty cute too so I could not help but fantasize about all the shit I could do to her (I'm 1.85m tall) but in the same time I could not see myself walking with her on the street.
She was barely coming to my elbow but she was so cuuuuuute.
So yeah, how tall are you user?

>be you
>think you're unattractive bc short
>literally get approached by men who are interested in you because they think you look good regardless of the effort you put in it
>think so highly of yourself that you call them "creepy" and think you deserve better
>work on your body
>approach men who only think you look good with tons of make up and a 9/10 physique
>start telling the types of people that were interested in you without good looks they should work on themselves

best version of me is fucked. I tried buddy. I tried with all my heart, went at it with an open heart too. I failed miserably, and got so embarrassed from it I can barely leave my room anymore. Its all my fault right? I already know that. The game is only skin deep, even if we win we lose

1.50 original comment, fuck the robot

this looks like bait, but just in case it isn't
>female
stopped reading as soon as i found out.
you're living life on tutorial mode, and you never had any issues to begin with. yet you're preaching to low status genetic garbage men, whose issues you cannot even begin to comprehend?
get aids, low iq whore.

Incel fingers wrote these posts

>I was once like you
>female
Ahahaahhhahhaahahahah!!!!
Go kys roastie.

Attached: 1561628330899.jpg (596x628, 40K)

>I know what I'm talking about because I was once like you
Just take care of your appearance lmao
>female btw
No you don't know, roasty. If it was that easy most of us wouldn't be here. Try imagining looking normal and having normal talking skills but no decent woman has shown the slightest interest on you for years. Practically being invisible. My normie friends have told me it's a matter of connections. To be in their social circles before approaching them. That's the real challenge.

please let me suck your petite feet.

I'm still not convinced that this isn't some fairly elaborate bait, but fuck it.
First of all, you posting this here shows that you are a normie with no idea what's actually happening on this board.
Secondly, since you are a woman with your main flaw being that you were sort of short you were never even in a position similar to most of the people here anyway.
Thirdly, the people here are the very same "creepy guys" that were asking you out.

I knew this is the kind of treatment I'd get for trying to help you lot. Should I tell you that you are right, that you never had a chance, that the world is unfair with you and everyone else lives life on easy mode?

>Dont you realize how harmful is that?
Yes, I do. I don't seem to care anyways.

> I was once like you
No, you were not.

>only got approached by creepy guys
Typical roastie mentality.

>women talking about wizardry
Oh God just stop.

>potential wasted away
There is no potential here. Get your normie ass out of here.

Please tell me this is bait.

What do you want from us, we already tried all that. It doesn't work. Do you think you're the first female to come here and say this? Please, just let us be comfortable. I'm sorry for coming off as an ass but the world just isn't made for people like us to get anywhere.

I'm 32. I've been this positive, polite idiot who took of himself for 30 years and it's led to nothing. This car is out of gas.

Tell me what did you try

Oh it's bait alright lad, and damn good one at that.

You shouldn't tell us anything because someone like you has nothing to teach us. I work my ass off at the gym every week and eat more than I'd like to not look like a skeleton. I've taken care of my anxieties and insecurities. I've tried at parties, college, social networks, dating apps, and none have worked yet. What the fuck do you have to tell me?

This has to be bait oh my gosh

Maybe your face is ugly and you have a shitty personality?

Who the fuck cares about your shit opinion. Just let us be misserable and gtfo

OP here, and you think I didn't struggle trying to look better? I did diet as well and went out running, so dont lecture me on that.

I specifically said I STARTED approaching guys. Never bothered with apps or parties, I always got approached by uggos and creeps.

Being the best version of yourself is hard for EVERYONE. I didn't get my boyfriend by just standing there, I had to fight for it. If l could do it then you can too.

This is one of the best baits I've ever seen on this board, congrats user.

>I always got approached by uggos and creeps
That's us, you stupid whore. We HAVE tried bettering ourselves and approaching girls, but you always think you're better than us. Do you know what kinds of girls approach guys like us? Literally fucking nobody. So stfu because you have no idea what it's like. Typical roastie bs baka

I'm average. Neither ugly nor too handsome. My only personality problem is that I'm an introvert like most people here.
See, the difference is that it's much easier to succeed approaching the opposite gender when you are a woman. Just imagine if every guy you approached didn't show any interest on you. That's my experience.

I have been thinking about leaving most decisions in my life up to coin toss.

STOP TAKING THE FEMALE BAIT FFS

ITS JUST SOME SUPERIOR GUY OR FEMALE TRYING TO RILE YALL UP

If they tried bettering themselves they wouldn't be creeps

Worthwhile guys didn't show that much interest in me at first, I know exactly how you feel

The physical exhaustion is too great to attempt to find a companion. I would collapse after spending more than an hour in their company

feminist ruined women. improving did give me more options but most women are not worth the trouble. most of them are single mothers or some whore covered in tattoos.

This is a good thread for sure

Honestly I'm only here to say the nigger word

Don't really wanna get laid chief.

If there's a report option for filter evasion, there should also be a report option for "negative IQ whore"

What about an option to report bitter incels that dont want to improve such as yourself?

holy shit it keeps getting better and better

Attached: pplc.jpg (550x467, 57K)

so you post the same thread every single day about self improvement and you think no one recognizes your posting style?

that is literally what r9k is for you normie
you were never one of us, you were just fat

Wow, so you really thinks there's this one person making threads every day in your secret club just to piss you off? Take your meds.

>What's even the point of this board?
To promote original content
>so I only got approached by creepy guys
How does this at all mean you know what you are talking about. The guys here get approached by no one.
>I knew it I found a boyfriend and managed to lose my virginity before reaching "wizardry"
You do not belong here
>all this potential wasted away
What fucking potential exists with us?
>Pic related
Your pic is not related though
6/10 bait

>I don't know how i got here
>Don't group me with the others
Then why the fuck are you here morons
You don't complain about spotting trash in a dumpster. You sift through it for the diamonds or leave but you don't waste everyone's time whining about how you don't belong in a dumpster.

that doesn't mean they're wrong. in fact I would say most incels are better people than you.

You are right femanon. Constantly surrounding oneself in negativity only helps to perpetuate the negative and downward spirals. I think alot of us just can't leave here and have such low self esteem that we don't feel we deserve to be away from here. To me, this board feels like home and I feel a connection with the people and way of talking here. It also makes me realise how bad some people have got it and at least I'm not in their shoes. But at the end of the day everyone here would benefit if this entire site got nuked.

yea its like 3 different posters making these retarded self improvement threads every day, keep denying it faggot

And people telling you to improve yourself bothers you because....?

lmao now you're going to act like you care about self improvement when the entire purpose of this thread is to just demean
what a try hard faggot

I'm not the one wallowing in self pity bro, I'm sure all your problems will disappear if you keep that mentality

hahah youre terrible at this

Shut your mouth roastie, anyone with a vag can get laid. I've seen fat cows with average or even chaddy looking guys