Anyone else miss this faggot?

i feel like youtube and the internet was so simpler even if it he was normie trash.

pewdiepie basically does exactly what he does now anyway

Attached: ray-william-johnson.jpg (1296x730, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wCgx8zM3woQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3c6vDxvOXhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>DO-DO-DOIN YOUR MOM!

Didn't he make videos for PBS?

I mainly use YouTube for news and education, so I barely know who's in and who's out anyway. Not big on entertainment personalities.

youtube.com/watch?v=wCgx8zM3woQ

The vid that aged the best

wrong, this kino aged even better
youtube.com/watch?v=3c6vDxvOXhQ

No I always hated him. He was incredibly untalented

He makes weekly skits on instagram, still preti fune

The problem is YouTube should have never been a job. It was simpler back in 2008 because people did it for fun. Now it's absolutely souless and most youtubers dont even like doing it anymore but it pays well, espeically if you're an attractive young woman with a patreon account.

Attached: download.jpg (480x360, 14K)

No I associate this fag with the downfall of youtube. Youtube's greatest period in actuality didn't last too long. Not even two full years in fact. Once Google bought them I suddenly started seeing fags like this guy and Shane Dawson being forced into my view on the homepage. Prior to Google I never once, not even once did I ever see shits like these two ever and then suddenly they just trend all the time and are constantly promoted? Fuck that, they had help by Google is my guess.

After Google bought it the site at least was pretty decent until they have started going censorship crazy in the last few years. Soon youtube will be complete and utter shit. If only another platform can be as good as youtube's first year was.

>pewdiepie basically does exactly what he does now anyway

What the fuck is the meaning of this sentence

i kinda do but i wouldn't watch his content again. Fuck all kinds of commentary

Pewdiepie reacts to memes and dumb viral news like =3 did except not as click baity.

i hated him then and i hate him now, but times were better then and i guess I have an uncanny nostalgia even for the things i hated.

Attached: 1530140367120.jpg (550x545, 87K)

Nope, he made millions off other people content. Fuck him.

No this cunt is part of the reason why youtube sucks ass. YouTube stopped being great in 2013ish

nah he was really lame.

pewdiepie is a lot funnier. and jorgen.

The perfect internet was Ablinoblacksheep and OG newgrounds, Period. Youtube was a new thing

This. It sucked seeing youtubers give up their jobs to spit out gaming videos every day.

Nah he was a faggot
Takes me back to when partnerships first rolled out and people made terrible videos with tits in the thumbnail to get views
Truly a horrible time to be alive

I remember his BreakingNYC vlogs. It was comfy af just him washing dishes late at night and rambling some bullshit at the camera.

This faggot is partly responsible for youtube being so shit now. He invented things such as the goofy faces and the quick cutaways and being a kike moneygrubber.

no due to no fault of his own

i had a psychotic episode where i thought rwj was making fun of me in his videos back in 2010 or whenever that was

After a while you realise he wasn't funny at all.

Who's this chadjeet?