Primejailbait is finally gone. Now where do we go?

Primejailbait is finally gone. Now where do we go?

Attached: 01E05477-DA12-4BC9-B813-F390C66EE8EF.jpg (750x913, 57K)

To prison and then like all pedos to hell.

To prison ya pedo fuck

Here we can see two retards in their natural habitat

hopefully the gas chamber

ITS NOT THE ARBITRARY LEGAL NUMBER YOU PEDO
mfw normaltards actually want people to die for looking at fully pubescent 14-17 year olds in images created without any harm

14 year olds are hot as fuck, this isn't illegal you're just faggots

Neck yourself you disgusting piece of shit

Why should he? If you think 15 y olds aren't hot you're a faggot, this isn't even illegal lmao

It's funny too because there's hordes of 14-17 year olds on apps like Instagram and TikTok showing themselves off, sans nudity of course, and nobody gives a shit.

It's called being dumb and brainwashed

Lynch every pedophile! GLOBALLY

Even 420blazers who think weed cures everything aren't in as much denial as people like this poster. Why are you so obsessed with pedophiles if you don't have some secret feeling deep down inside that you're trying to mask

Could've told me before it went down, you fucking retard.

Attached: 1546892353754.png (306x306, 101K)

Sumin get Bazza over ere we got a right noncecase

>a pedophile thinks people hate him because they're pedophiles deep down
K E K

>Calling attraction towards Teenage girls
Pedophilia
Kek

You know that your ancestors fucked teenage pussy as adults during the good old times right? That means everyone's ancestors during the 19th century and earlier are all pedophiles i suppose.....

It's true tho
Just like closet gays

Never said anything about teenage girls, but if you're attracted to someonr because they look like a child you're a pedophile.
Okay, even if was a pedophile deep down but never acted on it (including never fapping to children), I don't understand why that means we shouldn't prosecute pedophiles. Maybe deep down I want to murder somebody but I never act on it because I'm not an animal, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't want to prosecute murderers, nor does it even mean that I shouldn't look down on murder.

Men in those days also provided for their wives and werent fuck ugly NEET incels like you. Times have changed, get with the programme, pedo.

Go kill yourself you pedonigger!

Pedophiles aren't violating any law by being pedophiles
You are mistaking them with child rapists/molesters, who act on it
>inb4 all of them are

>but if you're attracted to someonr because they look like a child you're a pedophile.
If teens "look like children" to you, then having sex with most adult asian women would fall under being a pedo
You are actually delusional