Fucked Fetish

Does anyone else just get a raging hard on at the thought of getting bullied by a Stacey

Slapped. Kicked. Her pulling my hair and jerking me around.

Being unable to defend myself bc I know if I touch her chad will jump in and beat me up.

Then the chad and Stacey go home and have hot sweaty sex

I go home and fap and cry in my room.

Attached: C7CE5A41-6F34-4D40-928A-D457DF5608B7.jpg (400x600, 37K)

Yeah, kinda, I am more to the not super obvious bullying like she doesn't like me so she tries to subtly get me out of her face.

I'm not proud of shit like this. I've thought about going to a therapist ao I can get rid of this shit and actually have sex with women (I can only get off from this fucked up shit, I will never get hard with a woman and they think I'm gay).

But how would I even begin to tell them? It's too embarrassing and it makes me feel like a freak

Same. Dude. I have thought that too. Im making progress. I was able to normally fuck my gf been doing nofap but I still obviously think about this shit

Bro, I literally have a fetish like this, except I'm Chad. Although I'd change it around and beat you too. I also have a fetish for fucking my inferiors so I'd get you to suck me off or something before I fuck my wife

So femdom but she has sex with someone else?

no, it's actually reverse for me. i'm a sadist (only in the bedroom).
>I can only get off from this fucked up shit, I will never get hard with a woman and they think I'm gay
feel u my man except opposite scenario. if they arent masochists and only want vanilla sex my peepee is dead.

So kind of like a rejection fetish.

Bro would definitely get in on that though. Always thought itd be hot as fuck to have a chad or a Stacey slap my balls then watch as she goes and sucks off chad.

Not really.

Rip your pp

I really like the idea of having some sort of slave in the house, treated like shit, sexually abused, used to prep my girlfriend for sex or prep me instead. Then just have him sit there, on his knees and watch us go at it.

I'd take requests just to fuck with you more.

Yesss this is my shit. I wanna watch so bad goddamn.

Fuck this shit turns me on so much, I want some cock sucking slave working around the house while I fuck my wife and he sits in the kitchen making whatever meals and drinks during our mating sessions. Just hearing our groans as I cum in her for hours.

cuckold unmanly queers are an abomination to manhood and any and all cuckolds and enablers should be put down permantly for the better of the society and a removeal of abominations to natures plans of mating

but I want some weak man to provide for me sexually and economically while I fuck my GF. Having that level of domination over another man turns me on so fUCKING MUCH! I'd probably just fuck them in the ass while they wear a cock cage and repeatedly hit them and reminding them at what a pathetic fuck they are.

Shit's good.

Fuck yes. Let me wash both of yalls cars and clean the house while youre up there plowing tf out of her. Ill even wear a fucking made outfit or some shit to humiliate myself even more. When you get done with her I will change the sheets and was them and make the bed while youre down there eating the food I cooked.

Shut up slave morality cuck

Shit. Thats not enough literally do it in front of her so she laughs at me. Cum in my ass and make me stay their for hours while you go out to dinner with her.

>Let me wash both of yalls cars and clean the house while youre up there plowing tf out of her
>When you get done with her I will change the sheets and was them and make the bed while youre down there eating the food I cooked.
Sounds fucking Awesome
>Ill even wear a fucking made outfit or some shit to humiliate myself even more.
Sounds too good to be true, now I'm hard.

FUCK I WANT A SLAVE IN MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW GET OVER HERE! I wanna see you suck my cock as my gf calls you a gross gay boy or some shit

Yes and a "forced" fetish (rape fetish in uglier terms)

Faggot or cucksucker preferably.

Shit maybe she can teach me to suck imagine that your gf and your beta bitch lapping all over your balls and shaft.

I don't think my GF would be large on this cuckold shit, she might be. Although I do like the idea of turning you into a semi-maid cock sucking slut. I'd like to see some skinny emasculate male gag on my massive cock.

Damn thats a shame. Cause im not gay. And if its just two guys then its considered gay. The female
Cancels it out.

Damn that is a shame, well good chat anyway.