Why is every American on here obsessed with black people? Most the black here in Netherlands are good people

Why is every American on here obsessed with black people? Most the black here in Netherlands are good people

Attached: DBDD0EAF-4B3C-437C-A2F9-140F8BBE1D0D.jpg (1080x1350, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RkEXGgdqMz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the welfare niggers in norway are "good" too
the problems start occurring when you stop bribing them

Niggers are sub human.
They are lazy, violent and have low IQ.
>Simply put
>13 Do 50

Because 95% of niggers in America play the victim card and blame society for why they flunk out of highschool. Turn to crime for any money. Money is the most important thing to them but they abuse the welfare system and commit crime to obtain said money.

Not all are bad though. The educated black girls are god tier and I will continue to deliver my white cock to them and redpill them

Proper question, "why are all people obsessed with black people American"

It's absurd how deluded people here can be. Hating on OTHER people for unfairly blaming society and not having proper jobs.

>most black people here in the Netherlands are good people

BLOCKS YOUR PATH

Attached: 67i656.jpg (694x463, 68K)

>educated black girls are God tier

Wrong.

Most of them have a le epin upper class black person xD way about them. Gay and cringe and kys.

Attached: 1562820862969.png (454x520, 13K)

You gotta be gay to not like some chocolate cake

Attached: 1533386321366.jpg (406x610, 57K)

>be Tyrone
>live with gf even though Legally I am not suppose to, gov doesnt check though.
>live next to wagiecuck who pays rent in full
>gf works 20hrs week pays $300 month in same apartment cuz section 8 and shieet
>I stay home sell weed, cheat on her, and live for free while she cuckwages at Walmart part time.

I pay $1300 for a mid tier apartment on my own. Work 50+ hours a week. Any hours overtime is taxed way harder than your first 40. I pay over $400 a in taxes weekly. But Im supposed to embrace they negroid culture?

They have a le epin upper class attitude towards you cuz your a Manlet faggot.

>My made up story is proof

Wew . Never been called a Manlet before. Thanks for the novel experience nigger

High earning niggers commit more crime than low earning whites. Twice as much actually. They're subhuman tier as well. Just a little better.

Blah blah blah niggers bad amirite?
back2pol

i'm obsessed about Koreans their women are superior in every way.

>no argument

Not him but kys

What crimes? Smoking pot? I don't understand what a rich person would get in trouble for

What is there to argue? It's pretty asinine to say wealthy black people commit more crime without proof but yeah pick on me.

this
if the government just paid for every black person to live like Beyonce and Kanye there would be no problems.

Don't cope user
Don't cope

Attached: 1562895632462.png (536x392, 26K)

Just hang out with the 99,985 black people that won't kill you.

Link to actual website?

>What Crimes?
>Smoking Pot?
Despite being only 13% black people commit over 50% of all murders in the US.
In London knife crime is through the roof.
>Do you think it is white people?
> How can it be, whites are almost a minority there.
You want to look up race and IQ, racial difference and you will understand.
IMPORT THE THIRD WORLD BECOME THE THIRD WORLD!

Actual black people are pretty cool but keep seeing them as a statistic while you live in your rural bungalow

Btw it's not 13% do 50.
It's actually much lower than 13 because it's mainly men, so half that.... =6.5
>HANG ON
it's not old men or little boys, so it's more like;
3-4% do 50

Most anons here have probably never even met a black person irl

Attached: $.jpg (540x675, 69K)

Black women are pretty chill. Black men seem to have a chip on their shoulder for some reason. Still some are bros

A better question would be that I as a black man would know

Why is Jow Forums so obsessed with black people? No matter the board we are brought up LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Whether hate or love. Dark skinned melanin filled men/women are brought up.

Also /b/, Jow Forums,/tv/,and Jow Forums are the same.

Attached: 1562736501136.webm (480x852, 1.96M)

>if the government just paid for every black person to live like Beyonce and Kanye there would be no problems
As someone from NYC who has lived around niggas his whole life...
Money won't solve it. The problem is inherent to human nature

pure, unadulterated, cope. black people aren't shilling these black threads.

Random question, are there any working sex dating sites in the netherlands? Asking for a friend ofcourse

This.
Black girls that dont act like chimps are the most chill women you will meet. Took the ebony pill years back. Fucked a few white chicks since but honestly cant tolerate that Stacy attitude anymore.

Oh god, that we could be so lucky......

>here in Netherlands

Attached: 5a7492c710bc5.jpg (1280x693, 503K)

Im basically the guy from this movie, except that I will never get any.

Aren't those based on convictions ? Whites tend to get better legal representation and in general lighter punishment for the same offense

Don't let facts get in the way of good racism

Monster tits. Black women are the ultimate in physical perfection.

Shes a B tier fertile choco hooga booga. You don't see those that often.

I did and he was a lazy piece of shit that even his own black brother fire him from the job for being lazy. also he sagged his pants like a retard. new job same story blacks getting fired for being lazy and for stealing from the company.

Netherlands you say? Black women you say`?
Omg this is the only women I wish I could've boned!

youtube.com/watch?v=RkEXGgdqMz8

So despite seeing another black person right next to him who was a respectable business manager you still say all black people are bad and lazy? You only see what you choose to see man

because theyre insecure about their race and popular stereotypes so they probably project cuck fantasies
i make plenty assumptions about white americans too, like how so many of them complain about not getting jobs but wont do shit about it and then get angry when others come in to pick up the scraps

Who is this? Can I get a quick rundown? She looks like she writes magazine articles about things that are "problematic"

lol what, do you think r9k is rich or something? I've dealt with melenin infused individuals almost every day. Some are good, some are bad, simple as.

Attached: Turning_point_Greggs.jpg (680x680, 47K)

>because theyre insecure about their race and popular stereotypes so they probably project cuck fantasies.
Nah, they just have a black women fetish and want an excuse to post black women.

In the Netherlands? Really lol
When did they add handicap spaces for the hands and feet they chopped off those people?
Do they just import the other blacks they didn't do that to? Their infrastructure can't handle tourists let alone pretending they let blacks live there

that's your fault for getting an apartment you can't afford you fucking idiot at least the black dude you made up in a story knows how to take advantage of the system he's placed in

Why are trannies trying to push racemixing here. It will never work. Niggers are gross and will die on mass when shit hits the fan. Kill niggers in the streets.

>BLACK PEOPLE ARE VIOLENT AND COMMIT THE MOST CRIME
>WE SHOULD KILL THEM IN THE STREETS THEREBY COMMITTING MASS MURDER
white cope

>It wuz de juice
>It wuz de trannies
>Dey hurtin de neandert- I mean huwhute race
Pigskins not even once

Attached: 1511067829820.png (449x1197, 67K)

I'm in love with this chocolate

Niggers violence is ignoble and random for muh hood or muffuggin forty or for killing other dindus.
When whites kill it's to cleanse and make the world unironically better.
Go die in a pile of feces nigger, you will never be worth anything and aren't human.

Pic related will always be more attractive than any disgusting nigger you post.

Attached: 97169eeb3c3b24d8b79234fe648e09e7.jpg (408x810, 59K)

Stay away if you're a subhuman neanderthal mutt

>Niggeez niegge njuggege r bigger niggeez nugger nejinndnd. Ugeeeh nugggggggzzzz
>And posts a white woman
Regular blacked watcher about to scream liberal Americans watch blacked

Attached: 1542227490126.jpg (480x360, 45K)

Eyy.
Now we are talking.

Attached: 1562697076709.jpg (480x300, 34K)

>projecting
>no arguments, just memeposting
Don't waste your time @53341678
This guy is an imbecile

i never posted any black people, but nice assumption.
>Niggers violence is ignoble and random for muh hood or muffuggin forty or for killing other dindus.
try again, but in english.
>When whites kill it's to cleanse and make the world unironically better.
>justifying killing by insisting that it's somehow a noble cause
oh look more white cope justifying violent behavior because they believe it's somehow noble despite all laws (including "natural law") declaring it vehemently illegal (and sinful with respect to natural law).
>Go die in a pile of feces nigger, you will never be worth anything and aren't human.
lmao SEETHING

You having a stroke you dumb nigger? You okay?

>oh look more white cope justifying violent behavior
It's better for not only mankind but to the entire world, if blacks were, at the very least, neutered. I think killing is too violent, but castration is necessary

Better than a subhuman homo erectus

t. you look like a bitch in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers then it will be your fault.

you'll be bred out of existence in a couple decades. so, nothing to worry about. byebye

I'm gonna get a black queen and impregnate her with my white seed. Problem?

Attached: geza_weisz1.jpg (800x532, 114K)

He asked specifically about rich people, user. Learn to read instead of knee-jerking to everything.

There isn't one, that "info"graph was created by a dude from Jow Forums that attempted to calculate average crime rates and income.

>Being so retarded you don't know when you're being mocked
Couldn't imagine being an inbred white person

>Ask for the link
>Never get an actual link proving the infograph right
Every damn time

Attached: 1542415393331.png (417x526, 9K)

>Unarmed black men are 3x more likely to get shot by the cops than unarmed white men.
>More likely to be convicted for committing the same crimes
>people are more likely to buy online from a white merchant than a black merchant online
>despite being 13% of the population are 50% of all exonerations and false arrest

And so on and so forth, you sound like a dumb uninformed Jow Forumsite brainwashed by far-right propaganda.

Black people stink,except for cute black girls.

This whole tread made me laugh at all the tom foolery going on. No links, no true statistics, no video statements from police or government officials. God, I love coming to this website just to look at the fools on here who ignore logic.
Thank you and please never change because I always need someone to laugh at when I'm bored.

Attached: D1rZxcfUwAEeeqx.jpg (600x600, 30K)

All niggers stink.

go back to Jow Forums if you want discuss about niggers, you idiot. Jow Forums shouldn't even be talking about this

I only touched Jow Forums twice, but nice try kiddo. And I was never apart of the conversation, I just sat back and read this dumpster fire.

Attached: Screenshot (19).png (960x1036, 720K)

Godverdomme kaffer neuker

Attached: images (27).jpg (400x266, 19K)

No they are just arrested more because their communities are policed more. If both black and white neighborhoods had the same police surveillance on them the crime rates would be equal.

That's just your own stupid speculation. You can't prove that

You can prove it by looking at exoneration rates of black and white people.

Dutchbot here, and i'm here to tell that op is a huge faggot full of bullshit.

Attached: 1558656663718.png (438x503, 122K)

eerlijk ik zou een negerin kapot neuken

Tjonge jonge weer zo'n grof taal gebruik.