A few days ago some guy from work killed himself, so they introduced "uniforms" today to honor him...

a few days ago some guy from work killed himself, so they introduced "uniforms" today to honor him, because some while ago he made the suggestion to make us wear them. everyone, even the two females of us have to wear a shirt and a tie now :/

Attached: 6854_zgrruXuA.png (600x600, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picrew.me/image_maker/6854
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why don't you suggest a no uniform rule. Then kill yourself and hope they switch back

im kinda nit ready for permanent commitments atm and it kinda sucks, everybody hates it and its kinda pushing down the image of the guy

That is a very strange sequence of events

Honor his death disqusting tranny, it is a glimpse into your near future

it's a shit policy nothing you can change now, why should anyone care about someone's death if they're not friends/relatives. they probably had this planned for a while but using the superficial kindness to force it.

trannies are disturbing, dont ever call me that way again, also how can you call something like this honoring, its pushing the memory of him down

yepp, also its IT and also an institute, where dresscodes are even more frowned upon than anywhere else

Is this the new thread for posting these? Last thread is at the image posting limit. Thanks gook

Attached: 6854_4XQ8MqHi.png (600x600, 27K)

Ask if someone is willing to take one for the team then. Also, wouldn't a photo or something be a better way to remember him rather than a rulet hat no one likes?

I dont really know tho man, im working in a branche where dresscodes and suits usually make you seem unprofessional tho

sure thing buddy but im russoserbian, so pseudo slavic :/

there is a photo in the entrance hall now but I really have no idea what their thinking process regarding this decision was

posting, it really surprisingly captures the state of unending smugness. very high quality image creator.

Attached: download20190705152624.png (600x600, 26K)

well if majority in the branch filed a complain about it then they'd have to do something. or you could just ignore it and see how that goes.

This reminds me of when a teacher in my high school was eaten by a shark so they built a memorial plaque for him.

thats actually a good idea I guess. boss is kind of a pick tho and ignores complaints, especially since were really slacking lately

is this actually true user? :(

whats the website dawg?

Yes. However, the plaque was actually made after the last of his students had graduated, so no one besides the teachers at the school would remember him

not him but picrew.me/image_maker/6854

wow, I really dont understand how people can be this disconnected

back when i was in highschool they tried to make us get uniforms "to eliminate discrimination". the idea got btfo'd because everyone would rather wear something comfortable

what do you mean?
origiininin

I mean, how can people think that these things are actually good ways to honor these people, they dont have any meaning

yea high school dresscodes suck ass

I'm glad the HS i went to never actually realized that uniform idea. Nor did it have s strict dress code. could literally come in with flipflops, that's actually why many people went there.

this is now a dream gf thread

Attached: based gf.png (600x600, 24K)

>its kinda pushing down the image of the guy

This is a valid complaint and you should bring it up to your bosses. Its disrespectful to his memory and its a bleak reminder of what happened. I know that's not your point but it'll get the message across.

Deal with it retard. At least you dont have to pick out clothes now. A lot of people have to wear a full suit, or a mcpolo. Consider yourself lucky

im in it and also in research, nobody wears stuff like this in these branches and it makes you look unprofessional

same case at my place tho, I remember this guy in senior year who came with a snow suit or however you callem

will definetly do, thanks buddy!

also this looks very similar to my boyfriends ex :/