Femanon here, what's the deal with you "manlets"...

Femanon here, what's the deal with you "manlets"? You hypocrites have preferences for girls yourselves but we can't prefer not to date a literal toddler? Not my fault you didn't drink your milk and eat healthy and therefore never physically matures past the age of 12. Guys can say they want a "big tiddy gf" but we are not allowed to want a tall man? Okay.

Attached: 1556293465512.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

Shit bait, tranny
Go dilate and join the 41% asap

Forget robots they are insane hypocrites and overwhelmingly shit people. Fun to make fun of though.

Honestly though I think shunning manlets is starting to work. Look at the bagel guy recently. A few more of those kind of outburst and they will become incel tier in the eyes of the media and normies. Ultimately that will lead to more manlet suicides and the occasional manlet terrorist shooting up a middle school basketball game because he is sick of all the children being taller than him.

This is will have the effect of slowly ridding the world of manlets because A) people will see them as the trash they are and refuse to breed with them and B) the ones who are born to like an very short mom or something will either kill themselves or die in a hail of police gun fire when they decide to become a radical right wing incel MGTOW terrorist or whatver.

Femcel with no tits or brain spotted.

>we are not allowed to want a tall man?
What kind of Hoyt's gun did you jump?
Never saw someone think that women are not allowed to have tall partners, it's natural to do so, because a man needs to be a figure to protect their woman from dangerous people and any other danger.
You think a midget would be able to protect you from a rapid dog?
Women are fragile creatures, both mentally and physically

If it's true what you say, Manlet's have no fucking preference and don't deserve to be loved

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

shut your mouth whore

not everyone wants big tiddy gf you cocksucking bitch. there are many guys that prefer all kinds of women. fat, skinny, thicc, big tiddy, flat, tall, short, blonde, brunette, white, asian, black etc. ALL KINDS. while you fucking bitches want ONLY tall men while NO ONE I repeat NO ONE wants short men. everyone and everywhere makes fun of us. and its fucking alright???? and we should be fucking happy you bitch??? why i cant tell some fat bitch that she is fat but it is acceptable to laugh at manlets you stupid cunt??
and the worst thing is that height is something that is completely out of my control unlike weight

fucking retarded spoiled shit eating whore

Should've eaten healthy while growing up little manlet, being fat is actually linked to genetics, stay angry little man.

everyone knows its genetic
shit b8 try harder

>being fat is actually linked to genetics
and being short isn't?
based retardanon

Doubtful, because i'm the tallest in my family.
My father and mother were 170-180 cm's, but i'm 2 meters long

You could eat the best nutrition in the world but your height is not gonna budge more than what your parents genes spat out

>have preferences for girls
Not wanting a land whale that can barely walk or a single mom isn't a preference, its wanting a normal human you toastie roastie.

Attached: 1560921431558.jpg (935x1083, 80K)

I was talking about my mom yesterday about this topic and she said that while it's harder for a shorter men to find a women, it isn't impossible, and the reason the guy flipped out wasn't that he never found a women, I mean the guy was married at one point, it is that people don't respect him and often make fun of him. She said that people should be more polite and not make fun of anyone's height since it's the one thing you cannot change about yourself. I think what she meant to say is that even if a women wants to reject a guy because he is short, she should be as polite as possible because the guy probably already had enough people making fun of his height.

For your family's sake I sure hope being brain damaged isn't genetic.

as you prove it, it is

and that's exactly what manlets want. we know that being a manlet is an undesirable trait and if a girl rejects us then its alright but why does everyone want to make fun of us?

>Incels fantasize about a big tiddy goth gf, but would not turn down a woman because of it
>Roasties literally do not even consider a man under six foot as human

Know the difference.

cute up til you tried to claim mgtow is anything but men ignoring society and doing their own thing. nice troll post but lieing about things to make it seem worse is typical low IQ trolling tactics. try again retard without the mgtow lies

Because of their own insecurities. Once you stop caring about your height or pose a serious threat, no one will bother with it anymore besides height sluts. Ironically the most influential men in my life were shorter than me or my height and we all lived in a lanklet town. Most of them didn't compensate with muscle either (unlike myself). I just meme about my height being 169cm because lmao 69. Most trained and muscled shorties can easily beat up 95% of the populace too, the bar really is that low.
Maybe I'm still too tall to really notice the discrimination, but the only place I really saw hate or disgust for short men was here

this ^^^^
males accept females of all size shapes and mental states but females have this rigid hivemind of must be this tall must be this (insert hilarious standards here) and this and this or you dont even register to the girl.
So yeah all these trolls trannies and shitters trying to derail this thread with shitter posting and lies need to fuck off with this hurrr girls can date whoever dont you dare complain or you're the buzzword of the month (currently incel)

pathetic desu

I'm 5'7 and fuck my gamer gf every day, suck your mum

I don't know. I'm 5'7 and never struggled because of it, unless you're under 5'5 I can't see it being too much of an issue. That being said, kill yourself.
Based.

its funny because us tallbros know you're just shallow as fuck and will ditch you in a heartbeat

Uhm femanon can I pay you money to humiliate me over the phone?

height = genes
weight = shitty eating habits

>height being genetic is doubtful but being a lazy fat fuck definitely is
lol

Preferences, yes, but preferences are not the same as standards, you fool. One can have a fantasy or an ideal in your head, but seeing as I'm not a delusional shallow piece of shit, I wouldn't mind if something didn't fit my childish fantasy inside my head. I'd take somebody I actually like as a person over somebody that is physically more attractive but a bitch anyday.

>being fat is genetic
>being short isn't
I can tell if this is actually a woman she's some lardass that got rejected by a manlet she tried to "settle" for

No and you're a whore btw.

So many angry manlets lol, keep being mad, no woman will want you.

Jokes on you, I already know that. At least I'm not pretending to be a fat woman on Jow Forums

They are just salty cause they only shoot for fucking instathots and then when they shut them down cause it looks like they just stepped out of the doorway swing they freak the fuck out.

Yeah we get it you cant help youre short. That doesnt mean women should be compelled to look past that and settle.

>Yeah we get it you cant help youre short. That doesnt mean women should be compelled to look past that and settle.
That's such a retarded thing to say though because the same people will turn around and shit on you for being a misogynist, and then pretend your misogyny is the reason women aren't interested. It's laughably stupid.

Manlets are just fine. It's the inside of their wallet that counts.

Not really dude thats also completely irrelevant to what I said. Youre reaching so hard bc you think that being short entitles you to a bare minimum amount of pussy when it doesnt.

Attached: 5021AEBD-7D07-4E2D-80FC-C667CCD3D20C.jpg (239x211, 14K)

>That doesnt mean women should be compelled to look past that and settle.

men look past many things on women (the most common one i see is weight) and they still settle for them

>completely irrelevant
How is that irrelevant? I'm just saying people aren't upfront about this shit. They'll pretend it's anything else.
>you think that being short entitles you to a bare minimum amount of pussy when it doesnt.
What the fuck are you even talking about? I don't think I'm entitled to anything but I'm sure as shit going to hate women for this crap. If you've got a problem with that then shove it up your ass.

Haha that is absolutely not true dude. Literally 3 months ago I told my gf shes gonna have to go to the gym and lose some weight cause shes getting unattractive to me. And shes been going 3-4 times a week.

Maybe some dude desperate for any piece of ass he can possibly get would look past weight lol.

seething manlets LMAO

you'll never be seen as real men by women, sorry

Attached: Yuuko_excuses_ep3.png (870x719, 416K)

I'm surprised she even did that for you, usually girls get furious about any mention on their weight.

The fact that you hate on women for not wanting to be with manlets clearly says you think they should be entitled to sex and relationships too.

What other option is there? I am genuinely curious what the other options are. Its either they are or arent.

let me drink your titty milk and I swear I will grow as tall as you want me to be

because it's a larp for fuck's sake. nobody goes to the gym 4 times a week for some faggot on r9k.

What's worst beetween being a manlet and being autistic?

She did. She fucking cried and I felt bad. But I dont want to settle or marry her if she doesnt want to do that for me especially considering I bought her car. She doesnt work. I pay for all the bills in the house I own that she lives in.

I should be able to come to her being attractive.

Cause its impossible for people on Jow Forums to have gfs omg. Fuck you people are delusional.

>you think they should be entitled to sex and relationships too.
Entitlement is believing you should be granted privilege or special treatment. I'm saying women are shallow and shitty for being so uppity about height, especially when the quality of women is so poor these days. You think it's entitlement because you don't know the definition of the word.
Being angry at circumstance isn't the same as entitlement. Open a dictionary.

having a gf and having a gf who acts like such a doormat are 2 different things. the only delusional one here is you. most people couldn't find the time to gym 4 times a week if their life depended on it.

Nice bait. Join the 42%

>the quality of women is poor
Thats subjective mate
Maybe if youre some kind of boomer retard with a slave morality herd mind.

Semantics.
You are stating that manlets should have access to pussy at the cost of women

Women. Human beings. With sentience. With a conscience.

At the cost of their standards.

femanon here guys. Wanna see my dick?

My gf doesnt have to work. I am the only one that works.

prove you're a femanon first, then show you dick

You're the one playing semantics you absolute tard. I'm saying women are shitty for excluding massive swathes of men because they don't meet some arbitrary standard that's determined even before birth. It's even more ridiculous when so many are fat, mentally ill and/or generally unpleasant. Call it whatever you like mate but it's shitty in any case.
>At the cost of their standards
Cry me a river.

being manlet and autistic simultaneously, from my personal experience

Why is it shitty? Why is it unethical? Please tell. Its no more unethical than you liking a woman bc she black. THATS A MASSIVE SWATH OF WOMEN RIGHT THERE BRO.

Edit* than you not liking black women

Honestly you sound like one of those tumblrites that says

>refusing sex with trans women is transphobia.

Because it's absolutely shallow and, as I said, excludes a huge portion of men
>bc she black.
I don't have a problem with black women.
Uh huh sure pal.

Im using it as an example I dont.

Imagine being this low IQ

Okay

Lets say you dont like black women. She cant help shes black so its really shitty of you to disqualify her from your dick.

>Imagine being this low IQ
Imagine assuming I'd have such stupid fucking dealbreakers as to exclude significant sections of women, there's no trait so prevalent as height is amongst men that I would take as a dealbreaker in women. Go on try and name a trait as common as being short that I'd exclude. If you're going to have this argument at least make sense you dumbass.

6"1 dude reporting in. How about we go for a coffee and discuss how sad manlets are?

Balding at a young age. Moustache lip. Extremely low IQ. Flat chested.

Honestly as desperate as you sound from you might take any of those.

But again youre dancing around my point. YOU wouldnt exclude black women. Just like SOME women wouldnt exclude a manlet. Women should have that choice. The only one not making sense is you. I cannot believe that a man wouldnt have any thing he would consider a deal breaker from a woman. Its implying you have no standards at all. All men and women have standards they want in an ideal partner

>Balding at a young age.
Not even remotely common amongst women
>Extremely low IQ
Not at all common either, least of all amongst women
>Flat chested
Objectively better that titcows
You know the pitiful thing is you've still massively missed the point. The point is prevalence of the dealbreaker and prevalence of the object of scrutiny. A significant amount of women see height as a dealbreaker and a significant amount of men are short. I shouldn't have to explain this to you but your reading comprehension is so dogshit I can't expect you to piece the most obvious pieces of information together.
>All men and women have standards they want in an ideal partner
And modern women have stupid as fuck standards.

Obviously but beetween the two what's worse?

LOL a significant amount of men are not short
Good god a fucking manlet and a brainlet.
Bro the only
One with bad reading comprehension is you. Youre so delusional it doesnt even matter what I say. Youre so angry at women for something that isnt a big deal. Yeah it sucks youre short. Its not womens fault they dont find it sexy.

>modern women have stupid standards.
Cry me a River dude. Grow up. Youre gonna die alone thinking like that.

Stay mad about it and youll see.

>Literally no point to make, just white knighting
If you don't have anything of substance to say then just shut the fuck up for a change you vapid gasbag.

Short men aren't worse than tall ones so women aren't entitled to act as though they are. Get over it.