Which is it, Jow Forums? Would you rather Christian bakeries be forced, by threat of incarceration, to bake gay cakes...

Which is it, Jow Forums? Would you rather Christian bakeries be forced, by threat of incarceration, to bake gay cakes, or should YouTube be allowed to deplatform conservative voices?

If the Christian bakers should be forced to bake gay cakes, to what extent can the government intervene in companies who disrupt the public good? Should Exxon Mobile be responsible for expenses incurred by Middle Eastern war seeing as they are they lobby congress and profit off of the bloodshed? Should Exxon Mobile be held responsible for housing and feeding climate refugees (like those who are coming in from an inhospitable India) because they pollute the air with CO2 emissions? Should Raytheon be held responsible for expenses incurred by Middle Eastern war seeing as they are they lobby congress and profit off of the bloodshed? Should executives in companies that employ illegal immigrants be held responsible for all illegal immigration related costs as they create an incentive to cross the boarder illegally?

Attached: v272n399wr931.png (640x950, 417K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
youtu.be/n7GYYerlQWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

neither. youtube shouldn't be allowed to censor, and bakers should be allowed to refuse requests.
>left wing bad

As long as YouTube is honest, about it. But tech companies alaways say "we're not biased, we have no political agenda, we treat everyone the same"

I'd just like to get the ground rules out of the way ahead of time

SERIOUS REPLIES ONLY
No non-virgins
Weebs encouraged

Attached: c2t0ygyrx3631.jpg (500x575, 122K)

Could you show me the statute in US law that doesn't allow lying while not under oath?

Attached: 7rd0pyd34j831.jpg (640x797, 81K)

The only reason jewtube or anyone intervenes in free speech on plataforms is because some states in the world make free speech illegal. Unfortunately not the whole world follows the US constitution.

You must be seriously retarded if you believe that TV and modern society standards = capitalism
Also, "post scarcity" can't exist since you can't make something out of nothing without violating the laws of physics.

>youtube shouldn't be allowed to censor
why? what constitutes the difference between a bakery business and a media business like youtube?
whatever line you draw is arbitrary and can be changed to suit the times

You can find TODAY, in the United States, private entities owning private means of production. Look at a company like Lockheed Martin or Amazon. They both have means of production owned by private entities. That is, by definition, capitalism.

You don't actually think capitalism is the presence of markets or trade, do you?

>Capitalism is an economic system based on the private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalism

Attached: fip0m24af4931.png (640x640, 324K)

Neither, we should not set absolutes, as freedom is not inherently good. Instead, we should evaluate what is good for the tribe as a whole.

The difference is that YouTube is a virtual monopoly, where those famous fags called around until they found a cake shop that wouldn't do it.

Here's my opinion.
It should be illegal to deny a service or product to someone based on things sexuality, religion, or politics. But the kind of service you provide should be off your own choice.
I haven't actually read up on the gay cake case. But in my opinion you should have to bake a cake for a person, whether he/she is gay or not. But you should not be forced to bake a cake that you wouldn't bake for someone else, for example alluding to the gayness in form off cake decoration etc.
This would mean that you could deny writing the names off the grooms in case of a wedding, and skip on adding any gay symbols.

Kinda like how a home renovator shouldn't be forced to build a sex dungeon for some creep.

So you agree with me, the government should intervene for the public good. Do you agree with the Green New Deal?

Attached: 972vq56ijx531.jpg (640x540, 57K)

Congratulations, you posted something that has fuck all to do with his post.

Okay, so you believe the government should intervene when a private entity infringes on the public good. Do you believe that big pharma companies should be brought to heel for pricing people out of life saving medication?

Attached: 48uzt2y3ul831.png (640x427, 167K)

Tech Giant =/= small bakery

>peterson gang

ye m8

Because Youtube has become the new standard off communication. It's no longer just a website or a business. It's a part off the greater internet infrastructure.

>Do you agree with the Green New Deal?
If it wasn't fucking retarded, and actually had any fucking substance, sure.

Both posts were about capitalism. I disagreed when you said that the present-day US doesn't have capitalism. It clearly does because there are people who privately own the means of production and operate them in pursuit of profit.

Attached: 89mjfasn3m831.jpg (640x461, 64K)

Care to explain the difference or are you just an upset child?

Attached: 1560734921728.jpg (2765x1308, 932K)

>YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California. Three former PayPal employees-Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim-created the service in February 2005. Google bought the site in November 2006 for US$1.65 billion; YouTube now operates as one of Google's subsidiaries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube

What are you talking about?

Attached: f_XLW4oM3SUTidFEwUiZiZNNc0AFX3VlARsSxqejk3Q.jpg (640x636, 42K)

what you have said is fucking stupid, and not you or anyone you know should be proud of it

YouTube has become a new standard of communication. A bakery is just a bakery.

I'm talking about how youtube has become to big to be simply regarded as some kind of service best left in the hands of private interests.

My bad dude. I'm just used to arguing based in facts and definitions. But if you just want to do feelings, then I can give it my best shot.

I feel like all trans women are beautiful.

Attached: sg8h8expaeu21.jpg (640x213, 40K)

I don't see any
>a state must exist to smash threats to corporate establishments that bribes politicians
in that definition of capitalism
You know, i don't see stuff like regulations that prevent new people from oppening business because it becomes to expensive or goverment loans with tax payers money to prevent corporations to go broke as capitalism.

Can you please please please please PLEASE explain what a standard of communication is? I think you're just talking out of your ass.

If you don't like YouTube, you can just visit another website or CREATE one. Isn't that what the free market is all about?

Attached: 6hzlffy0xz331.jpg (640x1021, 134K)

Okay, so you believe that Christian bakers should be incarcerated for refusing to bake gay cakes?

It sure sounds like you're in favor of government intervention when private entities don't serve the public good.

Attached: 6zquu6q0bj831.jpg (640x640, 59K)

Yes, absolutely. But I also believe that copyright is bullshit and should be much MUCH shorter.

YouTube
>Please, government, treat us as a neutral platform, not a publisher! Neutral platforms cannot be sued!
Also YouTube
>Fuck users, we're a publisher and we are gonna' control content like a publisher!
THAT is the problem.
YouTube demands the immunity from litigation of a platform *and* the ability to act as a publisher.
Pick.

Just like Facebook and Twitter, as of 2019 they're not just normal companies anymore.

Just get a different job bro
>i pressed a button, now i own Ford, Shell and Coca Cola
Also, why isn't taxation listed there? Or inflation?

You don't need a state that must exist to smash threats to corporate establishments that bribes politicians in order to be capitalism.

For example, if I have a square, I have four corners with 90 degree angles. A square is a rectangle. A rectangle doesn't need 4 90 degree angle corners to be a rectangle. However, having 4 90 degree angle corners doesn't exclude a square from being a rectangle. Does that sort of make sense?

In that same vein, you can have a state that must exist to smash threats to corporate establishments that bribes politicians but still have capitalism.

Attached: bsvnwq981m531.jpg (640x522, 51K)

I think that Christian bakers should have to bake cakes for gay people, but I don't think that christian bakers should have to bake gay cakes for people. The kind of service that youtube gives to left leaning and right leaning people is the same (a website to host their content on), but baking a regular cake and a gay cake isn't necessarily the same thing.

Okay, so it sounds like we don't disagree on much.

Attached: 3pb8voj876431.jpg (640x558, 82K)

Freedom of speech/expression/the press is allowed under the constitution. Show me where the constitution guarantees you the right to keep and bear cakes.
It's also different because YouTube is a fucking monopoly, whereas there's no shortage of bakers. As such, YouTube either needs to be broken up or it needs to be regulated in accordance with freedom of speech.
I'm not a conservative either, but the law is pretty clear.

Why do they need to pick? Sounds like intelligent negotiation.

Unless you feel like the government should intervene against intelligent negotiators like big pharma, the MIC, private health insurance, climate denying companies, etc.

Attached: af3lrqe3l3931.jpg (480x703, 72K)

- No, Christian bakers should not be forced to bake anything
- No, privately owned social media should not be forced to do anything
- The free market is more than capable of handling either situation with time
- Any conservative that wants government intervention in social media is being stupid and impatient, though their distress is understandable as it is very frustrating to see all the billionaires uniting for the leftist cause

There you go, OP. What do I win?

Attached: 2iiivbyeejgy.jpg (720x720, 69K)

A free market is required to achieve capitalism, what we have now is corporatism with a giant corporation that owns tanks and planes called goverment taking money from everyone to sustain itself and the interests of a couple of elites.

>A standard of communication isn't a normal company

Okay, thank you for your insight.

Attached: qisufpvgml931.jpg (640x426, 42K)

Because no matter what your opinion is, taxation and inflation isn't regarded as something illegal in the law books.

Oooooooh
You're an idiot

>What is fraud
Businesses have requirements to be honest. Also social media, including YouTube, ignores a lot of government regulations by claiming they are a neutral platform for discussion.

Intellectual property shouldn't exist at all, it's a creation from the goverment to make sure that companies can hold a monopoly on a product. Just like the minimum wage was made to ensure white workers were hired instead of blacks in south africa.

You don't need a free market for capitalism. All you need is private entities owning the means of production and their operation for profit. Or do you just define terms however you want until you sound good? If so, then watch this

>Fuck jannies

You may not know it, but I just showed the cure for cancer, the only thing is that you can't understand it because I defined fuck and janny differently than normal.

Attached: 0dncgo5dfp831.jpg (640x648, 88K)

As always, lefty OP has been utterly and irrevocably blown the fuck out. Go kill yourself and then cry to your billionaire funders, OP

Attached: tumblr_m337waS1cB1ror0lro1_400.jpg (400x300, 31K)

You understand that Disney are entirely responsible for modern copyright law, right?

Attached: ejqyKknahg8aUOjoO12mAu0h6EvPWLmL3jaguYkF32I.jpg (640x810, 72K)

The difference is that the tech companies bill themselves as a place for free speech, and are afforded special legal privileges because of that, but then they enforce anti-free speech practises on the content. This is nothing at all like a bakery being forced to make a cake. The equivalent situation would be like if you had a cake made to celebrate the birth of your baby boy, and instead of making it blue like you requested they make it grey and say "well you don't know its true gender so we algorithmically decided to change your order, and there's nothing you can do about it"
oh, and also there is only one bakery in the entire country

If I was living in America I'd open a bakery and openly advertise that I don't care who buys my cakes. If Christian bakers don't want to sell cakes to gay couples, their loss, right?

>though their distress is understandable as it is very frustrating to see all the billionaires uniting for the leftist cause

I don't like this one. Billionaires are not advocating for the working class to seize the means of production or dramatically restructure the economy to combat climate change. I would agree entirely if you said

>all the billionaires uniting for the liberal cause

Should youtube, twitter, facebook, etc, just like telecom companies, be forced into becoming so called "Common carriers"?

> A common carrier holds itself out to provide service to the general public without discrimination

Yeah, basically. These people just have to do a lot of gymnastics for why YouTube isn't really a company, so the government should intervene, but the market should still be free, so the government shouldn't intervene, but YouTube isn't in the market so it's okay.

Attached: fbked3yrmb731.jpg (639x871, 81K)

I don't know. I don't really like government oversight

Attached: a5x1ntjmpae21.jpg (625x910, 124K)

>All you need is private entities owning the means of production and their operation for profit
But it will never reach it's true potential with a state holding it back that's my point. Your own article states this
>These include >>>>>laissez-faire or free-market capitalism, welfare capitalism and state capitalism. Differen

>government oversight
Why not?

>diversity makes us stronger
Oof, that's a big yikes from me:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

because its literally a monopoly of information that no one in the world can compete with, anyone can open another bakery

As quoted from >A free market is required to achieve capitalism

As quoted from >But it will never reach it's true potential with a state holding it back that's my point.

These are not the same point. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth. You are shifting the goal post and are, at best, ignorant.

Attached: too4fal3x2931.jpg (640x627, 74K)

You can certainly compete with YouTube. You can learn coding at your local library. Why can't you compete with a monopoly?

Attached: 7ajsx5pvur431.png (640x853, 445K)

There is nothing wrong eugenics and inequity.

Attached: 1562887643420.jpg (291x347, 28K)

Technically they are the same thing, but the problem is that facebook and google have such a monopoly on the internet that them refusing certain groups essentially just denies them any platform on the internet, if the antimonopoly laws hadnt failed I wouldve agreed

Maybe it's a crime to deny service to someone because they're gay, but gay people's money is just as good as anyone else's, so really, it's a crime that punishes itself. The bakers who don't care if their customers are gay or straight or whatever else are laughing all the way to the bank.

>You can certainly compete with YouTube. You can learn coding at your local library
then why did no one make another youtube already? I mean, we can all agree that youtube is shit, this is the point where it's competitors should be showing up

>What is a monopoly?
>What is the different laws applied to YouTube because it claims it is open to everyone.
Personally I think that corporations should not have any regulations at all. People should be smart enough when they consume products and they don't need the government to tell them that. A public auditing company owned by the collective population could distribute information about corporate practices, but individuals should not be forced to choose.

Read about how Rockefeller shut down all competition.
Monopoly is an inefficient system, after Standard Oil split up combined value of its child companies skyrocketed. Therefore in a free market monopolies shouldn't exist. They still do because humans are inherently imperfect market agents. That's why libertarian economics should be taken with a grain of salt.

There are other bakeries a gay person could get an equally good cake at. Social media platforms have monopolies, and in fact payment processors like Master Card and Stripe refuse to work with platforms that refuse to censor political speech they dislike, meaning other platforms can't even get off the ground.

There, you learned something today

To elaborate on this, part of the reason there is such strong opposition to leftism and shit, are those sweeping generalizations like that one you posted.
"Landlord's right has its origin in robbery."
My parents own land that they rent out, and they bought it with their own hard work, fair and square, same as everyone buys anything else. Sure, it was cheap back then, but that's not their fault, or even something they intended. It's just how thigs turned out as the population increased.
"They reap where they never sowed"
There's a pretty big university in my city, and so there's also a pretty big demand for housing. Land developers buy up all the homes in suburbs, bulldoze them, and then build big big apartment blocks. Where once 12 families could live, now over 100 apartments exist. The land developers undeniably sowed. And I understand that it sucks that just because you were born in whatever decade you simply never had a chance to but cheap land, but it's not anyone else's fault either. That's the problem with communists and such, yeah there's certainly exploitation by certain individuals, but to blame each and every person that made something of themselves is retarded and wrong. It's the reason the "petit burgeoisie" is always the biggest opposition to communism and other ill conceived social and economic reforms, they always get fucked over for shit they really don't deserve.

Whoever made that comic needs euthanasia and a course in population genetics.

Attached: 1520485621471.jpg (1070x676, 40K)

It says theft, not illegal action. The government doesn't get to define what theft is objectively. It defines what is legal action.

nah, just euthanasia

Attached: images (13).jpg (556x527, 30K)

>A rectangle doesn't need 4 90 degree angle corners to be a rectangle

I'm pretty fucking sure it does user

Tbf, not in curved space

Here's proof before you come at me with that retard logic you've been using throughout the thread you baiting faggot

Attached: retard.png (633x335, 25K)

Can you get two dimensional curved space? I'm not a mathematician so I don't know shit. I think most people would take 'rectangle' at face value as referring to a basic two dimensional shape

youtu.be/n7GYYerlQWs

>Can you get two dimensional curved space?
Yes, you just have to "unassume" one of the axioms of Euclid, just like affine geometry.

No, their underlying genetics are not the same and purity is desirable, what is perverse is the abomination of racemixing only voluntarily indulged in by sad and pathetic incels like you who couldn't get a white woman and those of the hereditarily unfit on multiple levels of paraphillic mental illness. Miscegenation does not make us stronger, it weakens and bastardizes us in the most dysgenic and disgusting ways imaginable. The whole argument of your comic is an outdated debunked sad and tragic coping mechanism for mongrels and spastics.

Attached: 1562640386668.jpg (720x720, 17K)

Comparing the two is really retarded and childish.

>The bakery is a business that operates on commissions and also sells ready made cakes(and whatever), they should be able to refuse commissions to faggots but shouldn't be allowed to deny them to purchase things they are already selling in the store.

>Youtube on the other hand is hiding behind the laws of being a communication platform to not get sued for the content on their platform while acting like a publisher picking and choosing what goes and what doesn't.

Also the second part of your post contains so many jumps in logic that its a waste of time to adress.
In the end OP is a simple minded faggot that uses strawmans and false equivalencies.

Attached: 1549953440978.png (657x539, 110K)

isn't refusing to bake a cake freedom of speech? You can't force people to say stuff they don't want to.

>its another brain damaged tranny peddling a toxic worldview in the hopes of dragging the rest of society down with him
you have a discord server waiting for you, go back.

Attached: 1449252111640.jpg (250x467, 42K)

Yeah, I suppose so actually.

Attached: 1562864056584.jpg (604x453, 33K)

yeah let's go back to sister-fucking to preserve our heritage, it's worked out great for nations historically.

This isn't a bad argument, but in my opinion what makes the censorship much worse than the cake thing is that it seems to be coming in much more of a pattern. Multiple platforms have started habitually deplatforming conservative speakers, whereas I suspect the gay couple that was refused a cake happened to go to one of the only bakeries around that would honestly be brazen enough to refuse gay people. I can't prove this but it's my suspicion.

Pretty sad how communist rhetoric basically sums to "submit or die" and throwing lies in your face as truth
Ironic that the group that desires theoretically the most to unite the everyman decides to alienate and dehumanize him like their competition does from a place of power
Almost makes me think this propaganda could be counter counter propaganda if only I didn't see how they operated in their task forces and orgs

see, if you have to purposefully misinterpret and strawman a post like that to make some sort of pitiful "argument" you just embarrass yourself like a child trying to sit at the grown up table. there's a reason your ideological views have to be rabidly defended with censorship from large corporations, they are completely untenable and it shows.

>it's worked out great for nations historically.
It actually has, given that all of the peoples of the world still exist, after thousands of years. Look at australian abos: They have been genetically isolated for at the very least, 40 thousand years, and some estimates say more. Yet they're perfectly healthy as a subspecies, besides being retarded. A few thousand peoples is enough to keep a population sufficiently genetically diverse, and most populations today have at least a few millions.

Nice projection. We can all tell that you are a product of inbreeding yourself so please just shut the fuck up, you 90IQ negrophile. No one said anything anything even close to that at all. Monoracial relationships have worked out great for nations historically but not miscegenation or the inbreeding that created you. You have atrocious reading comprehension and you are a sad little man.

Attached: 1562832828273.png (700x700, 403K)

and while you whine about people's "pitiful arguments" online, white women are still going after black men in droves. Do something about it, faggot.

Oh you know for a fact they chose that bakery BECAUSE they knew they wouldn't serve them. Not even that they wouldn't serve them, but that they wouldn't be compelled to put a message they didn't agree with on a cake. Doubt you could get these bakers to write "Heil Hitler" on a cake either but no one seems to mind that

>white women are still going after black men in droves
Statistically, they aren't. No race at all is really racemixing in droves, with any other race.

stay mad white kid. I'm marrying a white woman this September and our mulatto chillren will seduce your daughters

seems like someone hasn't stepped outside of the ghetto, or their mother's basement for that matter, for a while. I won't try to convince you to leave the house for the first time in years, you could have a look at dating site statistics to realise how wrong you are.

unless of course, you're shilling (which you most likely are) for a meagre wage while you stew in your own filth.

Attached: 1562833686954.jpg (598x792, 62K)

No, white women are certainly not going after negroes in groves you sad little incel fantasist prick. Not everyone in this thread is an inbred cuckold 56% Amerimongrel larping as a revolutionary online while living in a trailer park in Louisina like you and telling others to "do something" while you open another /leftpol/ tab, you pitiful little nigger lover. Neck yourself or at least get your fetal alcohol syndrome checked out.

Attached: 1562187409164.jpg (356x374, 36K)

if believing that helps you sleep at night, then whatever. just don't come crying to us when white women choose exotic ethnic men instead of your pasty-faced ass.

>says the white fat neckbeard in his parents basement
I DID IT MOOMY I TROLL POSTED HIM!

No, you are not marrying anyone, no woman of your own race would ever want you never mind a white woman and you are still an obese diabetic permavirgin who will never reproduce and no a mongrelised deformed shitskinned gobkin pignosed manlet abomination would never seduce my hypothetical daughters.

Attached: 1562736238105m.jpg (1024x531, 92K)

>somewhere, a pasty discord tranny is being paid less than a dollar an hour to larp as a grape juice sipping porch monkey and shill anti-white propaganda from his basement on a kyrgyzstani roof thatchery discussion forum

Attached: 1540738568044.png (512x512, 275K)

>exotic ethnic men
Bro, blacks haven't been exotic for quite a few decades now. And the way the world is going, I don't think anyone is going to be exotic soon.

Have you guys ever considered that the racebait troll posting might stop if you didn't post essay-length buttmad responses every time? It's like feeding raccoons and then being upset that they scratch at your door every morning.