Okay, serious question time. Do normies even have meta-cognition? Are they sentient...

Okay, serious question time. Do normies even have meta-cognition? Are they sentient? They seem to so often literally just act on animalistic urges. For example, in that recent manlet debacle, I remember seeing so many people immediately jump to shitting on the tiny (albeit crazy) guy, and gush over the balding 6-foot cretin who felt the need to tackle him. This is obviously an animalistic reaction, especially on the part of women. There are vast swaths of people who didn't even consider the moral implications of kicking some bald little self-hating manlet while he was down. Is this how normies approach virtually every situation? I think that we have a tendency to look at them as fully human because they communicate through language, which is uniquely human. However, complex vernaculars were obviously standardized by smarter people. I mean, if you take the language out of it, is the behavior any different than what a chimp is capable of doing? Anyways, if this is really how normies approach everyday life, then that's actually pretty scary, and I have a hard time even imagining existing on such a low level. It's like imagining being blind.

Maybe I'm just particularly pessimistic right now, but this is depressing.

Attached: normie.png (605x939, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dulm.ddns.net/normie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not even going to read this gay meme

Attached: 1562806397426.png (958x660, 16K)

Hmmmmm. HMMMM. Why not, FAGGOT?

You're overthinking it.

and imagining being blind is pretty easy. Just close your eyes nigga wtf lmao

No, you don't get it. Blind people who have never seen before don't actually see a black screen in the way we do when we close our eyes. They see *nothing*. The way someone described it to me was, imagine what you see out of the back of your head; you don't. That is what blind people "see".

"Nothing"

The absence of everything. As denoted by blackness. They simply don't think it's blackness because they have no frame of reference. But we do.

Again, you are very much failing to understand this, and I am not sure if you are being deliberately obtuse or not. "Nothing" is not actually blackness, because black is simply a color on the spectrum. We just use blackness as a stand-in for nothing. "Nothing" is ACTUALLY nothing; it's neither black nor white. Just "nothing". The concept of nothingness may be difficult to wrap your head around, but it's not black, as conceptualizing what the color black is requires an ability to perceive pigmentation.

Deliberately obtuse?

Well of course, user. That's par for the course.

And black isn't a colour on the spectrum, it's all the colour COMBINED. So factually you are still incorrect. Black isn't a colour.

You are comparing emptiness with null. Close your eyes but your eyes are still seeing, the inside of your eyelids but still witnessing "zero". Blind people don't witness "zero", they witness null. A value not on the scale.
Though ultimately thus discussion matters nothing because, obviously, both evaluate to "I can't see"

Whether it technically is classified as a "color" in an art studies context is irrelevant, because it is still a god damned pigmentation, and "nothingness" implies a total lack of an ability to even perceive pigmentation. People who have been blind their entire lives do not see "black". Again, very difficult to wrap your head around, I know. You're fucking dumb. Like, you are a very very stupid person who clearly has a difficult time grasping abstract concepts. Jesus, you are fucking dumb.

Also, this

The rubes always self-identify.
What an autism robot sees as
>animalistic reaction
a neuro-normative sees as
>calculated action
The mini-bagel was using extreme language and actions to intimated those around him; look at his YouTube channel - he was used to doing so and relies upon it to appear a victim.
That was your reaction - a base-brain combination of
>OMG, he is shouting! Just like an agry parent or teacher!
plus
>He is smol and is speaking of being a victim, like a kitten or wounded bird!
YOU reacted unthinkingly, both frozen into inaction and manipulated into compassion (like the women).
One man, however, saw through all that and though
>He is a grown man and he is repeatedly threatening violence. I will not be cowed by his shouting nor weakened by his height and cries of persecution. I will treat him as an equal, accept that he *will* fight, and accept him at his word
All the guy that tackled him did was *believe him to be honest* and *accept him as a fellow man*

This is a very mental gymnastic-y way of justifying your actual mental retardation. I personally think that Chris Morgan is a fucking insane person, but my sympathy for him was more a result of a conscious line-of-thought revolving around the idea that it's morally questionable to film and expose a mentally ill person who has been mistreated over the course of their entire lives (I can take the fact that he's been mistreated as a given, because that is the reality of being 5'0" as a man). That is more conscious than some stupid faggot normie tackling him despite OBVIOUSLY not feeling threatened by a literal dwarf half his size, who was just clearly doing it for the white knight points, because he's an aggressive animal prone to posturing for female validation.

Also, the way that every female in that room reacted to the situation was very clearly instinctual social shaming of someone their evolutionarily-evolved preference informs them to be genetically weaker and condemned to a lower rung of the social hierarchy. These people are fucking apes, as we all are to some extent. Philosophy has always emphasized our imperative as human beings to exercise the more restrained aspects of our psyche over the animalistic. Also, I don't appreciate your gay and stupid line of argumentation which posits that anything I think about a given situation is simply an ad-hoc justification for some irrational feeling that I had. You would find would probably be an infinitely more applicable lens to look at the situation through had you inquired into the rationale behind the folks in the video's reactions and allowed them to justify themselves.

Look at your deluded attempts to rationalize your fear.
The mini-bagel has been intimidating people his whole life and revels in filming it and posting it online.
He is as much a narcissist as are you.

NO ONE in that bagel shop knew anything about him and all *you* have is conjecture.
I get it - you're a manlet, too.
But if a man gets in your face, screaming, to shut up and he will fight you fighting him is perfectly rational to anyone with out autism

FFS, you listen to PUAs and believe them.
Reality
>Strange man is screaming profanities, accusing women of shit no one present did, and threatening to fight all the men
Your retarded ass
>the women are only concerned because his is short
what are you, 5'5"?

You
>All these apes that did something I didn't do are incapable of meta narratives
Also you
>Also, I don't appreciate your gay and stupid line of argumentation which posits that anything I think about a given situation is simply an ad-hoc justification for some irrational feeling that I had
Go be a pretensions pseud on /lit/, faggot

lol zero attempt to refute anything that i said in a substantive way other than "no u", you STUPID FAGGOT!

>Look at your deluded attempts to rationalize your fear.
This is literally what I mean by your "gay and stupid line of argumentation which posits that anything I think about a given situation is simply an ad-hoc justification for some irrational feeling that I had."

I could summarize it in very simplistic terms that you are literally just saying "NO U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" whilst giving zero justification because you're a dumb retarded faggot

wow the cope some of you barbarians use to justify violence is hilarious. I used to enjoy fighting and hurting and getting hurt than I grew up past 13( no underage posting allowed kid) and realize it's a fools run and only low IQ peasants throw fists to solve things. Guess what you come off as saying that hilarious long winded twisty turvey way of saying violence bad cuz man said things guy didnt like.
if that's all it takes to justify violence than society cant arrest me (nor police) when I go out and put bats upside peoples heads for saying things I dont like (oh look this guy said he likes sucking cock and being a queer time to bash him in the head cuz he said things I dont like and hey it's ok according to low IQ peasants)
so yeah i'll enjoy not getting arrested over being people up cuz they said things I didnt like.

wew sure is 1934 nazi germany up in here with some of you underage kids and you're retarded violence is ok against people that say things we dont like mindset. what's next? assaulting people cuz they dont wanna suck your trannie queer cousins cock even tho "she" wears panties and goes by slutina instead of queerboy now

nope
got you, dead to rights.
Your only position is
>People who acted in a way that I disagree with are irrational and animalistic
that user just did the same thing *to you*.
He has just as much pseudo-scientific meaningless bullshit as you do, and did a great job of showing you up as a whiny faggot

Attached: 1543856229880.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Translation
>When I hit puberty I stayed small, so now I fear violence

That is about as much manlet cope as I have ever seen....

>And black isn't a colour on the spectrum, it's all the colour COMBINED
Nah, white is all colors combined. Black is the absence of color

>"Don't attack people"
LOL MANLET COPE

Is the pic related a meme you made up or a screenshit from an actual test I can take?
If it's a test pls link I fuckn love tests

Hi, OP.
How are the cocks?

Hello, subhuman who deserves to be liquidated.

>npc retort of projection
like clockwork with you seething queers. no underage sperg it's called growing up and maturing to realize violence against things especially people saying things you dont like is only for low IQ peasants and retards and other degenerates. You're post proves my point even more that people cant handle being told their mindset is wrong. so you fire back with npc insults instead of reading what was said and thinking about it. The true showing of a low IQ peasant and his npc brain not being able to think outside his programming.

fire back with more npc insults and retorts instead of having an actual discussions about it. But that's to be expected from underage low IQ retards that think might makes right. you'll grow up and age past 13 some day kid

Here it is, buddy.

dulm.ddns.net/normie/

OP
>Anyone who uses violence is subhuman
also OP
>Anyone who disagrees with me should be killed
Like everyone is saying, OP is puttin' on some COPE!

Awesome, thanks bro!

Attached: 1515711119488.png (680x497, 129K)

The thing I love best about the
>violence is bad
crowd is the depend upon violence.
Just always from other people for them in ways they approve of.
Mini0bagel was threatening people with violence.
The small-dicked manlets of pacifism clutch their pearls
>Ooooh, that poor wee man! Such pain!
Another guy, who takes him seriously and is not testosterone deficient neutralizes his repeated threats of violence.the tiny dick manlets of pacifism shriek
>OOoooh! the humanity! They should have waited for the police!
All the police are is violence personified.
My favorite part? The very best part?
When the cops arrived and interviewed everyone *and watched the videos* they didn't charge anyone.
So the cops think the guy was justified in responding to repeated threats with violence but you low-T sissies don't.
Fucking hilarious.

tbf castrating or killing someone with demonstrably violent tendencies and stunted reasoning which both put them closer to a chimp in terms of the culmination of their virtue isn't exactly the same as tackling some random angry manlet in a bagel store

they thought the guy was justified in his response because 5'0" manlets are seen as less than human

again user once you grow up past the age 13 you'll realize violence isnt the answer. but sure call people low-t sissies for not wanting to assult someone cuz they said words you didnt like.
I hear antifa is recruiting for queers like you that think violence over word is acceptable. you'll have to let your gf (if you're underage virgin ass has one) get fucked by all the anitfa guys cuz cuck life for them. but that's fine it seems about you're speed and you get to go out and act like a rampaging nigger acting on his animal instincts. truely enlighted stuff from you and you're state of mind at 13

>The violence I approve of = good, everyone else's violence = bad
Just another blowhard coward hiding behind a facade of fake intellectualism

die screaming. (original)

Attached: dead cretin.jpg (580x326, 61K)

War never solved anything except slavery, tyranny, oppression, and mass-murder.
The peaceful surrounding that allow you to comfort yourself requires a vast machinery of everything from soldiers to prison guards, all of whom trade in violence.
You see a guy grab a girl, drag her into an alley, and start ripping her clothes of while he sticks a knife in her face, what are you gona' do?
>Hey, retard, what are you - 12? Don't you know violence isn't the answer?
No, I know what a spineless jellyfish like you will do
>"Help! Police! I need a big strong man to come be violent for me!"
You're the sort of easy mark that was standing around, wetting himself while a 5' tall guy yelled, screamed, and threatened multiple people, including committing simple assault on a guy
>Yes, fucking really. When he chest bumped a guy after screaming he'd fight him, that is the crime of simple assault *and legal basis for physical defense of self or others*)
they all simpered
>what is to be done?! a-bloo

And BTW
*assault
*because
*your
*truly
*your (again)

How?
God knows you're too much of a sissy to do more that hit me with your purse

>You see a guy grab a girl, drag her into an alley, and start ripping her clothes of while he sticks a knife in her face, what are you gona' do?
Lol implying some screaming belligerent manlet in fucking bagel boss is at all comparable to this

>refusing the answer the question
Which, of course, answers the question.
pic related: it is you

Attached: violence is never the answer abloo.jpg (642x603, 58K)

you dont know what I would do since you're projecting how you would handle things while talking the biggest shit online about how you're so tough and manly andhow you wrongly assume anything about my size state or abilities.
But hey man keep talking shit
also being a spelling nazi on an abu dabi sand sifting forum. the absolute state of this locker shoved geek

>kek user thinking he's talking to the OG poster and others have joined in to shittalk the underage proviolent nigger

lol what the fuck is wrong with you, user? just, wtf

>You don't know what I'd do
then answer the question, tough guy
Protip: I have never, ever refenced me in any way.
Really! Go look!
So why are you, faggot?

The question is for any of you limp-wristed nancies

the idiotic statement
>violence is never the answer
is the sort of retarded shit pushed out by pale-skinned pantywaists who are too timid to say 'thank you' to the checkout girl.
Sometimes the best answer, even the only answer, is violence.

I asked a simple question here
That girl with a knife to her throat needs someone to save her. The person saving her will almost certainly have to use or seriously threaten violence.
Did Hitler stop murdering people because the PM of the UK asked nice?
Go play pretend in your dollhouse - the Real World will fucking eat you if you think violence is never the answer

looooooooool no one said violence is never the answer, you actual subhuman--just not in the case of some hysterical 5'0" manlet throwing a fit in a bagel shop and posing a credible threat to absolutely no one

Your retarded ass
>looooooooool no one said violence is never the answer
>once you grow up past the age 13 you'll realize violence isnt the answer
In a stunning twist, that is who I was responding when I started posting here.
You have any other retardation you want to share?

lol how does it feel to have an iq of 90

You tell me, mongoloid.