Wageslave General

Neets i hate you but deep down i envy you - edition.

IT'S FRIDAY MY BROTHERS, what do you plan on doing this weekend? for myself, not much as i work during saturdays. on sundays though i'll play resident evil 5 with a online friend.

Attached: 1539638605632.png (1653x957, 101K)

Just walked out of a kitchen Porter job for a two star restaurant. Holy shit don't ever be a Porter, it's fucking shit.

>applying for a job
>actually get a response
>they want me to use an account for some bullshit to even apply
>they sent out a username and password for me but in separate emails
>never got the fucking password email, checked spam and everything
>sent an email telling them this, no response despite it happening hours ago
well guess it's a sign that I shouldn't work for them
why the fuck are the responses so fucking garbage? The last one I got for a different job had a phone interview was 2 hours late from the scheduled time and it was just a 5 minute call where she told me she didn't read my resume and went over the interview process

Attached: jirachi disgust.png (600x436, 209K)

Well at the store I work at, schedules go from Saturday to Friday. Today is Friday, so the last day of the current week. Tomorrow is the new week. However, my manager still hasn't made the schedule for next week yet. So, I have absolutely no idea if I work tomorrow or Sunday or not. I probably won't know until around 9PM when he finally decides "ehhhhh I guess I'll do my job".

For big boy jobs, do the applications make you do those 100-500 question personality assessments?
I hate these things. They filter out so many people who apply to this store. But it doesn't tell them that they failed. So they call and ask about their application, but the computer didn't even let their application through, so we get absolutely no indication that they even applied at all.

Most of the applications I've been doing have been sending resumes through indeed, linkedin or my uni's job site
This is the first one that's demanding that I do some special bullshit on some other website since I'm not applying for shit like mcdicks or walmart right now. Based on what they've told me though, it's supposed to just be some "make a career profile" thing instead of that bs personality quiz that major chains do to try and weed people out.

On the other hand though I almost don't want to even do it if they aren't even going to send me the fuckin password for an account that they made for me to use. I'll give it some more time since the username didn't show up for a good 20 minutes after the initial email telling me what to do, but if it doesn't come soon then I'll just ignore these guys.

Attached: male bacon.jpg (458x461, 35K)

Walking out of your disgraceful job without looking back.
sounds like a dream to me.

Attached: 1531748243251.jpg (722x349, 36K)

I usually work on Saturdays, but I'm on my two-week winter vacation (southern-hemisphere fag) so I'm going out for a beer with a friend tonight. Feels good

Attached: 1540116180900.png (529x762, 307K)

Doing ecstasy in the weekend maybe OD if im lucky. I don't my like my jobi just do it for the pussy and drugs

>trying to get a job nearby to save up for a car
>have to make some retarded account just to apply for a gas station position because lolapplyonline even after I walked my ass down there
>no callbacks whatsoever
Life is a meme.

i saved up to buy a gaming pc, bought it and it's been a week since the last time i used.
life really is a meme

I can find another job right anons? It's okay to take a break right?

Attached: IMG_0325.jpg (2592x1936, 1.01M)

I save up for nothing. My car is worth a salary and nothing i own is worth more then a salary. Maybe i have more drugs then my salary but not much more.
How do you guys manage to work sober with the normies?

Smoking weed just makes work harder for me because I'd rather be at home smoking weed. Sober I know that I would be bored at home too.

You seem to have been mistaken, I havent found anything after my short stint in the Navy which ended with an injured knee that healed and a few thousand dollars, which could have gotten me at least a half decent beater to drive around in if not for a decent job or schooling then to just go where the road takes me. I dont want to get specific but lets just say much of that was wasted on my whore of a mother and the only interaction with her I will have again will be to either get that back or tell her to fuck off. Anyways, I either filter out the normies to the best of my ability or humor them if only for my amusement. Sometimes its alright, other times I want to murder something, but regardless once you learn how normies work its basically like following an instruction booklet from there.

>How do you guys manage to work sober with the normies?
by not having a choice. i don't talk and avoid everyone. i do my job, go home, go to sleep and when i wake up the other day i just pretend that i was having a nightmare.

Im the opposite i have to tolerance for people if im sober. Never worked a job sober and my main job is fishing.
Normes are easy to deal with, because theyre expectations are low and honestly most of them are dumb. And for some reason i like dumb girls.

Attached: 1562950128741s.jpg (93x125, 1K)

>by not having a choice. i don't talk and avoid everyone. i do my job, go home, go to sleep and when i wake up the other day i just pretend that i was having a nightmare
I can relate but i have choice. I worked more then 10 jobs in the last 9 years and i work high always.

Finished yesterday the week at Amazon, next week is prime week so its gonna be a shitshow,i have five straight days in hell. But till tuesday i'm home so i'm gonna play some Okami and watch animu i guess, weeb shit as always

any drugs to recommend? alcohol got kinda boring.

what is bottom left drinking ?

Do i dont recommend but depends lsd, ecstazy are nice even alone, if you can buy a grower tent weed is ok. Stay away from every day drug like speed, coke and meth. Sober is the strongest high

probably pic related
oregano

Attached: soda.jpg (797x1500, 192K)

the flavor american have in fanta is incredible

Different then the eu one?

I am sitting in a break room.. eating my left over pork chop from last nite.. wondering where it all went so wrong.

Why am I not in Indonesia helping preserve the glorious pongo pygmaeus (orangutan)

pic related illustrates the true upside of having a job

you get to have fellow wagebros at your place of employment to suffer alongside you

NEETs just shrivel up into autistic husks of human beings due to no face-to-face social interaction

>you get to have fellow wagebros at your place of employment to suffer alongside you
what if you work in a place where nobody is your friend? that's my case.
would rather be a neet again, everything related to my mental health got worse after i got a job. been working in a 48/6 job for 10 months and man, i truly just wanna die at this point.

at that point, you need to try socializing with people outside of work

>Move back to home town recently
>Small town
>Big egg factory near by
>Over 12 dollars an hour for every application, no experience
>Including night guard job for 14.50
Shit bros should I do it? I wanted to be an electrician but if I can just work something lile that for the rest of my life and its within walking distance I'm not sure

I can relate, i work in some ships were I wanted to sink it and kill everyone one it and myself

What is a comfy, easy job for a robot? I started working full-time at some office and I absolutely fucking hate it and I'm also genuinely too stupid for it. I honestly considered working at nightshifts at a McDonalds or something similar. Seems fairly chill, but has anyone done here this before? What was/is it like? At this point I feel like I'd be satisfied just living in some shitty single room apartment in my local ghetto (already live there, but share a flat with roommates), so maybe I should be able to afford it with that kinda work.

i don't know how to do that. it's been 5 years since the last time i had a friend.
the reason why i used to have it is because they came to me first. i never went to someone and asked them to be my friend or something like it.
same, i wish i had a dream that i went postal on my job.

>finally got the password a good 3 hours later
>the fucking job description on the website was a lie and it's actually for a bullshit sales job
>complete the questionnaire anyways and then throw the application link into the "Don't fucking bother" section of shit I've applied to
No wonder these fucking faggots can't get someone for their position. They're advertising a fucking accounting job with a focus on data analysis and statistical shit, and then doubling back and saying it's a fucking sales job because "Nah you need to sell insurance not do the numbers crunching"

Fuck this gay earth

Attached: roxas.png (400x390, 108K)

>spend "too much time" on an order because customer didn't pay for more
>somehow still supposed to fix it in time
>do something faster than expected
>looks like you have time to spare so we moved few orders for today

Attached: 1547930689445.png (475x472, 478K)

apply for the job, and do it while doing electrician training

try working at restaurant in a college town

I think I'd just drop the food everywhere

>stupid for it
Neethood hurts a men, keep your dignity but never drop a job unless you founs other. Thats what a men does. You dont adk a person for friendship, you just talk about things and yourselves etc and get invited to do shit. Im 5 monthz in Germany and ive made lots of friends to do drugs, party or hang out and i never asked a person to be my friend. Jobs are great ways of making friends just be nice and stick to your age group.

I get what you say, but I don't think
I work in accounting and I find people there nice, but extremely boring, regardless of age group. I used to work as a cashier and the people that worked there were way more fun. We actually occasionally all got together and got absolutely fucked up and it was great,

Yea i csn relate as a fishermen was only hardcore drugs and hookers or nothing depending on boat. As a barmen i love it lots of womam, party and connections. I advice to all robots this job its goos for social skills and you actually work hard and only the good get respect.

>position: stocking shelves
>application includes a personality quiz

Attached: 1522001622007.png (333x315, 79K)

>Look up job again on Indeed
>It's fucking gone
GODDAMN IT I DIDN'T EVEN APPLY

Also
>Call them to ask about it
>Lady cuts me off and tells me to look online
I fucking hate people holy shit exactly why I wanted the job

people hiring are incompetent as fuck, just look at the other complaints in the thread

Well I looked on their website anyway like the bitch told me before I even got to ask my specific question and it wasn't there, so I guess I really did miss my chance at a comfy night watch job. I'm fucking livid right now

get used to it everything has one

>Mfw I somehow got a job where I don't fulfill a single qualification

At least I'm learning to code, and getting paid for it. Farewell NEET life

Attached: 1561581259760.jpg (851x644, 48K)

to be human is to suffer. as you age your expectations for life will be lower and lower. eventually you will sustain yourself on the smallest of things, an hour off, a smile of pity from your son, you know he is thinking "god i will never end up like that, he suffers for me so i can have a better future, he has sacrificed so much" you know this is what he is thinking and you can't tell him "there is nothing better" mostly because you don't have time to pick up the pieces or support someone who no longer wants to join the system/game. the world needs another wage slave, first it was your son, then your wife, then your daughter, eventually it will be the elderly and children until the world is just one great big work week. the thought that i can die whenever i want, that i can kill myself and leave all of this is the only thing that makes me happy, I don't "have" to do this, i can just kill myself at any moment. but to do that is like telling your son "there is nothing better" it lets the world know there was nothing better for you and maybe there is nothing better for them. i am so sorry brothers, you are the only people who i can say this to, i tried doctors but they can't understand somehow, my parents would lose everything if i died. i am their only legacy and only child of an aging and dying couple (both around 70) i live life because the wage system holds my parents hostage. I am sorry i exist, i am a loser in every regard. everywhere i go people are sad to see me. i make tears and burgers.

Attached: get me outtta this hellhole.jpg (448x709, 58K)

>be me, 19
>have a twin brother who is practically the opposite of me when it comes to accomplishing anything
>we attend the same uni, I got Dean's List and am officer of several clubs while he nearly flunked out
>get accepted to two-month machine learning research opportunity that ended yesterday
>essentially my third summer in which I have a job and stay home
>parents scoffed at anything I ever reported to them and just said "nice"
>meanwhile, instead of punishing my lazy brother, they send him to Norway on a summer hike

I hate feeling like a teenager again, but it really just feels like I cannot please them anymore

Attached: 1541028832498.jpg (400x400, 21K)

user...fuck sake man

Attached: 1532520817655.jpg (600x238, 18K)

user everything you said is true, its all worthless in a stoic sence but there is dignity and meaning im servitude we fight not for ourself but for the human race. We must push on. There is no value in surrendering

>cannot please them anymore
Try not to please them bitch and jist live your life. Parents want a chad not a smart beta

There is no value in prevailing either though

You're not living for them. Be successful for yourself.

Meanwhile, they're trying to encourage him, but they feel like they need to do less for you because you're already an adult. Are they bad parents? Yes, but you're still going to be a success so fuck it.

Its uncertain. Greater men then myself thought it eas worth it.

>it has no value in a stoic sense
>there is meaning and dignity in servitude we fight not for ourselves but the human race
we aren't fighting for the human race, we aren't soldiers who fight meaningful wars, there are no more wars, we aren't farmers who feed our people, we serve greased meat to fat niggers, destroying their income and bodies, we aren't building anything meaningful or making anyone life better. if servitude were meaningful in and of itself traditional slavery would never have been abolished. we are supporting something evil by force, our actions actively make the world an uglier, sadder, dimmer place, where people are poorer, fatter, more alone, less intelligent and all around shittier to themselves and others.
i wanted to be an artist, to create beauty, to give the lives of others depth, character, purpose and maybe brotherhood. i write and read in what little time i have, (besides shit posting here). i am hear because people are most beautiful when they tear off their daily chains, collapse, catch their breath, and scream for help. i try to be compassionate, i try to create but there is simply no place for it anymore. (pic related)

Attached: 1554947529789.jpg (1080x863, 90K)

I can not refute you in a single way, but there is progress and mankind will prevail

maybe someday but not for me. i am not even working towards that goal

cut them out of your life
original

>me
>always me me me me
Grow a pair yes we are not important but our work extends the human sphere. Just by posting on here i am immortalizing my thoughts and this is worth it

>vacation ends tomorrow
>boss didn't fire me over vacation

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1516527457729.png (640x780, 349K)

When i wanna get fired i just go sober to work and snort some meth or pope a pill

just quit and make sure to give two weeks notice so you can get another job someday if you need one

I hate working over because of managers.
Bitch I get off at 5 just cause you're slow checking my till don't mean shit to me.
Got out at 5:40 and was starting to lose my shit.

>that's what a men does

shut up you sad bastard

Bruh you're 19. At a crossroads of life. In the next few years you'll realize a lot of shit, including that living life for anyone but yourself is fucking stupid.

Attached: cgfyhjk.jpg (507x507, 33K)

>more delusion
you aren't immortal for this post, nobody is gonna see that shit and it will be lost. it isn't selfish or self centered to want to work to make the future better/more meaningful that is what you are supposed to do you retard. our work does extend to the human sphere, mostly it makes the world bleaker through exploitation and consumption, we aren't contributing to anything good, we are being robbed

We give conscious to this planet and its beings. As the the only sentinel being we have the obligation to push on

sentience isn't an inherent virtue. using your sentience to suffer for someone elses wealth at the expense of yourself and others is pointless

Going to burlingotn to buy new running shows and walmart to buy snacks soap and underwear . Also buying donuts tomorrow. Morning .

>Study archaeology at a Uni in the Midwest
>Can't wait to be doing archaeology after college!
>Working as an associate at a Pet Store because I graduated with a useless anthro degree
>Probably moving back with my parents after this summer because I can't pay rent
>They've all but explicitly said how disappointed they are in me, and my younger siblings both tease me for being a friendless loser
>All my old friends are in grad school or working salaried jobs and have cut me off
I'm only 22, I know I still have time to improve myself, but I can't help but feel like I'm an abnormality that's likely to stay miserable his whole life.

Attached: 1562118154044.jpg (1021x1047, 278K)

it is a really tough field. many people want to be archeologists. i would love to be an archaeologist but the jobs aren't really there. i am so sorry user i know you thought it was useless as you did it but you did it anyways because you valued it and believed in it. you have a noble soul and don't deserve this.

Attached: 1554246521314.jpg (1080x804, 146K)

Thanks user, never really thought of it as noble to stay in a field I knew was stacked against me, that seemed naive to me, but I like your view of it better.

I have to fix my fucking car again. Because it broke down.
Again.

Why not go to a dig and just fucking start doing it? Produce some content, even if it's worthless it's still out there.

Shit ain't easy.

For all the bullshit involved in living in Brazil, at least our law doesn't allow more than 44 hours a week (unless you get paid double for every extra hour)

I know you may not still be here but i find the best way to connect with people other than writing them myself is to recommend reading related to a specific situation. hydriotaphia by sir thomas browne describes the respect i have for your field and for you.

Attached: what i do.jpg (1368x1824, 328K)

>tfw you live in the highest taxes state in the US
>minimum wage covers just my Bill's to keep my car on the road, minimum food and apartment costs.
>no benefits or health insurance
>deteriorating health and mental state
>monday-friday

Tgif I finally I have 2 days to reflect on how awful all of this is so badly I'm in fetal position in my bed with no strength or tools to fix the endless hole I'm dug in just to survive.....

But; I'm listening to celtic music and I'm browsing r9k. Life is fairly decent a the moment

try applying to other places user

>you literally need to be a super social normalfag for every job
just neetbux it my man

how do you lads feel about STREAMERS?
im a neet and am still immensely jealous the amount of money simply broadcasting my daily fucking routine. i cannot fathom the idea of wagecucking when there are retards making more in a few hours what you'd make in a week of slavery. they are truly blessed, and i can tell most don't even realize how good they have it.

Attached: loltyler1.png (1148x642, 1024K)

streaming is unironically rough
>every streamer clearly puts up a light front/filter at minimum
>have to do it every day almost, rare breaks
>high risk of burnout for whatever games you're playing
>highly volatile due to being reliant on donations, especially early on
if you're going to do it, it should be a side hobby

wtf did you expect it was gonna happen? you thought you would be making millions excavating the ancient king tomb or some shit?

brazilian fag here MERMAO
48h and i receive minimal wage. not only that, my boss pays my co-worker that works 6 hours less than me the same salary.
if only i had the guts i would have gone postal in that place a long time ago. fuck this job.