I like to beat the shit out of people...

I like to beat the shit out of people, when I was in school I loved it when some retard would challenge my patience and force me to break his nose. Now I'm literally punching walls to cope with the fact that nobody wants to fight anymore.

Should I just take on boxing and live the Australian dream? Or maybe I should risk getting shot or stabbed by going outside at 3 in the morning in dark alleyways. I just want some thrills guys.

Attached: 792518b27894f3defa2f2fc472dba4a2ce6b65bf_hq.jpg (400x509, 64K)

why don't you actively seek out people to fight. go to bars and clubs at night. men there are always seeking to act out and be tough.

Practice boxing, mma, muay thai. There are a lot of fighting sports

sports are not the same as fighting. fighting has risks and rewards. sports is the male version of knitting.

Yeah, do martial arts. Its fun.

Attached: ZapjKg8.gif (520x390, 1.23M)

fight me faggot I'll fuck you up

Don't do martial arts. We don't want violent retards in the gym.

Go to a club and pick a fight there. You'll get your ass kicked by niggers and calm down, hopefully.

You sound like a fucking sperg who smacked one dude once in middle school and want to relive that adrenaline rush.
Learn to control yourself.
As the other anons said, pick up mma or bjj or some shit like that, and on top of that meditate you stupid nigger.

>We don't want violent retards in the gym.
shut thee fuck up you little hive-minded ant.
>muh gym culture

you sound like a petty lecturing nigger

I am a petty lecturing nigger, and you need to heed my warning otherwise you will live an unfulfilling life chasing some greater feeling that you will never grasp.
Develop yourself, child.

rofl go kill yourself you nu-age buddhist fuck

shiros meincraft

Jokes on you coward, I dont even know what bhuddism is

Imagine being proud in your own stagnation

Attached: 1561428538805.png (371x353, 148K)

Ok tough guy lol.
Just walk in a boxing gym and ask to fight one of the coaches and we'll see how good you are at "knitting" when your dumbass gets worked.

He'll beat me. So what? We'll still put on gloves headgear, and when I say 'stop' he'll stop. Sports is nothing but compensation.

Nah we dont need violent autists like OP going to martial arts gyms trying to hurt people. Many gym members are kids or working people who are just trying to get in shape not get beat up by a Charlie Zelenoff autist.

Go find a methhead to fight or a biker at a club. Hopefully they will knock some sense into your psychotic ass.

>Many gym members are kids or working people who are just trying to get in shape
exactly they're larping tough guys wishing they had the ball of OP.
>Hopefully they will knock some sense into your psychotic ass.
Yes what a crazy fucking maniac wanting to fight and not spend his entire life in his mother basement lecturing people like some eunuch

the fact that you're talking about "breaking noses" and think that fighting involves a lot of punching is pretty good evidence that you have no fucking idea how to fight and haven't been in that many. you've been in a scuffle at best. go pick a fight with some dude and watch him pull a knife on your ass. you have no idea how the real world works you fucking larping pathetic child

That's the closest thing to a real fight youre going to get in the adult world. You're not a little kid anymore, there's consequences to your actions now.
>I want to fight people
>no not like that! Ill lose!!!
Hahahahaha

>when I say stop hell stop
Maybe. Maybe he'll keep going because you pissed him off and then you'll wake up with a broken nose and a black eye. You fail to realize that many people that get into martial arts grew up in rough neighborhoods and LOVE to fight. So when an idiot like you walks in its like giving them an Easter basket.

ROFL this Jow Forumsid. no one walks around with knives except for autists like yourself waiting for le zombie apocalypse

My word you probably don't even go on leddit but Damn

Yes thats pretry psychotic and OP isnt a tough guy and neither are you and idk why youre sucking his dick.

He's just a pathetic wannabe who'll get clapped if he tried to scrap with someone thats not a beta male or a woman.

your reading comprehension is mind blowing. Im talking about there being a fucking different mind set to a fucking set game and a real fucking fight you nigger.

> Maybe he'll keep going because you pissed him off
Maybe there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

unlike you ofc. You're the real tough guy in this thread.

And I'm telling you that a boxing gym will give you what you want, autist.

Just get in the ring with the toughest guy there and tell him "dont go easy in me. Treat it like a real fight."

And if he agrees then RIP kid.

I'm not the one sucking some violent retards dick and fantacizing about breaking peoples noses but ok.

You're a fucking retard. People like you are bad for business. Not only are subhuman brainlets like you capable of hurting someone by accident but you will quite definitely chimp out and leave a bad review once the trainer tells you to get your ass out of the gym permanently. You're not worth teaching shit.

No it wont. I'm not surprised by the fact that you believe that though. Autist fuck cant differentiate between a game and real life.

>No it won't
Yeah, I can tell youve never been in a fight in your entire life. Just another insecure loser nothing to see here.
>Autist fuck cant differentiate between a game and real life
Yeah, you sure cant.

>muh yelp reviews

stop embarrassing yourself you petty fuck

It's a fucking business you sub-80 IQ manlet. People aren't going to even consider your gym if it has bad reviews. Post IQ.

You're the only one embarrassing here, everyone's laughing at your absolute retardation. Join the 42% pls

Just join UFC

>sub-80 iq
>manlet
holy shit this place has had its toll on you.
This thread is about real fights not your faggot tango in the ring

Why are you coping so hard if you're not a manlet then? Weak overall?

we got sigmund freud over here

What, scared?

Op here, I'm back.
no
dude
go fuck yourself you pseudo intellectual faggot, why don't you fuck me up? Is it because you're a little bitch? Of course it is.
You won't, but I'd love to

I'm not black, you're right about adrenaline though, unlike boring faggots like you I don't wanna live a boring life.

>implying I've scuffled people like a bitch
Stop projecting, user, I'll take that knife of yours and turn it into a can opener.
That's not OP you stupid retard, there's no such thing as stop in outside fights, either you or your opponent lose their strength and it's done.

Yeah, sure faggot, is that why you're trembling in the thought of fighting, because you're a bitch? Then make a change.

Not OP, retard.

I'll consider it

You people are fucking fags, except you user, you're fine. On second thought maybe I shouldn't have went to the retard board, but hey, what gives?

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-023909.png (1280x720, 554K)

OP got molested in middle school and can't let go of it, he wants to hold on to that insecurity until he dies. Good for him, it should be rather soon.

had you been in northeast u.s i wouldve accepted your challenge... i also like the thrills fighting gives me since my preschool days as of my freshman year in hs to now my "record" is like 68-7
t.20 yo male that lifts and grew up on the wrong side of town with niggers and had to fend for myself

OP is most likely a weak, lanky faggot.
r/iamverybadass

Attached: 907.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

Naw, actually I might have done most of the damage, oops

Too bad I'm in Europe I guess

Naw redditfag, sorry to dissapoint you but I'm pretty fucking strong.

I'd love to tell you but we're not supposed to talk about it.

I cant decide which is cringier.
The r/ or the fact that this is the most accurate post on this thread so far.

>Too bad I'm in Europe I guess
thats good for you op... i wouldve hated taking you down a peg euroqueer

FAGGOT
ORIH

Attached: 1457356745458.jpg (255x255, 13K)

I love how americans think they're so fucking buff. The country which created cucks and idealize trans-freaks. go to take your hormones

Best thread of the fucking day

Attached: 1453344768173.jpg (640x480, 62K)

lmao post this on r/Jow Forums

I can't I'm to busy actually doing shit but someone should archive this lol

Attached: 1450725407884.png (638x469, 470K)

god you're so witty.

not that type of american eurosoyboy... i take protein, and im the farthest thing from a faggot,cuck, or trans-freak ull find and its rich that this is coming from one of the pussiest nations

YOU TAKE PROTEIN FUCKING LOL YOU MUST BE AN AMERICAN HERO

HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1562949340171.jpg (261x261, 21K)

i dont mean powdered eurocuck, i mean meat as in steak and boiled chicken and shit retard im 20 i dont need to take it powdered im in my fuckin prime

>know your meme filename
>linking subreddits
>posting frogs
This is the worst post I have seen in my whole life

>muh manly spirit

Attached: 3P2tRcv.jpg (500x587, 30K)

why are there so many fucking coping, projecting faggots on here? Lol. OP wants to fight let him fight. He wont fight you basement dwellers anyways.

OP here, actuallt why am I here, why are you here? What are you, fucking stupid?
Not OP, dumb retard.

show us them titties, boy

No one cares who you are. you're noone. nothing.

unfortunately for you i dont look like that in reality you prob resemble that beta more than i
>Not OP, dumb retard.
you just didnt make youre presence known cause your a pussy

You have lost social credit points for this post.