I fucking hate women. All of them

I fucking hate women. All of them.

Attached: 180672DF-A059-449F-90F3-EF4CC1417424.jpg (738x694, 120K)

>Hate women
>All of them
Based

Tell me where it hurts, OP.

I hate women and all femininity.

Name one positive thing about women, and don't say their fucking pussy. They lie, and cheat, and manipulate you to get what they want. All of them. They'll go out of their way to hurt you, to make you miserable for no reason. They see everyone, even each other, as objects to be used and thrown away. They live in their own little world, where anyone who doesn't agree with them is evil. They think they're the superior ones, when they have done nothing to back it up. They think they deserve EVERYTHING, that the world it's self should revolve around them and their needs. They play the victim, but they are the attackers. Even worse, society is turning to their side.

Attached: 52067D7D-43B3-4598-9AA6-52F040397A3F.jpg (750x701, 78K)

What about your mother, OP? Do you truly hate 3.5 billion human beings?
Based.

Attached: 1555794567888.jpg (759x1092, 112K)

You are a gigantic loser.

Attached: Loser.jpg (640x360, 28K)

>What about your mother OP?

That's who I was thinking about when I made this thread.

Attached: 5DFFA726-A963-4B07-9EF5-781C9C009D21.jpg (750x731, 255K)

You wanna tell us about it, user?

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

Idk I guess so. I was just thinking about how awful my mom was growing up.

She used to scream and yell at me all the time whenever I did something wrong, but everything single thing I ever did was wrong to her. Even when something was right, she'd always find something wrong. She always just treated me like I was a mistake, or something was wrong with me. She would always make fun of everything I did and was so nosy in my business that eventually I just stopped doing things. When the only person you want to be proud of you just tells you that your just a worthless piece of shit all the time, it really fucked with me mentally.
And she was so mean and angry all the time too. I mean really fucking angry, I was scared shitless of her for a long time. It was like living with a big fucking bully.
Whenever I'd fuck up she'd always tell me I'd end up like my dad, or my step-brother, or my step-dad. I don't think she likes men that much. She'd always tell how awful they were. What shitty people they were. I'm pretty sure that messed with me too.
Even now she's not fucking crazy anymore, but she acts like it never fucking happened.
Idk, maybe I'm just being a pussy about it. I just think she was just really manipulative and mean.

Attached: 3F844520-6271-4A68-B749-FD5630B2BBAF.jpg (750x701, 165K)

>maybe I'm just being a pussy about it.

No you're not, that shit would fuck anyone up

>No you're not

Thank you, I really needed that.

reason you are tranny is because your mother always told you how horrible men are?

I wonder about that a lot.
But I don't think I'm allowed to blame something like that on anyone but myself. Me being a tranny is my own fault. I might've turned out like that regardless. But someone telling you how awful men are your whole life and making you feel guilty for being one definitely doesn't help.

You've never had a loving, caring women in your life OP? They can be quite lovely.

You should keep in mind that there are a lot of brutal violent, evil men too when you judge all women collectively.

my mom was the same way.especiallyyou'll be justlike your father! So I replied finallyohreally? you mean i'll pay your bills i'll put up with your cheating? ill put up with you taking my money and spending it on shit? i'll let you slap me and the kids around and threaten to call the cops and get me arrested if I get upset that you're violent? Tell me mother what makes you think you'll want to call the cops on me? that gives me at least 20mins to beat your ass all over this house and the moment I get back you get more beatings. so think very carefully how you try to bully me cuz i'll beat you daily and sell your ho pussy on the corner like you did back as a teenager.
my mom doesnt start shit with me anymore since I dragged out of the shower one morning after she ran her mouth and slapped around so much she was begging me to stop. I also made clean the house naked to remind her of her place in life. and no it wasnt sexual it was her losing the power struggle and being humiliatied for it. she behaves alot better now

Got a little carried away at the end there, huh?

Attached: BA772D13-C5B3-47A3-AC41-FF316CBCA5D4.png (911x1070, 513K)

not at all. she doesnt start shit with me nor does she try her drama. cleaning the house naked a few times and sleeping on the floor tends to curb the shittiest females bad behaviors when you add some random slapdowns to it.

>I fucking hate women. All of them.
is this the end game for everyone who stays here?

HOLY SHIT GODSPEED OP

No the end game is a hating everything and everyone.

Attached: 0596F3B1-FB45-4315-9000-61EB6F441EC7.jpg (750x605, 87K)

I once had a parrot.
He behaved badly and shouted all day.
He totally had problems, and he only had to stay alone locked in the cage for 8 hours a day when everyone was at work.
So once when he was shouting again, I took him out of the cage and threw him again the wall.
His behavior did not get better.
I did it again.
Didn't help again.
He died a few weeks later, though. Rip.

women are more simple than parrots tho

>spice and wolf was 11 years ago

Season 3's coming any day now.... right?

Attached: 980ED403-D919-40EA-A604-EF2634E7658E.jpg (316x483, 76K)