Be twenty-seven-year-old NEET

>be twenty-seven-year-old NEET
>finally get a job that pays twelve pounds per hour
>"eh, that's barely minimum wage, user"
Why are parents like this? Why can't they bring themselves to encourage or praise me just once in my life?

Attached: image.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Well, at least you are not virgin.

99% of boomers are out of touch and don't know how harsh the society is now

FUCK BOOMERS
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK GLOWNIGGERS

Attached: 1561603848330.jpg (1588x1588, 254K)

Life is suffering. The world is cruel. Your parents are trying to teach you a lesson; if you need a pat on the head for every great stride you make in life you'll never go anywhere. You're an adult. The other grownups around you have their own problems to deal with. Put your head doen and handle youe business and quit believing that you need someone to throw you a party every time you participate in something. Do ot because it's going to benefit you in the future. If you need anything more than that you will not be successful until you shake off your desires for true virtuous and meaningful existance.

Don't do anythig for yourself. Do everything for the future people you may meet, or create, whose suffering might be alleviated by the sacrifices you make today. If anyone tells you otherwise from this they don't want you to be successful, and to that end I cannot tell you why. Some people are just wired to be conniving and podding. Let it roll off your back. Don't do anything for yourself. Do everything for the people you will help by being successful. This is meaning. This will be your armor.

But the minimum wage is just over eight pounds per hour, so it's baffling to me that they would dismiss twelve pounds as "barely minimum wage." Do they seriously expect me to walk into the top of a company from a standing-still position, having been given no encouragement or support in more than twenty-seven years? Fuck them.

Just focus on what you can do, and do it to the best of your ability. If you're a burger flipper then be the best motherfuckin burger flipper in the goat-fuckin universe. Someone may notice. Other than that, have a backup plan. Have an idea in your head of what you can do to improve your situation even if you lose this job. After that do the hard pert... EXECUTE.

You're doing fine. Not great, but not horrible either. Stick with it, and do the best you possible can, give it all you have, and it'll all come out in the wash. Promise.

I don't want them to pander to me, but a "well done" or a "congratulations" at some point in the last twenty-seven years might have made me feel just a little less worthless and helped me to crawl out of the personal hell I've created for myself sooner.

Rape ur mom unironically and cum in her ears and nostrils

Thanks, (original) user. I'll do my best.

assassinate them and then turn it on yourself. Minimum wage is the best it's going to get.

Fuck them. You've done well, user.

You have metal health problems fren

Thanks, user. It's not much, but it's something I've done on my own initiative. Perhaps we really are all going to be OK.

>twelve pounds per hour
>barely minimum wage
I make 8.50 and im only 23

Sound like retarded boomers, user. Ignore them.

My parents are like that user

OP probably is

They just want the best for you presumably but they're too stupid to realize positive reinforcement works better than saying "oh you shouldve been doing that anyway"

Fuck that old style of parenting, if I ever have kids I'm going to make sure I support them in everything they do

>be 27 year old neet

it's too late for your parents to be proud of you

Im 27 and trying to get a job, lend me some of your luck and willpower

Dude just be happy you have a job.

>parents tell me to quit job because it was low pay
>tell me i can stay with them "as long as you need" until i find a "better job" with "better pay"
>move with them and be happy first time in life as 25yo NEET. live entirely off my savings, dont cost them a cent
>they harass me for 11 months, dad was about to force me to get a mcjob paying half of the job he told me to quit
>finally luck out and get a job offer. Does not pay better than last job. Is not better in any way. No benefits, nothing. It is terrible

Fucking boomers

Attached: images(3).jpg (213x236, 12K)

Good for you user, remember I'll always be right behind you

>GO TEAM user

but you did get the vacation

Yes my first vacation at age 25
Unfortunately i had to be around my parents the whole time. I regained my health though, which was the main point. My job destroyed my health, and now my current job is doing the same

I just want to be NEET again