He thinks 5'10 is enough because its "above average"

>he thinks 5'10 is enough because its "above average"

Attached: D_Ijb3-WkAAHibq.jpg (292x275, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGBBGmI7FAA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think 5'10" is tall enough for a girl. Am I wrong?

no youre right. height is definitely an advantage for men but 5'10 is plenty tall. even shorter guys can have great game if they play the rest of their cards right imo. just dont let something you cant change fuck with your head too much unless you are like 5'4". then thats a much bigger obstacle to get over than i can imagine

Nope this thread was just posting by a deflecting lanklet virgin

That's what YOU think, but you're just coping manlet tubrovirgin, incel, cuck.

copity cope

Attached: 4rgvqx3jvo931.png (1024x444, 393K)

If we wanna get rid of manlets, we're also gonna have to get rid of short women. When a tall guy and a short woman have a son, the short genes from the woman still might get passed on. If we want to truly get rid of this manlet epidemic, short women have to go too.

i am 6'4". i lucked out heavily and while i may never be able to understand how hard it may be to be a shorter dude, i still want to encourage them to not listen to shit from people like you. the fact you are spreading bitterness like this lets me know you are a sad dude who needs to work on your self as well

>5'10
>above average
Maybe in 1960 lmao. The average young guy on the street is 6'0. 5'10 is no height for a man. Maybe a middle schooler.

Attached: imaginebeingasub6ftmanlet.png (1075x383, 338K)

>ywn try to make a joke about tall girls and fail so hard you get mass replies.

now this but with chestlets and agelets

5'10 is below average in my country.

I rarely go out but I went to a mall a few years ago with my uncle (who is 6'4) and I'm only 5'10. I was taller than the majority of the people in the mall. Men, women, everyone. It surprised me too.

All my other male relatives (literally all) are way over 6ft too but still, I guess even I'm tall compared to people here in NY.

Even a 50 year old menopausal woman with a flat chest has more sexual market value than a 5'10 "male"

Yes. Especially if the girl is 5'10" or above. Women can't stand being taller than a guy.

5'10 is manlet status in any white country.

i live in Russia while being short and skinny, this is really fucking terrifying. always have to feel anxiety and pain while out of my apartment for drink or something else :(

I thought only nonwhites felt unsafe in Russia.

if a person short it doesn't necessarily means the person's weak and can't beat some tall asses

So all russians?

i mean mentally unsafe and insecure because most of people in Russia quite tall, especially the new generation

>manlet apologetics

Attached: 1548192509889.jpg (360x360, 30K)

russians get cucked get caucasians tho

I'm 5'10 and my height has never been a hindrance with attracting girls.
As long as you're taller than them it doesn't matter what your stats are.

Height is good for initial attraction but it doesn't mean shit when you take the plunge and decide to chat up a girl. If you don't have charm and the ability to make conversation, being tall can easily turn from "chad" to "towering ogre"

Sorta similar to girls who like chubby dudes with beards. If you're charming "Big masculine tank" If not "fat hairy guy"

What's your height? oregano origami

I'm over 6 and a half feet tall and I could see myself being friends with this guy. I'd defend him from tall bullies and foids

Attached: bagelManlet.jpg (1600x1200, 294K)

btw what was the height of that guy?

I am 5'10" and white. I live in Midwest USA. I do not feel short but I got to admit I am pretty pissed my younger bro is 6'2" but I'm the exact same height as my dad.

>implying I care what a literal cumdumpster cares about
I'll continue to live my life without some whore who will only ruin my life. Women are a lose-lose situation for all guys.

idk if id defend him but i do see why he would be so unhinged. poor bastard

>it's another episode of lanklets using cherry-picked statements from trash-tier twitter women despite knowing women are ultimately untrustworthy to re-affirm their cope that manlets have to compensate something
another day another rerun

5'10 is a really pathetic height for a "man" though

4'11" I think.
He has the mentality of an alpha chad though.

Yeah he lost the genetic lottery. Sucks.

>6'1
>still alone
you guys lied to me

Oh no some insipid twitter whore made an ignorant comment, shit, I guess you win

5'10 is a fine height for a man user. what are your stats like and what akes you want to rail on height?

I'm 5'10 so I'm very familiar with the shortcomings of being this embarrassing height which is what compels me to rail on it.

is there anything else holding you back? i cant believe its just your height, which is perfectly fine, which is the one thing about you that makes you 'pathetic'. if you think being 5'10 is so shit, why even go out of your way to call out others in your situation? empathy is based bro

Look at the OP. I'm dispelling any myths about 5'10 being an acceptable or above average (lmao) height, and being said pathetic height myself, I believe I'm in the perfect position to do so.

it def varies by place to place but 5'10 is still not short and is definitely acceptable. while i dont doubt you may have had your fair share of shit experiences because you werent 6ft or over, its ridiculous to think your height is unacceptable. i mean just wearing shoes will make you 5'11 or even 6 ft and make your legs look longer too. just be thankful for what you have user and work on what you can change

cope. if a man's existence is validated by the transient opinions of women, they aren't men at all.
>be me
>be 5'9"
>possess below average aesthetics
>crush pussy
there's literally no excuse

There comes a point when you're at such a great disadvantage that simply giving up is a better option. Being 5'10 is one such circumstance. I mean if you're 6'2 and a bit ugly, I would agree with your sentiment; push forward and work with what you have. But being a 5'10 "male" is just too much. Really better to give up because you're only looking at severely diminishing returns to any effort you put in.

>be 5'16"
>roasties swipe left because height starts with 5'
>mfw

thats great for you, really, and i wish everyone had as much self confidence but people of all heights and personalities and degrees of attractiveness can struggle with self image and doubt. its easy to lash out at someone who is lashing out themselves and maybe they need that dose of medicine but i think its much better to encourage and try to offer other povs to their situation even if it goes nowhere
again, what are your other stats like? weight, fitness, face, charisma? if youve realy exhausted all options and have given up i am truly sorry to hear it but odds are you have more you can do and you are at a perfectly fine height

What's the point of crushing pussy if I'll never be viewed as a man or truly respected by anyone?

I will anally molest this smug little bitch.

Nothing says alpha chad like getting laughed out of a bagle shop after having an autist meltdown

This theres too many short women running around

The video of him ditching that asian schizo foid was a hoot though. He is low inhib

youtube.com/watch?v=FGBBGmI7FAA