Post your fav drinking games user

post your fav drinking games user
>place your group boy girl boy girl etc
>called mountain game
>go clockwise
>you have to do something to the next person thats a level above what was done to you
>for examples, first person holds hands with second person
>second person touches face of third person
>third person kisses cheek of fourth person
>fourth makes out with fifth
>so on and so on until someone doesnt want to cross a certain line, they just take a shot
good for new meetings
>pointing game
>take turns asking questions and everyone has to point to someone after a 3 second countdown
>for examples, ask who do you think here is the best lay
>everyone has to point to someone and whoever has the most votes takes a shot
and now my fav
>whisper game
>you take turns whispering a question into each others ears
>so the person who'se up goes to someone else and asks something like
>if you had to fuck someone here, who would you fuck
>they have to point to someone
>if you want to hear the question asked, you have to take a shot

Attached: 1548025080269.jpg (500x705, 35K)

bump. any fun drinking games to play with new girls?

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 7K)

That sounds cringy as hell. Why not just have an alcohol-fueled orgy right away? Why pretend?

ive never been in an orgy but im quite sure those dont happen spontaneously or often. it may sound pretty cringe but its a good way to break the ice and get closer to girls quick. they are korena drinking games and we tend to play similar games while drinking so it may also be just the culture since the only similar things ive done with my american friends has been kings, which is also fun

>never have I ever

drunk jenga
>like normal jenga but each block has some stupid rule or task written on it for someone to do

I'm trying to think of other games we use to play but mostly me and my lads just drink by ourselves with no grils anymore

never have i ever is fun as shit i miss it. i guess i made this thread because im a boomer now drinking alone in my room and miss partying with other people when i was younger. drunk jenga is fun too but only when girls are present. pretty much any game is only acceptable when girls are present when its me and my bros drinking we just listen to music or talk about stupid like who can win brock lesner or a gorilla 30 lbs lighter than brock

Yeah I only use to play drinking games when girls were present. My friends and I basically do the same, just shoot the shit and have a good time. Sometimes we'll talk politics when we feel like arguing and messing with each other.

I graduated a year ago and sometimes I miss it but all the girls we use to hang out with were really boring for the most part, they were just nice to look at.

Anything with competition involved was always good too. Beer pong, darts, stuff like that. It was always easy breaking the ice when there was a back drop

i also miss playing pong and flip cup and screaming like a retard for my teammates and hugging and high fiving and kissing when we win the round

Attached: IMG-0296.png (1368x1131, 1.25M)

i feel you. congrats on graduating btw. the girls i partied with were mostly pretty shallow too but i do miss it sometimes.

>so on and so on until someone doesnt want to cross a certain line
so entire game ends when turn comes for a person before?

Attached: 1532030972698.jpg (170x158, 6K)

the game where i put alcohol in my mouth till im shit faced

agreed that was always fun
Thanks. My group and I slowly stopped going to parties when we realized we would just hang out by ourselves at the parties anyways. The girls would gravitate towards us anyways and the quality of conversation would always fall off. We just started chilling on our own

i mean i guess but when they ive up and take a shot odds are they will loosen up and feel you up in later rounds
i do that too but it can be fun to play these type of games with new people
similar for me since i had so much fun sophomore and junior year partying i felt emptier senior year. plus all the stress of finally graduating and finding a job made me want to drin kand pass out asap so i could get up and apply to more jobs

Yeah the earlier years of college were definitely the most fun. Less people had boyfriends or girlfriends and were generally more fun to be around. Its gotten to the point where me and friends just hang out every weekend and try and get shit faced as quick as possible

>i mean i guess but when they ive up and take a shot odds are they will loosen up and feel you up in later rounds
or people invent 'special rules' so that they can ignore me and keep playing themselves
inviting me to play out of pity in the first place only to let it backfire later on
just like spin the bottle, truth or dare and any other party game
being ugly is a literal curse for everyone invlolved

Attached: 1487070541820.jpg (440x487, 53K)

yeah god i miss it. i think its better to have a long term steady relationship now that im older but i miss feeling so youthful and irresponsible
that doesnt sound like a good bunch of friends user. maybe you feel like theyre all youve got but thats fucked up and you should try your best to meet other people smoehow

honestly the girls I use to hang out with didn't care if you were ugly or not. As long as you could make them laugh and made sure they had fun they didn't care. It really isn't that hard to make a girl laugh either when there's alcohol involved
I went to visit a friend at my old school a few months ago and remembered how care free the girls were. I was flirting with this one girl and was able to make out with her after an hour or two. Its crazy how much more fun they are then girls outside of college

yeah i mean i can undersatnd it. i was much looser and stupid in college too and can imagine why girls are the same. its like some magical neverland for 4+years

Rage cage boys where you at?

for sure. What have you been drinking lately? I've been sticking to craft beer and vodka lately

Attached: 1550099469076.jpg (850x687, 113K)

i mostly drink ipas and soju nowadays what beers do you like bro?

mostly hazy ipas and new england ipas. My mate works at a brewery and is always bringing beers back

damn thats based. you ever visit the brewery he works at? ive been wanting to go on brewery/winery touts for a while now

yeah we go every now and then and its pretty sweet. Definitely more chill then going to bars

bumpity doo dah dee