Whatchu know about that? Prolly nothin

Whatchu know about that? Prolly nothin
Also drinking thread.

Attached: steelie.png (234x730, 202K)

cheers op. ive been drinking for an hour or so now but my thread died with no rpleis. i havet had malt liquot in ages but im not sue i want to give it another taste

Attached: 243123423.png (225x225, 7K)

I'm near the bottom of my 42. I will probably walk to get another. I have about 40 bucks. I drank an entire box of Franzia last night and am just holding off a megaton hangover.

Drinking feels good still. That's why I keep going. It''s the easiest high I can get. I don't know any dealers.

christ good luck that sounds like a rough few days. thank god you can walk to get more alcohol though

Attached: 61fRuFgZGPL._SL1100_.jpg (1100x1100, 55K)

I weigh over 250 so I have a high tolerance. Sucks for my wallet though. I get the best buzz off the first 5 or so. I tend to binge like a mofo though.

damn op try your best to lose some weight. it can be hard and sometimes evern harder than slowing down on the drinking. in your case it sounds like the two may go hand in hand which is doubly hard to quit but life can be very beautiful even when sober sometimes. i bringe dinrk too though so i guess im a assive hypocrite

Good trips. I'm close to 7 feet tall (actually closer to 6 and a half) so it's hard to trim down. I look Auschwitz mode when close to 200

holy shit then yeah youre at a decent weight my bad. im 6'4" and auschwitz mode at 160lbs so i cant hold my drink as much as i should. im almost okay with that though since i can get drunk cheaper. you work out at all op?

Attached: arn.jpg (292x173, 5K)

Fucker I'm trying to quit. I know I'm going to go get something in the next hour. And end up drunk texting girls I know

Just turn off your phone after a couple. iktf

I have not had a drink in four months. Every night I dream about drinking. I just woke up from another drinking nightmare. In the nightmare I moved back in with my father. I asked him to take me to the liquor store. He refused, saying he wouldn't let me go down that path again. We argued and I went mental, sobbing, laughing, floating and flying around the house, holding on to the roof for dear life as the wind tried carrying me into space. My father asked me why I couldn't just stop. I knew I couldn't stop, but I couldn't understand why. I just couldn't. I panicked, telling him I would give him all my money for one last bottle of rum. He smiled and said, "Now we're talking" and the wind let me go and I fell onto the grass. He told me his car was in the shop, so we'd have to walk a few miles. On the way there we got lost in this crazy place full of suspect people and he kept getting distracted and talking to old men about their jobs and trades that he seemed to know a lot about while I understood nothing of the work they described. I felt alienated and continued walking. Eventually I reached the store, and my father had caught up to me and was talking about things I didn't care about. Suddenly, one of the old men put on a mask and took out a gun and ran into the store to rob it. My father chased after him trying to figure out the situation while I ignored it and thought about using the opportunity to steal alcohol amidst the chaos. I had no time to do this however, as the police arrived and the man fired off stray shots everywhere, instantly putting bullets through my dad's skull and through my legs as well as mowing down a large part of the crowd. I remember fading in and out of consciousness with red tunnel vision like a zombie, crawling around and begging for any kind of alcohol someone would give me. They looked at me like I was crazy and I laughed and passed out from my wounds and woke up.

When will it end?

> fuck it tho. it's whatever.

Attached: 1562935797692.jpg (960x540, 50K)

fuck it right? gotta get the day started

The best I can do is a week. That was earlier this year. Now I consider one day without drinking an accomplishment

The first time I ever drank alcohol was that. A fuck ton of my drinking was that. The first time I drank I got drunk off half a bottle. Near the end I would buy 12 of the fuckers and put down 2 the first night telling myself to take it slow, but then i'd put down 5 the next throughout sun up to sun down, 3 more through sun up and pass out before the night even comes, then i'd be deathly sick and i'd have 2 left that i would sip on for the next few days as i completely slipped from consciousness over and over and over and over feeling as miserable, depressed, insane and sick as i could imagine someone could possibly feel with senses so completely fucked that all i could smell was this distinct smell of rot, death and decay

i did that a lot, too much

working 80 hour weeks in construction drinking 6-12 beers a night

It feels so horrible but I cannot stop

Cool. Alcohol is a bitch. Less is more I think.

I mean it's not cool but thanks for sharing your experience. Your brain equates more drinking with more pleasure but it turns out to be precisely the opposite.

I wish I had a job that someone paid me for.

im about to quit so that i can be happier

maybe ill drink less

Shit the hangover is really kicking in

That sounds like Hell on Earth.

I've never seen beer in a plastic bottle except online.

I know it's for weak pussies.
Kys you soiboi

Wow you are a badass. Do you down straight everclear? Good for you

it is

i told my dad i want to go back to an easier low stress job and that i wouldnt drink as much if i was more relaxed

he refused to empathize, like he can only be proud of me if i am suffering immensely

It's a bit early for drinking but I have some Rainier in the fridge I'll be getting at.

PNW? I tried some of that when I was in Seattle.

Yes, though it's been brewed down in Texas for a while now. It's the only local concoction that isn't an IPA so it gets my money.

The only reason I drank this early was the hangover from drinking too much last night. I haven't gotten any more.

Wow didn't know that. Texas has some good local brands like Lonestar and Shiner. Didn't know Rainer was made there too.

bunp

this is an oribinal commebt

Too late . Just told my crush I want to walk her around like a dog with sex toys plugged in her holes. She is cool with it. Going to hang out in a little bit.

Cool. Sometimes it works.

No it doesnt, I'm still drunk. She know she knows. Help!!

The good part about being the quiet, pretty stupid guy in my office is that nobody really notices it when I've been drinking. I do my best to cover up any smells and not do anything odd that might betray me, so it helps to cope with it decently well, but the effect is starting to wane.

Is this really it? How the fuck do normies cope with full-time work? I'm utterly miserable here. Fuck, my sister said that once I'd start working (spent the last few months mostly fucking around, doing nothing) my weekends would feel much better. WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE ON? Every weekend feels like shit now, the only thing I look forward to is drinking and not being worried about passing out.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

im 80 hours a week construction user

i cannot say that its worth it

i am sure ill quit this job

my advice, deliver chinese food and refuse to take orders, the language barrier helps you out because they try to handle everything themselves so all you do is drive around and listen to music and collect tips, if you pick a good part of town you can make 20-30 dollars an hour without paying a dime in taxes

i dream about it every day while on this construction site, i gave up such comfiness for this hell...

I drink more when I work. It's the only way I can cope with it.

>im 80 hours a week construction user
Are you a Qatari slave or something, holy shit

i am building a walmart distribution center in indianapolis

this, if i went back to delivering gook food i know that id drink less and also id be able to smoke pot again, id be a much happier person i dont care if my dad is disappointed in me

Still feeling it. This may be a two day hangover.

>vacation is going to end tomorrow
>boss didn't fire me while i was on vacation

i'm gonna drink until I pass out tonight

Attached: 1531339291010.png (418x498, 190K)

Currently getting sneaky drunk in my room.. I'm supposed to be sober for the next 60 days but fuck that shit

Attached: 1562330957289.jpg (689x768, 96K)

Good start to the weekend. Yeeeeeeeee boiii

Attached: 6B27F1EF-349B-4556-B5A3-4669B050F2C8.jpg (1646x2048, 532K)

alcohol and DXM??? bruh sounds like vomit city

Nah its all good. Gel caps arent as bad as syrup it seems. I only vomited once and that was the first time with robocough. I love this shit.

that's fair, it's always seemed like a certain select few can really handle the nausea DXM tends to bring on the come-up

Yeah I dunno. It was only ever the first time with a whole bottle of robocough. after that I never had it. always have a good time. Bee thinking of doping 900 mg but ppl are saying its scary.

900mg will always be a little terrifying when you're coming up. but once you're that high, you don't really think about how you might die because you already feel you're dead

i'm on my 9th modelo especial...BRAAAAAAP!

Corona with lime is where it's at user

Attached: 23101487_321926784942075_5618230712554487808_n.jpg (320x320, 25K)

Obooooooooo

Im not even drunk but can't fall asleep maybe vidya all day and Jow Forums plus history research didn't help as well its almost 4 am here and the sun will soon rise pretty fugged situation
Why can't i put my phone away? I hate myself for putting it on the chargers so it still has power in it fuck i hate this

Attached: 1562013571163.png (574x430, 212K)

>4AM and still not asleep
>just mindless masturbating, smoking and drinking vodka until I pass out
Whenever I go into the living room and look at the picture of myself when I was young, standing in the snow, I almost cry

Attached: 1562788138226.png (496x244, 216K)

YeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuhuuuuuuuuuuuhh

welp you're high as fuck, have a good time m8