Bros, I'm so fucking lonely

Bros, I'm so fucking lonely.
I really need a girlfriend.
Please, give me a girlfriend. I'm desperate.

Attached: b4e81ul.jpg (1242x1285, 388K)

if you live in the east coast of america and look decent i can introduce you to someeone i bet

>look decent

fuck

how ugly are you and how much of it is based on your hygeine, dress, and weight?

i don't want your roastie
if she's friend with you, she's probably not worth it

Attached: 1010.jpg (2448x2496, 1.01M)

i dont have many good girl friends but my gf has a few qt friends that are single now and some of them are even virgins despite looking cute. its ver unlikely ill ever meet up with someone on this site to get to know them and see if i can help them into a relationship but i was helped once long ago and wish to pay it forward somehow someday

sure bro, i have a spare one i'm not using so you can keep it

Attached: brapanese.jpg (960x1280, 171K)

women are a meme you fucking idiot. nature gave you a very high sex drive so it would trick you in to reproducing with women. women are a fucking liability and they bring nothing to the table. all they will give you is stress and problems. also you have to slowly watch her get uglier and fatter because women are too lazy to take care of themselves or eat healthy. do you know what pretty girls are doing right now? they are out drinking alcohol and eating processed fried food. I promise you these cock carousel whores will age like shit and you need to stop being a captain save a hoe.

Asian braps=best braps

Attached: Asian brapper.jpg (871x1024, 68K)

if you are actually serious about this offer I will definitely take you up on it user, disclaimer I am not op but feel similar feels. do you have a discord I can contact you at based wingman user?

You have no fucking idea what a girlfriend is. No, you do not need one.

i do but i dont use it at at all. id be down to chat with you when i sober up and try to get to know you somewhat before meeting you ir though. where are you located?

you thirsty normie fucks. none of you are robots get the fuck out faggots.

Check your mail, OP...
Originally, of course.

Uncle wizard

east coast usa, definitely would be down to chat a bit

im in MD, how about you? also how old are you? hopefully it doesnt seem like im coming onto you, i just want to know a bit more before talkking to someone off this board

Attached: 00000.png (255x198, 463)

>im in new england, but going to dc in a little over a month
>21

and yeah i get the caution

just to visit? or moving permanently? what has been holding you back from getting a gf?

permanent, also being shy/not looking like chad is a bad combo in terms of getting a gf

im a shy guy and look nothing like chad but i feel you. do you have an exact date? im moving to NJ around early/mid august for a new job. if youre coming later maybe i can introduce you to some DC friends. theyre a bit older, by like 6-7 years but im sure they know much younger people as well

Robots using a depressed board for online dating, holy fuck we are evolving

im going slightly after you leave md, but I would definitely be down to meet some of your dc friends user.

ok i think itll be hard to introduce you to my DC friends before i meet you or even know you well enough but where in DC are you going to be? its a few hours away from nj but i plan on coming to MD often enough to see old friends and i figure i can meet up with you after i get situated with my new job

fair enough, I'd honestly rather not say here but if you drop you're discord or smth I'd be happy to talk.

i htink my id is quack 9191 but im not sur ehow to add people since i never use it. again im sorry but ill likely reply or add you after i wake up after drinking. again im not a chad by any means but i feel like if i can help you i would like to

well they need to get the fuck out. back to tinder normie cunts.

ok I added you, thanks for the offer user.

Why is she a Koreaboo? Is it because of kpop?

Of course. Why would anyone even care about that shithole if it wasn't for those flamboyant faggots?