What do you think about Lil Peep, you like him? Favorite song/album?

What do you think about Lil Peep, you like him? Favorite song/album?

Attached: DcX75QQXUAE6FUI.jpg (750x930, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkLIwAg0q4
youtube.com/watch?v=JB3Ukw4D9cs
youtube.com/watch?v=HKN2pfsL8MI
youtube.com/watch?v=z6kk377l1m4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Propably a faggot

glad he fucking killed himself.

reflection of chads trying to be beta because they're on barely on the chad threshold

intentional class descension

I love Lil Peep. I know most people here hate him, but it's only because he blew up. If he were still underground, r9k would drool over his music.

I love his music, I love his style, his vibe, his honesty - I wanna be his friend, and more. I've dreamt about kissing him many times, and every time my heart starts racing so fast when it happens. I sometimes cry when I watch videos of him doing random stuff and smiling with his cute lil boy smile. Fuck. Now I remember he's dead again and tears are starting to roll down my face again.

I really wish I was his friend. I really wish we'd play Runescape and smoke weed sometimes, or pop pills or whatever he wanted to do. I just wanted to be his friend. But now he's gone. He'll never smile again and we'll never see him nod out while enjoying his junkie life (as much as it can be enjoyed).

>fav song/album
There are too many. I'll just say I love Castles II, Goth Angel Sinner, COWYS2 and especially Hellboy. Hellboy is a fucking masterpiece.
GODS is also a fucking great song, although I think he never released it officially.

he's a queer, he's dead, he was shit at music, only shit taste queers like his music

>only X like Y
nice generalization, simpleton

Attached: brainlet.png (244x207, 6K)

ignoring the contrarians, he had some good music. good instrumentals, and he had good taste in games and anime

a few songs i like

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkLIwAg0q4

youtube.com/watch?v=JB3Ukw4D9cs

youtube.com/watch?v=HKN2pfsL8MI

incels will hate him because he was successful and lots of cute girls wanted him

aye sorry for the late reply but I'm glad i got a geniune answer, without a doubt Hellboy is golden and Lil Peep Part One holds a special place in my heart

Mind dropping your discord?

I fucking hate every single person in the hiphop and pop industry that I wish their death

Hellboy
Originalio

Attached: 1546543509352.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

those people arent going anywhere, enjoy your impotent rage

my guy! favourite song in hellboy?

I don't have one but if you drop yours I'll join anonimously

what do you mean haha
Nik#5326

never gave him too much of a look, but i'll look into him
only artist i was every really attached to was probably ye

past the castle wall probably
he had a good thing going on, but shouldn't have been such a big druggie

I don't listen to normie nigger music

i'm not a contrarian. i love mainstream chart music. i think lil peep was absolute tween zoomer emo crap for fat cutter girls who were raised by single moms

good thing that nobody cares about what you thing

We Think Too Much, of course

what else could it be

He's overrated. Has a few decent songs that I can listen to without feeling bored. His cult of fans (talking about the late zoomers) is fucking annoying. But it might because I listen mostly to Death Grips, music on Hirikari Diat channel on youtube and weird techno/gabber/breakcore.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>Death Grips
kys pretentious faggot
i bet ur a BPD nigger as well

Wicca's better

Listening to him rn.
He's overrated as fuck, but he makes some good songs

why not both

youtube.com/watch?v=z6kk377l1m4

No, wicca and peep together was never good

I don't give a fuck about him or his fans.

favorite song is high school and favorite album is part one

Can't fucking believe p4k gave hellboy an 8.5 wtf

Best album is, by far, Part One.
Some of my fav songs are in particular order: nineteen, high school, gym class, 2008, the way i see things, nose ring

Attached: 1512509806541.jpg (750x750, 73K)

>in particular order
*no particular order, fuck

>I listen mostly to death grips
Lmfao

I sold him that fentanyl heheheh

so edgy heehehehe

Listen to bones retarded faggot peep is girl music