Just grow a beard, user

Just grow a beard, user
You'll go from a 4/10 to a 7/10 if you grow a beard and take care of it

Attached: file.png (700x692, 721K)

the least he can do is to trim that fucking mess. jesus christ. try at least to keep it neat and clean

It takes me from a 1 to a 2 but its filthy and I hate it.

He looks better without beard but he's still ugly.

its because of beards these weirdos have managed to breed this long

this guys beard is pure cope. what that guy needs is to fucking lose weight. look at all the fat on his neck and his cheeks.

>first pic
>hat hiding hair, better light, good distance
>second pic
>hair mess, odd light, focal distortion, goofy face
Beard shills, everyone.
I bet you "love bacon" too.

Holy shit fucking this.
Without the power of the beard these man baby looking weirdos would never pass on their ugly genes.

can't grow a beard. Why did my ancestors have to fuck a native american

native american pussy is pretty sweet though

Beard is all about genetics. Thankfully I got lucky with mine. Though my hairline is not all that great looking.

My dad was finally able to grow a beard at 40, and but grandfather's hair turned white at 23. I don't know what the fuck happened in my genetic history

Is it true that beard/hair genes mainly come from maternal side. My maternal uncle has an amazing beard but my dad was never able to grow a full beard. I'm 20 and can easily grow a somewhat good looking goatee but can't get enough hair on my cheeks.

Attached: 1561916434795.png (854x480, 214K)

He went from 3/10 to 4/10.
Cope.

My dude it's not a linear scale it's logarithmic.

>Just grow a beard, user
beta logic

Attached: Nu-males-1.jpg (994x745, 189K)

It depends on your jawline

That wouldn't fix the problem, see 6 foot chads going for 5 foot girls with fetal alcohol syndrome because they're "cute", what if a men is spawned from this? He will look like shit because of the woman's genetics, but i'm sure we'll excuse them because women can do no wrong to nu/r9k/

Growing a beard and putting on some mass is the best way to handle being ugly or bald.

Attached: bald badasss.jpg (650x650, 56K)

there's really nothing those guys can do that would make them look better. they're all just ugly

I have akne, it would make my face look more hideous, because my beard is not as dense as I wish it to be.

i have bad beard genes. i grew a bread when i was at the hospital. it looked like pubes. i'm 31 shave not sure if i can grow it good again, it's summer time also.

>tfw i can only grow a neckbeard at most
>tfw i do it only because im too lazy to shave often

I'm 22 and I've got a lot of white hairs already. The greying started when I was 4 but it was just a small patch above my left ear.

I'm 22 and can't grow a beard fuckface

>shaving it so low on he cheeks
He done fucked it up

Attached: 8FDA1BD7-176C-4703-837A-E6FA50D3E3FD.png (649x931, 529K)

for all my faults, at least I don't try to hide my ugly face behind a beard, coping little basedboys

I really don't get the mindset of thinking a beard is somehow cheating when trying to look good. It grows naturally on you like the hair on your scalp, and you'd sure as hell look better with hair than balding

Its just ugly beardlets coping

Why were you in the hospital so long you grew a beard?

Or you could have a full beard and/or a strong jawline with a full head of beautiful thick hair whenever you want AHAHAHAHA get fucked bad genetics fags

women hate beards because if you have a good beard it hides your jaw and chin, so they can't tell if you have a shitty jaw or chin. that's why many of them say they dont like beards

It's beardcel sour grapes.

Usually men who can grow a beard at a younger age will also probably go bald at a young age, because DHT (the byproduct of testosterone that causes male pattern baldness) ironically makes hair grow thicker in all other parts of the body except the top of our heads.

I could grow a full beard at age 17, and at age 21 now I have a beard that grows faster and is longer, thicker, and fuller than many middle aged men I see. I was also a Norwood 2 at 17 and a Norwood 3 now.

Even if it doesn't make you attractive, it at least makes you scary looking so people won't want to mess with you.

>some women dont like it so that means no women like it
A fuckton of girls love the beard and want to run their fingers trough it
My ex loved the feel of it when i was biting her ears when cuddling

>A fuckton of girls love the beard and want to run their fingers trough it
only the really low tier white girls like beards

Most retarded thing I've heard in a while. There are a lot of girls that say they don't like beards, but the reasons are always either that they're "gross" or that they're prickly. No woman gives a fuck if you have a shitty jaw or chin unless they can actually see it

>just hide how ugly you are
Beards are even worse than makeup.

And i bet you have some real experience with girls
Face it, girls love it because less and less men have them these days

and what happens when a guy shaves off his beard and he doesn't have a good jaw or chin? she gets disgusted. you can keep kidding yourself if you want, but that's the main reason they don't like beards.

If women can so makeup we will do beards
>just handicap yourself bro, stay in the bucket

If a woman leaves you just because of your jaw you shouldnt stay with that girl anyways
Do you break up with girls when they remove makeup too?

>What happens when a guy shaves his chin or jaw
Just don't shave your chin or jaw? It's not something really hard to hide like manlets using those dumb hell things

oh dear. you really need to lurk more

>Just don't shave your chin or jaw
that's basically a chinstrap+neckbeard you realize that right

I physically can't. Two months of growth on me just looks like patchy half inch pubes.

>bald badass

$100 sure he takes it in the ass nightly, bald/beard/tattoos is the ultimate cope. Unless you're a skinheaded/niglet covered in scars, a facial tattoo is sure proof of a bear-for-bear fag.

So, you are defining yourself by actions of the inferior gender? That makes you even lower.

So what are you trying to say then exactly? I should shave my beard women don't like so they'll see my chin they don't like either?

if you're going bald you don't have much of a choice other than that type of look, or you can be one of those guys who glues wigs to his head

How so? It naturally grows on your face. It's meant to be there. Makeup is literally cheating.

i'm saying don't shave the beard and ignore what the dumb whores say they want. they get tricked by beards all the time, they just hate finding out you have a shitty jaw and chin.

Nah i grew a beard because i like how i look with one over how i look like without it
It just so happens that women like it as well
This entire thread is filled with fags saying how women dont like beards and will leave you because of your jawline. Same shit

Oh okay so you have the exact same opinion as me then. Most girls will still just tell their bf to grow their beard back and not straight up dump them though

your jaw is really important to them whether you want to accept that or not

filthy imperial. I'll see you driven out of skyrim.

You asshole is also supposed to be covered in shit, so don't wash it. The purpose of shaving is signalling your health by exposing your lower part of the face to let potential mates know you properly developed and your genes are all right. The purpose of makeup is to highlight good genetic attributes. A bad makeup, a "fakeup" you are referring to, and a beard share the same purpose.
Ugly people look better if they cover their faces. What a surprise.

you're a retarded nigger. make sure you shave your head too

Had more sex when i didnt have a beard
Sorry man

Or you take the Filchpill

Attached: filch.png (1036x751, 1.22M)

you need to look a certain way to pull that off, most guys that can pull that off have sharp facial features

what if my beard is too spotty to let it grow?

Everyone would have "sharp" features if they just lost tons of weight. That's the secret for sad looking fellows like the guy in OP's picture. Drop down to a 17 BMI and you'll be plenty angular. Does it grow a chin or make your nose pointy? No, but it beats being a moonface. And being round looking and bald is even uglier than the Filch look.

well that was boring to read