I am so fucking angry. I can't believe it

I am so fucking angry. I can't believe it.

Attached: E2FD2C07-E52B-416A-8840-BC362753C834.jpg (622x1345, 98K)

thats pretty shit but at least out of your life and you can move on while getting laid? she obsiovuly doest deserve you bro, but dont let this discourage you from women in general. i know this board and much of the internet says women are awful but there are great women out there. did you really not see any signs from her or the friend she mentioned if this is real?

>angry at a girl telling you about your dick game being good
get out of here you normie fuck

>he thinks sex is ever near as important as having a loving relationship
Cumbrains, everyone.

I didn't think it was possible to be this much of a whore.

Making me feel real insecure about all the shit that one girl said that one time.

nah, he's got a point. Go complain on a subreddit thats more suited to the problem. Nobody here is going to sympathize with somebody for having a fuckbuddy.

Holding hands? What are you, gay?

Why are women such whores, lads? Wanting casual sex is fine but the manipulation and straight up admitting she used him for free food and attention is pretty much admitting to being a prostitite.

because your cuck ass is so fucking affected by it.

>being this hung up on whores
why are you even angry? you should be disappointed in yourself for even allowing yourself to get angry over this. whores will be whores. goddamn, how many times do you niggers need to hear this?

Except they didn't hook up under the pretense of being fuck buddies. She went out of her way to win his trust just to break his heart. Even though this probably happened to a normie, it isn't behavior we should ignore or accept. First the came for the normies...so on and so forth

Have sex, incel.
origionalo

coming from the mouth of a sulking faggot lmao

just be grateful she showed her true colors early and not later.

You reek of male feminist. Have you raped any women this week?

rofl go check yourself you fucking inbred nigger. You're the one accepting your women being whores and talking about how sad you get when they your pathetic fucking ass.

when they dump your ass

you had some good sex and you're angry ? the fuck

congratz to the girl,
she just turned a decent man into someone who will have trouble bonding with women for life
and roasties wonder where all the good men went when they hit the wall

Attached: 1562336253467.png (240x240, 87K)

Perhaps this experience will show you the true nature of the roastie. Just remember that love is a meme.
Thats what they all are user.

Tell her to come over and play you some more

This. They dig their own grave.
If it's any solace anons, most normie guys will be unhappy with a double digits body count in a girl they want to marry. Maybe not in Jew York but where decent people live, whores are completely aware that men only want to fuck them and most of them are depressed because of it.

Why? You're the man, she got FUCKED by YOU. She's retarded if she thinks shes the one who used you. Essentially you just made a transaction with a prostitute, stop getting so caught up in stupid little details OP and move onto the next bitch since you're obviously normal and well-adjusted enough to score multiple times. Fucks sake lad so many men would kill to be in your position.

Why exactly are you gay???

>did i do something wrong?
you slept with the friend. oops

Your yfw when you realize she isn't an emotionless snake (probably) but just an insecure piece of trash who's afraid of intimacy. If she just wanted dick she could have gotten it without pretending to want your kids and hand in marriage, but she started panicking when she got in over her head.

Or maybe not. Whomst knows?

Attached: cresh.png (209x238, 64K)

Why don't men start paying women with the same disregard they do? Pump and dump. Stop buying their bathwater and the playing field will level out, it's so simple.

cus thats bad. and makes men feel bad.

As opposed to chasing a virtuous girlfriend fantasy? Women are fucked. We need to collectively accept that and play them at their own game.

thats most men, just not the ones on Jow Forums

men play their own games, not what women want

at least with that only men feel bad. minimize the damage.

and only robots feel bad. everyone else have fun!

That's infuriating. What a slag. The free food part is obnoxious too, that's why you shouldn't pay for womens' stuff unless they're committed/long term.

This couldn't be more fake if you tried, go back to Jow Forumsbadfaketexts or something. Next time put less obvious cope in there, good luck!

Attached: 54b.png (296x231, 102K)

What are you, stupid? That isn't their game, it's ours, they just got sexually liberated into using all the advantages they have and they're winning easy. Since ever it was horny men's life purpose to fuck anything that moves and most things that don't, and women's role to see through the fuckboys and drag an actual man down to settle down with her, and she would do that by having a pussy and some actual value as a housewife. Now everyone can do whatever the fuck they want, and all the pussylust gives women all the power in the world.

Attached: vinny_ufcking_dies.gif (364x182, 1.98M)

>Stop buying their bathwater
I desperately want a taste. Just one drop.

>trip shit poster
>trip shit posts a shit post cuz he cant beleive anything happens that doesnt fit in his tiny world box view
you faggots and you're fake posting are hilariously pathetic. and of course you would post on plebbit or know of groups on it,.
kwaq kek what a queer

being this fucking gay lol

This!! So much this!!

>so much this!!
Go go back to plebbit.org

Let me ask you: have you ever had sex?

She seems extremely unstable and insecure I wouldn't worry about it.

Sorry to hear that OP. That really sucks. I guess at least now you know where you can find an easy lay. Still that's really shitty and it's also frustrating to me that while women complain about men treating them like objects they will turn around and praise each other for this type of behavior.

You should honestly probably cut contact with her because it sounds like she is a manipulative person and even if it is easy pussy you want to minimize contact with sociopaths like her as much as you can because sociopaths in general will fuck up your life.

>You should honestly probably cut contact with her
She's so fucking hot though

imagine there being millions just like her. that'd be crazy right guys?

Attached: 1556193054677.png (500x332, 69K)

y-yeah haha yeah

This is easy as fuck.

Text her a bit later and say you were hurt and upset by it, but you understand and ask her if she's "interested in some more free food, cuddles, and good dick ;)"

Then take her to a restaurant and after you've eaten, go to the bathroom and bail on her, leaving her with the check.

Then when she inevitably texts you in a rage, text her only "still beat ;)".

The energy of her assblast could rival the sun in that moment.

Don't fuck or spend money on a woman unless you know her well.

>I didn't think it was possible to be this much of a whore.
you have no idea of the depravity they're capable of, pic related

Attached: SawThisGoingSomewhere.png (2002x1612, 185K)

You don't know a woman well until you fuck.

Would red flags amigo.
Shitty logic and admits to fucking everything up. Block, delete, ignore everything from her.

>;)

OP pls don't send her cutesy smiley faces unless you're ready to give up on life

This is a good idea. I might do this in a few days when I cool off. I also might just fuck her again though.

Compensation for what the patriarchy does to them every nanosecond from birth to death, duh.

>i fucked up everything in my life anyways don't worry
This is not the kind of person you want to be dating, my friend.

Scream at her Mel Gibson style and then send a picture of your taint with a winkey face and say " just kidding" lmao you're taking life too seriously

Get away ASAP, user.

The smilies are first to convey playfulness and then in the second to add salt to the wound

HAHAHAHAAAAAA GET FUCKING FUCKED NORMALFAGGGGGGOOT

>This!! So much this!!

what?

I wouldnt be happy that some cunt left and used me but the fact some whore gave you a rave review saying youre tall and have a good dick means its all your fucking fault for not choosing the correct woman out of a large pool to select from. Fuck off

where's this from? I need a good laugh.

Reply with: "alright, feel free to spread the word" then stop replying and caring no matter what she says or wants

you don't need insecure hoes, but you can definitely enjoy them

the fact that we actually allow THIS level of normie in this board is fucking disgusting. Get the FUCK out of my board you normie faggot.

Attached: 1498845505276.png (473x532, 405K)

i suggest taking the chad route instead of that route.

talk to girls befriend some that way you can actually understand them (just in case you change your mind about the following) but just don't even bother with women as romantic or sexual partners. i kinda had to learn the hard way. soi just do fun things and do shit that makes me happy and i dont even bother with women anymore. its pointless i think i stopped bothering with guys too because they tend to get annoying asf too especially if "they got something to prove" just ignore the world and relax

you all just got fucking played by this fake ass larping loser
jesus christ guys stop being so fucking new. nothing, i repeat, nothing you see here is real

Attached: 1549315562287.png (2250x1341, 408K)

>YOU LOOK LIKE A BITCH IN HEAT, AND IF YOU GET RAPED BY A PACK OF FUCKING NIGGERS IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT
I love Mel Gibson

Attached: mel.png (720x769, 318K)