I've had a couple tattoos before, and im about to get my 3rd...

I've had a couple tattoos before, and im about to get my 3rd. Paying 240 GBP because I want them to be as accurate as they can, and make sure not to mess up. Pic related is the reference I'm going to use, but I'm going to draw out a version where it's not partly covered up so that they know what to actually put. It's going on my ass cheeks, same side as hers.
Super excited!

Attached: IMG_20190712_190922.png (948x920, 715K)

show your other tats

wait.. you're a girl getting a blacked tat unironically or a guy?
if guy if girl >>>/degeneratetrash/

I'm glad coal burners are marking themselves. It makes avoiding STDs easier.

Refugees IN

Brown cock for pale pussy.

Attached: Rikka spread.jpg (787x1055, 477K)

>actually believing any of this bullshit without proof
remainder, that we are having a tranny raid here

Attached: 1560530024788.jpg (838x434, 136K)

>he actually fell for the meme
originami

Attached: 1532985733243.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>This cringeworthy larping
How do you have a ''partnership'' with a fucking anonymous board who's users flow around lmao
I'm not sure what's worse, the retards roleplaying like this or you believing you're in a war with them.

guy or girl?
og comment unbased filter

Just because people play along doesn't mean they don't know it's fake. Jesus, how new are you?

>He.
Girl. I had heard of this place through my old (small focked white boy) boyfriends YouTube videos he watches. Thought it would be funny to post here since apparently you are all insufferable bastards lolll
Don't want to get hacked thanks.

>this awful bait
There's no soul or humor to it. It's all so tiresome.

lol i actually didnt read your og post besides tatto but this is def a larp. i can understand not watning to post your tats on here or anywhere online but your bait was shit

>I've had a couple tattoos before, and im about to get my 3rd. Paying 240 GBP because I want them to be as accurate as they can, and make sure not to mess up. Pic related is the reference I'm going to use, but I'm going to draw out a version where it's not partly covered up so that they know what to actually put. It's going on my ass cheeks, same side as hers.
Hot

>Girl. I had heard of this place through my old (small focked white boy) boyfriends YouTube videos he watches. Thought it would be funny to post here since apparently you are all insufferable bastards lolll
Man, this is the worst bait of the week, but I laughed

Attached: 483619.jpg (255x292, 28K)

"girl"
post prove you're a natural born female and not another mentally ill queer playing pretend-a-girl in life.
tits and pussy or gtfo
and sad if you arent a larp and are a natural born female you're just a disgusting race traitor that will end up miserable chasing negroid dick and hoping for the one that isnt a violent thug which is what gets your pussy wet (assuming again you're a natural born female and not genetically forever male)

how fucking rude
I love black boys, and I'm gonna ride their cocks for free. And I'm a born female, but unless you black you ain't getting none bitcj

my skin color is irrelevant.
post pussy and tits or gtfo with your claims of natural born female. timestamp required "female" or you're thread is just another queer tranny larp without proof something the dumbqueers on this board for some reason dont do anymore. must be that single mom raised upbringing to respeckt wahm3n no matter what they do

What if Im a literal whore who enjoys big digs and depredation?
Nothing better than being told you're being a good snowbunny for a black bull.

get out of my post thanks

>troll looking for responses posts racebait
>20+ people respond in a short amount of time
>arrrgh why does racebait keep getting posted all the time!?

I'm going to go ahead and bump this out of spite. enjoy your ruined board faggots, and always remember that you did this to yourselves.

be my gf(m), please

Post a timestamped pic of you and I swear I'm gonna post a pic of my black dick.

what the fuck ? are you a fucking faggot ?

>or a guy?
Do you really have to ask?

I'd do that user, but I don't send pictures of myself, much like op. Is that a problem, or are you fine with just text?

I wasn't being serious, why would you date a stranger...

Attached: 1562568874962.jpg (1280x718, 100K)

>Is that a problem, or are you fine with just text?
Sure

God this bait will guarantee (you)s holy shit.
Get better material next time though.

Attached: audible laughter.jpg (1238x1506, 285K)

>remainder, that we are having a tranny raid here
yeah yeah but there are women with these tats in real life just do a google image search, you can see many - it will bring up lots of temp tattoos but you can tell many are real too because of custom designs and fading and stretching of skin

>it's fake.
not all of them are, no b8

thats pretty fucking hot ngl

>organizing raids on interpals
fucking kek