Women

why do women flock to me when I treat them like shit, but ignore or ghost me when I am nice to them and show my true feelings? can I really not have a relationship unless I'm pretending to be an asshole? this is horrible.

Attached: 1511243044456.jpg (621x621, 77K)

Evolution isn't fast enough to catch up with modern society. Inside every female brain is a paleolithic neuron telling her to pick the toughest cavemean with the strongest club. It's a simple but unfortunate fact.

you fucking raging faggot leave

Attached: E9C5BAA2-28EB-4CE3-B564-F77D643EA6B5.jpg (250x250, 18K)

sadly I think you're right. I think I'm just fucked since either I...

>treat women like shit, they love me, but deep down I feel like shit since ik I'm just exploiting their evolutionary brain
>treat women well, they hate me, but deep down ik I'm making the right decision since at least I don't feel like I'm exploiting their deep unconscious desires

I think I'm doomed either way, I don't see myself being happy in either scenario.

Attached: 1512799786140.jpg (480x232, 38K)

why dont you just be kind to women regardless?

fuck off and stop larping as a man
because I don't want to be alone

When I talk to girls online I am intentionally an asshole and act uninterested in them and they will do anything to get my attention. I see beta fags try to be nice to them and they still come back to me.

That's not a reason to be unkind.

We need to genetically reconfigure women from the ground up asap.

Attached: 1556494427912.png (566x960, 678K)

Treating women like crap is easy. We have been doing that since Adam and Eve. She is trainable, but still somewhat human so you can't be obvious with it.

this was honestly my first life lesson as a kid that I have never accepted/have repressed my whole life. I have a beta father who always drilled into my head to be nice to women. well...

>get first gf
>am very nice to her
>she cheats on me with my chad/aloof best friend

right there, that should have changed it all for me permanently, but instead I've been in denial for a decade. the ultimate blackpill when it comes to dating is that women want you to treat them like shit.

fuck off

ok bad bois, see ya

don't be ugly, treat her bad, work out, have goals. There you go

not ugly
treat her the best i can
i work out
got goals.

see you bad boi

it's obviously a female trolling, just ignore her she's retarded and looking for attention

You won't be, if you're nice, but not a push over you'll end up avoiding women who will take advantage of you once you let your guard down

Thanks, I should have seen the signs

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX8695726.jpg (800x533, 57K)

here's the thing user, I'm a complete bitch, I want to shower women with love and affection, but if I do they hate and leave me. this isn't a new things, I've been at this for 10 years and like clockwork, when I am too nice or care about them too much they leave. I'm tired of the bullshit and it's high time I confront the uncomfortable reality that's been staring me in the face since that first of many lessons. women get wet when they get treated like shit. it shouldn't be the case but it is. im tired of being exploited for putting too much faith in females' conscious, higher brain. im not going to suffer anymore for conforming to idealist principles. it's time to face the facts.

Attached: 1515867679076.png (439x500, 346K)

When you hide behind a veneer of enigma, women fill in the blanks and assume the best of you. Their expectations are shattered as soon as you reveal your true self.

If you only ever act a certain way, you are only ever going to attract certain kinds of people. You're like the broken housewife who keeps hooking up with abusers before coming to the conclusion that all men are evil. Consider that you perhaps should not be forming dogmatic theories on the nature of the human condition based on your inability to find a steady date.

Instead of living out a farce for the rest of your days I would advise being genuine and having some introspection about your actual, real personality if it seems to drive everyone away.

Attached: 9E69A189-29AE-4DC3-B437-CDA9E43FD46B.jpg (645x773, 141K)

>don't respond to your life experiences or adjust how you live based on experience

cringe and blue pilled. I'm not afraid to accept harsh realities. one of those is that women are attracted to people who treat them poorly on a deeply subconsious, primal level. until that changes I cannot be who I want to be.

Attached: 1527892125589.jpg (520x588, 121K)

>Instead of living out a farce for the rest of your days I would advise being genuine and having some introspection about your actual, real personality if it seems to drive everyone away.
^^^^ This times a thousand. Never fake it until you make it because by then you'll forget who you really are.

this is probably the most normie post I've ever seen. I've never seen such a blue pilled post in my life. this board is truly dead.

Attached: 1511997502628.jpg (600x587, 46K)

That photo made me chuckle, but fr we can be arm chair doctors all day but it boils down to be genuine but don't let people step all over you.

Attached: howcute.jpg (360x360, 30K)

This, this is the ultimate blackpill

why can't we have a based mod who bans cunts/trannies/cia like these and rid of all the gay/sissy threads etc that are just another way to degrade (white) men and make them more pliable?

and what if being genuine means me giving someone everything they want? being genuine will get me nowhere.

Attached: 1513404105194.jpg (800x800, 55K)

accept change faggot

>don't respond to life experiences

I never said that. I said not to form a dogmatic worldview. Those two things aren't the same, why do you think they are?

>I'm not afraid to accept harsh realities

It doesn't sound harsh to me, it just sounds simple. It's a very convenient way to tell yourself that X outcome isn't happening because you're too good for it. You're just /too nice/ of a guy to be in a successful relationship. It's the same side of the coin as Facebook normies who reblog that all you need is love. What you're doing is neither bold nor courageous.

Again, I would advise to try not to remain wrapped up in this bubble of self defense mechanisms. It all seems very self destructive in a slow and eroding kind of way. Honest evaluation of yourself is very important if you don't want to die bitter.

Attached: 774E34F3-78E6-4EF5-A6CA-5DA202F197EA.png (840x854, 434K)

Its a sign of dominance to them, being nice to them is a sign of weakness. Women are some of the most primitive people, theyre literally still operating on a caveman mentality instead of a logical one like most men

have u ever considered that being genuine gets you nowhere because ur genuinely a bad person

Attached: nice.jpg (251x201, 9K)

I also just realized something anons. the old saying says don't ask a fish how to catch a fish. if fish were intelligent enough to answer, they'd say 'well just do it gently and carefully'. well guess what that wouldn't work nearly as well as a fishing pole.

females like this will lie through their teeth all day before admitting they just want chad both in looks and personality.

this is probably one of the most manipulative posts I've ever seen, proof you are a woman.

yeah that's true, whether they admit it or not women are much more emotional than men on average.

if by 'bad' you mean a pushover then yes.

I assume you've labeled my post manipulative because it fits very far outside your narrative and you aren't able to address it. It seems that you've made this thread with the intention of it being an echo chamber, so I suppose it would be folly for me to say much more. Just consider that I am not a woman and your evaluation of what I said is so far off base that I can only label it as another defense mechanism. I hope life has better in store for you, user

Attached: 706142D4-6DC1-4631-8FEA-575391455320.jpg (884x773, 65K)

>if by 'bad' you mean a pushover then yes
pushover can already be bad in and of itself depending. once pushover goes too far it means ur basically a fake shell of a person, afraid to voice any disagreement, only inwardly resentful so it all bubbles up, etc. i also somehow doubt thats ur only bad quality based on your replies to people itt. i rly dont think that if we talked to all of the girls uve been with that they would all cite "he cared too much!" as the reason why they left. u sound intellectually dishonest and desperate to protect ur ego. i mean this is an anonymous board, u can admit that u werent the best person to ur partners

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 24K)

thanks user, even though I think you're cringe for posting pysch buzzwords, saying folly instead of foolish etc., as well as arrogant for thinking you're much smarter than you actually are and/or trying to appear more intelligent than you actually are I realize you are just a person after all, even though I am disgusted by your posts I wish you happiness.

Attached: 1513136877820.png (1080x1206, 261K)

I agree it isn't just the pushover overall, though I never said that. i just mean in terms of how i act. basically it makes me very sad that in terms of how men act women are more likely to respond well to negative treatment than positive treatment. also that in terms of my personal experience (which I trust), women respond way better to me when I am aloof, uncaring, and unresponsive to them as opposed to caring and affectionate as is my nature.

Attached: filename.jpg (600x705, 35K)

>op being insanely passive aggressive to anyone who doesnt agree with le blackpill
>op completely unable to directly address anything that challenges his incel brain
>op sounds more like a woman than the stacies hes mad over
10/10 thread

teach me your ways chad, im sure you're so great coming to r9k to gloat over the literal bottom of the barrel since you're just one tier above.

>inb4 muh passive aggressive
fuck you

Attached: 1510809726810.jpg (640x640, 114K)

it seems u have regressed into circular logic and ur back to square one. some of us are trying to say that the reality ur presenting cant be the entire truth bc if ur true nature was only caring u wouldnt think like this or be in this situation. does a caring person srsly label half of all humans as evil retards?

Attached: doktor.jpg (657x527, 56K)

I never thought the seething meme could actually unironically apply to someone but here we are

that's basically what ive been repressing for a long time, wanting to believe that women want someone who is caring to them. once you get turned down for being caring enough you realize it's a meme and women just want a good looking guy who is aloof and uncaring.

basically the first user hit the nail on the head and every post since then has been a shitpost (including my own).

Attached: 1512845733093.jpg (1050x700, 273K)

I've found myself in the same exact boat 15 years back. There is only one winning scenario in these predicaments: remain indifferent. You don't have to treat them like shit, but you don't treat them well either. Position yourself in the center and do not budge. The only drawback to this is that if you slide in either direction, they'll gradually lose interest. So, you essentially have to remain stoic the entire time.

>just live a lie your entire life
Yeah man sounds chill

Alright I'll bite
I have a long term gf and I'm caring arguably oversensitive. I don't put on a mask and I'm neither attractive fit nor rich. Is there anything you would like to ask me?

>haha someone got mad when I insulted them, what a retard!
yikes

i've actually considered this before but it's too narrow of a path. i think the best i can do is be a dick in ways that emotionally register but are ultimately meaningless and be nice in ways she doesn't know about and/or actually matter but don't emotionally register so that why i can vent out my beta feelings and not have them all spill out at once which will make her go drier than the sahara. sadly i don't think there's any winning play here.

Attached: 1513289423193.jpg (600x553, 25K)

yes how did you do it? also what are each of your looks on a 1-10 scale if you had to guess? i really don't want to go down this path but i don't want to keep suffering either.

user, most women dont want that. even the ones who end up going for it dont actually "want" it in the way that u think they do. some are predisposed to mistreatment bc theyre insecure or someone in their life set a precedent. even with a lot of relationships that seem the way youre describing from the outside looking in, behind closed doors those women are being emotionally validated in some way. and if they arent they will eventually grow dissatisfied

if u overthink ur every move every minute of every day thats the thing that women can rly smell a mile away. if ur a rare breed and most girls dont want you... so? why do u desire someone who wants something ur not? desu i think the wojak user was rly trying to help and u labeling everything as a shitpost. as cringey as it is to say. lines up with what he described as a defense of ur ego

Attached: 1440021105217.jpg (550x535, 134K)

I agree in terms of overthinking, I think I just want to love and be loved so much that I massively overthink things since I'm terrified of messing it up. sadly I also think that's just my nature, I tend to overthink everything. maybe I just care in general too much, but idk how to fix that.

also yes I think sometimes I can have a fragile ego, maybe once I'm less pissed at him I will try to reread the older posts to see if they actually make sense or are as pernicious and manipulative as I thought they were at the time.

Attached: 1513568274336.jpg (500x472, 23K)

pls dont think you need to treat them all like shit.
i found the love of my life (shitposting robotfag) that makes me extremely happy, and is amazing in bed - and he treats me with respect, and we're equals in such a sense that we both understand our respective roles.
I think the whole feminazi bullshit has fucked w the roastie brain so badly that they wanna be equal to a man physically and mentally without celebrating the difference so you end up with a cunt that just wants you to give her everything without expectation of return - not even blowey joeys.
just stick to it. it will happen. i gave up on relationships entirely, and accepted myself for who i am and boop he popped up in my life.

never give up. never surrender!

thanks for the encouragement femanon, I think I'm just sick of being alone so I'm having an extreme reaction in the opposite direction of what I have been doing in the hopes of having the opposite result of what I've been doing. I think I need to strike some sort of balance. I think the user talking about overthinking made some good points.

I think in the past I've regulated expressing how much I love people in the fear that they'll get freaked out and leave me. but at the same time I feel like continuing to regulate that is deceptive and immoral. also I don't want to be known as the softie who is overly loving of people.

Attached: 1513228673178.jpg (1000x1144, 77K)

I am a 3-4 maybe a 6 if I lost weight and took better care of myself. I would say she is a 10 but if other people judged her I guess 7. I used to be worse than cringe-tier when it came to talking to girls until after high school. After becoming a neet and basically losing my sanity something in me snapped and I stopped caring as much about how I presented my thoughts. Without being a paralyzed ball of insecurity I guess my personality was desirable but I honestly can only cite empathy and humor as my best points. I didn't do anything special for my girlfriend other than wear my autism on my sleeve. I think that's true even for the most basic of neurotypical dudebros. They don't have a master plan other than presenting themselves without much of a filter. Most women see that as confidence and I'm guessing that goes a lot farther than trying to act like Shadow the Edgehog

if im being honest user i dont think ive ever seen a 7 with a 3 in my entire life unless the latter was rich (which youve said you arent). i agree with being genuine though, i think it's kind of ironic that if you care too much about what people think you pretend to be someone else and also push people away.

no need for thanks, its just the truth.

being sick of being alone isn't a bad thing - but the thing about that is? its tricky. you have to be able to be alone, and stand yourself enough that you don't need someone else as a distraction.
i feel like people can sense that you're maybe just keeping them around to distract yourself from yourself and it isn't sincere.

you have to designate your role, and stick to it. become it, and do it unapologetically .
fuck fear. fear has driven humanity to do many great things, and many horrible things. be the one that does great things because of it, and eventually you'll find yourself surrounded by people who have depth and care with sincerity, and are genuinely themselves. they'll return the love, senpai. and you'll go to bed at night anxious cuz you can't wait to wake up and experience your life the next day.

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (178x283, 9K)

I definitely look like a sack of potatoes and I dont think Im over evaluating her (pic related) but Im biased. Anyway I have had lots of shit go sour in my life as well but I tried to see it from as many viewpoints as possible. I think that it's irresponsible to assign traditional "blame" to someone for a relationship because even if someone did everything "wrong" you also chose to get with that person and misjudged them. Even if everything they said was a lie you should take it as a lesson in lie detecting instead of letting it boil into indignant rage. So if I were in your position I would ask myself why I'm trying to attract who I've been trying to attract and why they attracted me. Was I in it for qualities outside of the superficial? As in their qualities specifically? As far as I'm concerned if they didn't genuinely seem to be the love of my life then I don't see the significance in losing them

Attached: 6F914E8A-F6B2-42A8-B4F2-81822791935A.jpg (720x1280, 118K)

I don't really agree with your post, but thank you for confirming that you are a female as I suspected, and also for being empathetic to me despite the fact that we were being mean to each other earlier.

The more I think about it, the more I think I am doomed. I don't think I'm going to treat women poorly simply because what I've been doing hasn't worked, but I also can't keep going down this path. I don't really know what to do going forward and this thread hasn't helped, but all I know for sure is that I need to change something.

Attached: 1513796546459.jpg (900x876, 109K)

well the girl who cheated on me with my best friend asked me out over text through their friend, but i didn't know who it was or what they looked like and said yes as to not hurt their feelings. inb4 flamed, this was a long time ago. i think im too afraid of hurting people that i just let them walk all over me, but am also really emotionally unstable so im afraid of showing my true emotions at any given time.

being mean? wut lol
i made it kinda clear im femanon.
you don't have to agree, but you should always question yourself and consider all possibilities before settling on one, singular and linear ideal for yourself.

if you want to think you're doomed and you wanna settle on that, then you'll manifest that into your life, and you will become what you believe you are.

you're not allowing anything to help because again: linear path of belief within.
youre not allowing yourself to travel outside your comfort zone, and instead of changing yourself FOR YOURSELF, you're trying to adapt yourself to be appealing to women so you're not alone.

im still confused on where we were being mean wtf did you get me confused w someone else

ik it's the same person because of the filename, and the fact that you decided to not post a picture in the first post when you decided to larp as a second person. it's ok that you wanted a clean slate I don't blame you.

also i just think that people cant change if im being honest. that's why i think im doomed to be alone. its easy to speculate why exactly that is personality-wise, but either way whether it be one factor, another, or a combo of many women are repulsed by my personality and i dont think that will ever change because people cant change their personalities.

ok youre retarded. no wonder.

What I would take from that experience is not to enter a relationship with someone just because they are also marginally interested. It also sounds like your primary concern should be emotional growth and balance instead of worrying over the questions and concepts you have presented in the OP. Relationships won't do anything to absolve your emotional instability

You remind me of one of my best friends who's absent now, damnson.jpeg

Attached: 9F9CA852-6E94-4AD4-814D-BE5D7500FDA7.jpg (666x465, 45K)

yeah i am

yeah nothing will, i think i should just give up at this point, no meme advice can fix deeply seated mental illness and childhood trauma. that said i think ill just go through life giving less of a fuck overall and being much more honest. at least then when i get rejected i can say it was because i was being a piece of shit in their eyes instead of being too afraid to say the wrong thing.

>but thank you for confirming you are a female
if this is how you talk to others then you have much bigger problems that contribute to being single other than "le nice guy". holy fuck I just realized you are a literal meme

This thread hit so fucking close to home.
Too fucking close.

>NOTHING CAN FIX ME!!!!
if thats what you think then thats how it is my friend

why are they absent user? :(

Women are subhuman, every man should understand this.

thanks

im glad at least one person could relate. it kind of blows my mind how many normies are here nowadays.

i tried the self improvement meme for years, but w/e

so youre just a pityparty faggot that feels better being crippled by your own imagined fear?
holyfuck.gif
i already told you that you're on a linear path and you don't question yourself or leave your comfort zone.

dumbfuck confirmed.

Stop going for masochistic Stacies then?

>don't question yourself
if only you knew lmao

you seem even more emotionally unstable than me though, you went from flaming me, to being nice, to flaming again. im kind of enjoying the absurdity of this desu.

Attached: 1511067765815.jpg (748x541, 50K)

more like youre just another pathetic fag on r9k that feels better feeling sorry for himself, and cries while jerking off to waifu.
i'm quite emotionally stable. more emotionally stable than you seem to be cuz you can't distinguish reality from fantasy fetish desu

and i never fucking flamed you in the first place. are you that retarded??? holyshit

riling you up has done more for my mood than any normie advice you could've offered would have. the best part is you confirmed you were a femanon so ik i just btfo a roast. holy fuck this is glorious.

Attached: 1512879884266.jpg (498x500, 42K)

i'm literally calling you out for the fag you are cuz you in one post say ima change!1
then no im just emotionally crippled by childhood trauma so i cant change no one changes nothing changes haaaooouuuwuwuwuwuouou

LMFAO!!! is this how you validate and gratify yourself? no wonder you're alone and feel like you don't have a chance.
you really don't LMFAO
You think I flamed you earlier, but I didn't. I posted and you said "thanks femanon," now you're trying to validate your meef cucklet memes by saying I'm btfo.
Holyfuck you're delusional. No wonder you're crying on r9k. to think i felt bad for you. but i guess most women do, dont they? but not sorry enough to get with you loooollllLLlolol foreveralone.png

im literally teared up from laughing so hard, thank you so much femanon.

Attached: 1512428586505.jpg (400x343, 13K)

For all I know she could be homeless but she's also extremely avoidant so it could be shame/a sense of things not being right. I could also say that ultimately she just doesn't care but any speculation is gonna become recursive and entangle itself so I'd rather go about my own life. It would be cool to pick ur brain & not for vicarious reasons but we're anonymous little grubbos after all

Attached: 7974AFC2-C01E-437C-8680-9C39933FF9A8.jpg (1328x747, 185K)

this makes your sides hurt?
yikes. :( i feel bad for you, but thank fuck i'm not in a pool of fuckery and faggotry like you are desu.
thank lordaeron i dont have to deal with people like you anymore who revel in being emotionally damaged and want mommy gf desu

Ahh, I know the avoidant style - I used to do that a lot; it wasn't out of shame, or anything of that ilk, you know? Was mostly that I prefer handling things on my own, and usually I get that shit done & taken care of without involving people, or hurting them.
I do care about speculation, but it's not part of the formula for moving on, or fixing broken shit. It's better to try not to worry, and go on with yourself anyhow.

>thank lordaeron i dont have to deal with people like you anymore who revel in being emotionally damaged and want mommy gf desu
Kinda based

ik in some time you may look back and feel bad about this autistic outburst, but i want you to know that you genuinely improved my mood in hindsight so it's not a total loss. even though you did it in the opposite way that you thought would work. the first i said thank you as to not be rude, but this time it's genuine, thank you for improving my mood (and no that's not sarcastic, even if you are a different user larping as a btfo grill i appreciate the laughs you've given me).

Attached: 1513043606131.jpg (489x499, 27K)

Autistic outburst is how you define someone calling you out for your boypussy attitude?
i'm sorry fuzzy little man peach, but you didn't btfo anyone, especially not me. i literally would gas you if I fucking could just for being a weakling fucko in the genetic pool.
you don't deserve to breed. praying you never do. cuz they will be weaklings you'll continue the cycle of emotional trauma on cuz of your mad projection. hai desu

plz listen to rape me by nirvana more often. sharpen that edge.

actually one of my vows is to love my kids so they don't become overly seeking of love like myself. this post honestly reads like the navy seal copypasta to some extent it's kind of nice.

>im sorry fuzzy little man peach, but you didnt btfo anyone, especially not me

lol

also femanon if this isn't another user larping as you ive just been trolling you a bit dont be genuinely upset bcus if im being honest ive just been pushing your buttons a bit in these last few posts

Attached: 1510805940542.png (520x500, 526K)

>ive just been pushing your buttons a bit in these last few posts
trying to take control of the situation like that won't work.
you need to add more points in your manipulation and deception, cuz i can see thru that shit with an easy dc 5.
nice try tho. i know you tryna recover, but it won't work, cucklet.

women like being degraded by alpha males. getting fucked is degrading

ok femanon, truth be told i was genuinely enjoying it at first because i thought u were shitposting, but the fact that you kept going made me realize you were actually mad. so then i started feeling bad because as some point you were actually nice to me. i really want to keep fucking with you but i will stop.

Attached: 1512255640321.jpg (736x552, 92K)

Is this vomit or did he spill estus on himself?