There is a femanon lurking right now that has been spanked red by another girl

>there is a femanon lurking right now that has been spanked red by another girl

Attached: lesbian-spanking-elizabeth.jpg (1440x795, 116K)

are you sure man?

What is it with girls and spanking one another, anyway? And why do they try to hide it from guys?

i got spanked red by my boyfriend today desu

before a man ever touched my ass i was feeling other girls ass, feels good man

what a goddamn slut
but ill allow it

yeah, but it was my sister

I've gotten spanked by my gf, and I'm a girl (male)

did you deserve it or was she just being a bitch

she was being an absolute bitch but she had authority over me

im a virgin!! and hes my first boyfriend ever o^o

How is your butt feeling now?

considering I was around 13-15 back then, my butt is feeling pretty healed currently

On your bare?

was she just slapping you or did she hit you with something

>a teenager getting put over the knee
Excuse me while I collect my sides.

Is it really that interesting? For fetish purposes I guess. Yes, bare.

Just slapping very hard. It was more about humiliation and her ability to do it to punish me than the physical pain itself, being slapped in the butt isnt very painful.

>Is it really that interesting
you have no idea

Attached: 1531350800892.gif (250x250, 222K)

You get it better. It wasnt about the pain, she did it to embarrass me. Its an effective form of punishment there and I sometimes hate her for it.

why was she doing it instead of your parents

If I was her I would never stop making butt puns.

we were alone most of the time and my dad gave her authority in our relationship despite her being barely older because he was a shitty dad.

can i pls be your daddy PLS PLS

First Jow Forums thread that actually turned me on, desu

yea but are you a girl or guy because if youre a guy thats creepy and gross

I'm a guy, also currently naked

What did she spank you for? How did she do it?

thats gay get the fuck out of my thread

I have zero daddy issues.

Pretty much any time we argued and she was cornered because she knew I was right so she had to resort to violence, since she had the excuse she was in charge she could embarrass me like that and I was too stupid to just tell her to fuck off. Actually when I did she used to threaten me with telling dad I was misbehaving all day. Like one day we were just arguing about whether the lion on the Narnia movies knew he was going to resuscitate (me) or not (her), and she started getting clearly angry because I wasnt giving up on my argument so she pulled my arm violently, so I scratched her. She started acting as if I had seriously hurted her (barely touched her) and told me she was going to tell dad or I could get spanked, I told her to fuck off, she told me she was going to tell him I had slapped her. So I had to agree to getting punished because she was a great liar and I was always the youngest, unloved child. This thread is probably just for masturbation but having to just lie face down on her thights and having her pull down my pants and slap me for like ten minutes while mocking me when SHE deserved to get punched enraged my very soul. Sometimes I wonder if I hate her.

/blog yes spanking very hot, fuck my sister.

so i take it you dont have a spanking fetish
darn

How does it feel to know that some user right now is probably jerking it to the thought of 15 year old you getting your bare ass spanked red by your sister?

hot, greentext?

I can answer any questions, I spank my gf regularly.

is your gf also your unruly little sister

Nope, my family is white, hers is Chinese. I have a sister that I spanked a couple times when she was younger, but I stopped because she was getting to the age where I didnt want to get accused of molesting her.

I wouldnt hate it either, it just brings bad memories.

Thats cool to me, I dont really care. I guess I can sorta see why would they find it hot.

I wouldnt even know what to greentext

I wanna date your sister and cuck her with you

How old was your sister at the time? This just seems like an insane dynamic. I could see if you were younger but not in your teens. Honestly though leaving siblings in charge of each other is always a bad idea

She is only two years older than me. And the idea of getting spanked as punishment started, what, around my 12s? 13 probably and didnt last much but left its mark. On my mind not my ass.

a part of me would be into it, but she has a cool boyfriend and I dont wanna hurt her anyways. Well I do but not like that.

>, but she has a cool boyfriend
lol, I can picture him flirting with you and her getting jelly and deciding it's time for one more ass workover

Did she ever finger your butt? Whats the most humiliating thing she ever did?

If she then also spanked him it would probably cover the fetish of at least 90% of the anons here

I cant picture that at all, she cant boss me anymore.

No, it wasnt sexual. I mean at least not with any intention. Worst was probably her mocking me, and sometimes she stopped mid spanking, made me stand up and walk from one side to the room to the other with my pants still on my ankles, if I tried to pull them up she would always say she wasnt finished yet and go for way longer, so I had to go and awkwardly walk like that which was honestly pathethic and then return to keep getting spanked. Though most times she stopped there.

I can sorta why police brutality is a thing just from remembering how much of a sadistic bitch she was. If I see her today im gonna make her feel bad somehow.

>If I see her today im gonna make her feel bad somehow
spank her boyfriend in front of her and show her whos boss

MUH

Your sister is top tier. Humiliation its the best fetish.

you now realize that she might be doing this with her boyfriend

What a bitch. When did she stop?

ladies, hit me up if you want to be spanked by a girl.

based spanking femanon

Around my 15s. I started rebelling for real and lost my fear towards my parents and her.